Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

ok I am a dude :thumb:

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

I'm from New York. Brooklyn, actually. I don't live there any more. Been in the SW for years..
Once a New Yorker always a New Yorker! I'm right across the bridge; In the bright lights as they say in BK. All of you better be careful! Those BK ladies will steal your heart without remorse.

Once a New Yorker always a New Yorker! I'm right across the bridge; In the bright lights as they say in BK. All of you better be careful! Those BK ladies will steal your heart without remorse.

My better 3/4 is from upstate NY and he says once in the south and never go back!! He has a problem with shoveling snow and where he is from it is ridiculous!!

My better 3/4 is from upstate NY and he says once in the south and never go back!! He has a problem with shoveling snow and where he is from it is ridiculous!!
How's it going Dennise.I have been living in upstate NY for some time now.You get used to the snow after awhile.Never made sense to me why they call it upstate.:lot-o-toke:

How's it going Dennise.I have been living in upstate NY for some time now.You get used to the snow after awhile.Never made sense to me why they call it upstate.:lot-o-toke:
No disrespect Broke Ass but the reason my fella calls it upstate is so people don't assume he in from NY city. Where is grew up (SE of Syracuse) is all farm country. It is beautiful but toooo cold and toooo much snow..:circle-of-love:

Very beautiful in some part's.Syracuse.Sound's like me and your fella are some what neighbor's.:thumb:

Guess it won't matter for me to say cause he has not lived there in many years but he is originally from Fabius :thumb:

Happy Tokerday Dennise :thumb:

No disrespect Broke Ass but the reason my fella calls it upstate is so people don't assume he in from NY city. Where is grew up (SE of Syracuse) is all farm country. It is beautiful but toooo cold and toooo much snow..:circle-of-love:
I actually was going to Syracuse every weekend right after high school. My cousin went to Colgate U & we use to go up there to party with all the college girls. There's so many schools up there in Syracuse it's ridiculous.

:woohoo::goof::partyboy: I have heard it is quit the party town... My fella would have fit right in.
I actually was going to Syracuse every weekend right after high school. My cousin went to Colgate U & we use to go up there to party with all the college girls. There's so many schools up there in Syracuse it's ridiculous.

Oh you can't Imagine. My cousin was like "Yo! you got to come up here. You aint never partied like this!" & he wasn't lying. I can't even think what someone over 23 would be doing still living in Syracuse. I can even remember not getting back to the city until Tues. some time.

Damn I wanna party. My ex lives in Clifton Park NY

My partying days have been over but in my late teens, 20s, & early 30s I was not to be played with. I mean I went HARD!!!

:tokin:
Oh you can't Imagine. My cousin was like "Yo! you got to come up here. You aint never partied like this!" & he wasn't lying. I can't even think what someone over 23 would be doing still living in Syracuse. I can even remember not getting back to the city until Tues. some time.
Only time I was in Syracuse was to take his 94 yo mom to the ER at a hospital I think k was called Upstate. I was a scared to death. They locked down hospital cause of a gang shooting. I was freaking

Back
Top Bottom