Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Very nice, healthy D, looks like time to turn lights!! ooops I saw someone mentioned that yesterday, :hippy: :welldone:

The lights were switched on the 10th of Dec.......:allgood: Little flowers are growing as we type!!

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Are these the ladies in MG soil?

When I used MG soil on 1 pinot and one LA and then FFOF on the same grow 1 OG and 1 LA....

I fed the MG's regular FF feeding schedule with only liquid nutes and the chaching at regular timing via FF feeding schedule....it was outdoors and huge pots.

All grew tremendously and the MG soiled plants were huge....Myself I wouldn't be afraid to go full strength with the FF and MG but I like the advice your getting from Kingjohn, very solid and SAFE approach.

I am so happy someone else has used the MG with success. I am scolded pretty often on here for the MG use. I do understand the reasoning behind the scoldings but I am such a newbie and this is my first grow and it was all I could get and all I knew when I started this. I have been scared to death to use the FF nutes with the MG but I trust King completely. His proof is in his past journals and are amazing but it sure feels nice to hear positive results from you. Thank you so much :thanks:

What happen Lady Dee? Did the UPS man decide to stick around?
Take it easy Lady Dee; I was just teasing you. I know you have a significant other...

Take it easy Lady Dee; I was just teasing you. I know you have a significant other...
It's all good my brotho' :allgood: I'm actually in a good head space today!!! Kinda unusual for me but it is a beautiful day and all is good!! Love ya man!!:circle-of-love:

I was a noob and a buddy gave me 2 plants, no advice no where to get nutes etc....grow stores where not everywhere yet and home depot is where I get all my outdoor veg garden supplies, it's 4 blocks away.

I no longer use MG, I have learned. But if it is all you have it will work. my biggest advice is FLUSH for at least 2 weeks....

Even though FF gives a 12 week feeding schedule I have gone 15/16 weeks just because the ladies said so with trics etc.

no matter what once the trics go full milk color in MG I would discontinue nute period and begin flush, blackstrap and water.

You already have a well established plan and King is giving you wonderful advice so I have just been following along.

I just wanted to say, MG can be used if it is all you have on hand.

Happy growing I have not posted on this one much but I am Following very closely to see end results, you will be happy I'm sure.

I was a noob and a buddy gave me 2 plants, no advice no where to get nutes etc....grow stores where not everywhere yet and home depot is where I get all my outdoor veg garden supplies, it's 4 blocks away.

I no longer use MG, I have learned. But if it is all you have it will work. my biggest advice is FLUSH for at least 2 weeks....

Even though FF gives a 12 week feeding schedule I have gone 15/16 weeks just because the ladies said so with trics etc.

no matter what once the trics go full milk color in MG I would discontinue nute period and begin flush, blackstrap and water.

You already have a well established plan and King is giving you wonderful advice so I have just been following along.

I just wanted to say, MG can be used if it is all you have on hand.

Happy growing I have not posted on this one much but I am Following very closely to see end results, you will be happy I'm sure.

Thank you Heady!!! :thanks: You have made my day!!!:woohoo:

MEN!!!!! I would rather do it myself!!!! :lot-o-toke:

:rofl:

Happy Thurweed day Dennise :thumb:

Finally the light is up and you can bet it won't ever fall down. You would have thought he was hanging the Michelangelo!!!! He build a complete brace thingy (he is a carpenter by trade) but starting drilling into plaster with my babies still in the closet. I was all good until then but when I saw white s#@% all over the tops of my babies I was not OK then. Poor guy.... don't know why he tolerates me...:love: Any who I have a bunch of pics just got to get them loaded. I'll Be back.............

Denise:
Brava ! Beautiful babies. I just started a journal a couple of days ago. Had a bad first out experience. Had one seed left and I thought I would grow it in soil which is where I should have started out. I purchased one of those grow boxes and I just went blindly with everything they recommended. The support here is far better. Well anyway, I just wanted to let you know I am going to follow your journal, because if my one lonely seed turns out to be a ladythen you will mature several weeks ahead of me, and I can watch your progress as to what I should be coming into. Good luck. Although your plants don't look like you need much.

carpenters are a good thing to have around
it makes shit a lot easier knowing what can support what or what you need to support whatever you need to support
yes I confess I am a carpenter too lol
gotta stick up for my brother carpenters :thumb:

Finally the light is up and you can bet it won't ever fall down. You would have thought he was hanging the Michelangelo!!!! He build a complete brace thingy (he is a carpenter by trade) but starting drilling into plaster with my babies still in the closet. I was all good until then but when I saw white s#@% all over the tops of my babies I was not OK then. Poor guy.... don't know why he tolerates me...:love: Any who I have a bunch of pics just got to get them loaded. I'll Be back.............

