Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Dennise, I think some dying leaves at the bottom is completely normal. Especially with how tall yours are, they probably weren't getting a whole lot of light down there. The bottom leaves aren't needed anymore anyway, so I wouldn't sweat it. This is, of course, my amateur opinion.

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Dennise, I think some dying leaves at the bottom is completely normal. Especially with how tall yours are, they probably weren't getting a whole lot of light down there. The bottom leaves aren't needed anymore anyway, so I wouldn't sweat it. This is, of course, my amateur opinion.
Every plant I've had has done that. It looks like we're running side-by-side grows Lady Dee.

Babies under the light.........
DSC022285.JPG
DSC022276.JPG
DSC022265.JPG
DSC022257.JPG
DSC022226.JPG
DSC022215.JPG
DSC022203.JPG
DSC022194.JPG
DSC022185.JPG
DSC022114.JPG
DSC022075.JPG
DSC022052.JPG

Give your man a gentleman's handshake for me!

now you're cooking!

very nice :thumb:

Ok this is what you had told me to use 1/2 tsp Grow Big, 1 tsp Big Bloom and 1 tsp Black Strap. Is that what you still think I should do? If