I did a recent redesign and changed my lights...plaster ceilings....your are right ablout all the white specks, I freaked out forgetting it was there the next morning.

I gently shook them as needed...still freaked me out though.

Denise:
Brava ! Beautiful babies. I just started a journal a couple of days ago. Had a bad first out experience. Had one seed left and I thought I would grow it in soil which is where I should have started out. I purchased one of those grow boxes and I just went blindly with everything they recommended. The support here is far better. Well anyway, I just wanted to let you know I am going to follow your journal, because if my one lonely seed turns out to be a ladythen you will mature several weeks ahead of me, and I can watch your progress as to what I should be coming into. Good luck. Although your plants don't look like you need much.

Glad to have you aboard....:welcome:

carpenters are a good thing to have around
it makes shit a lot easier knowing what can support what or what you need to support whatever you need to support
yes I confess I am a carpenter too lol
gotta stick up for my brother carpenters :thumb:

He is best guy in the world Cronic. As you may have noticed by reading my journal I am wound a little tight at times and God love him he tolerates me with a smile on his face and you are right carpenters rock!!!!:love::circle-of-love::love:

Here's a few of the girls coming out of the closet. Please take a look at the bottom of them and let me know if you see what I am talking about. the bottom leaves are falling off. It was on one mainly and when I picked it up to take it out of the closet it felt a lot lighter than the other 4 so I checked it for water and I am thinking maybe I missed it when I was watering last cause it was bone dry and after I watered her she looked so much better in about 15 minutes time so maybe that is what has been wrong and why the bottom leaves have been falling off but the plant above that is beautiful...........:thanks:
DSC022042.JPG
DSC022022.JPG
DSC022012.JPG
DSC02199.JPG
DSC02198.JPG
DSC021971.JPG
DSC021961.JPG
DSC021953.JPG
DSC021944.JPG
DSC021935.JPG
DSC021927.JPG
DSC021915.JPG
DSC021905.JPG
DSC021865.JPG
DSC021855.JPG
DSC021846.JPG
DSC021836.JPG
DSC021826.JPG
DSC021814.JPG
DSC021804.JPG

I have to take one of my dogs to the vet so it will be a bit before I post pics of the babes back in the closet and looking all pretty. That will give them time to get acclimated to their new surroundings. Feeling the love!!! :circle-of-love:

Here's a few of the girls coming out of the closet. Please take a look at the bottom of them and let me know if you see what I am talking about. the bottom leaves are falling off. It was on one mainly and when I picked it up to take it out of the closet it felt a lot lighter than the other 4 so I checked it for water and I am thinking maybe I missed it when I was watering last cause it was bone dry and after I watered her she looked so much better in about 15 minutes time so maybe that is what has been wrong and why the bottom leaves have been falling off but the plant above that is beautiful...........:thanks:
DSC022042.JPG
DSC022022.JPG
DSC022012.JPG
DSC02199.JPG
DSC02198.JPG
DSC021971.JPG
DSC021961.JPG
DSC021953.JPG
DSC021944.JPG
DSC021935.JPG
DSC021927.JPG
DSC021915.JPG
DSC021905.JPG
DSC021865.JPG
DSC021855.JPG
DSC021846.JPG
DSC021836.JPG
DSC021826.JPG
DSC021814.JPG
DSC021804.JPG

The dropping leaves....I missed a watering on my un touched Blue cheese a few days ago...every leaf was dangling verticle.

Figured for sure I killed her.

Watered her up and within 2 hrs looked beautiful again....2 days later several fanleafs began drying up internally or dropping off altogether.

I pulled off what was needed and I was planning on a light strip today anyway day 21....I think you will be okay.

Back
Top Bottom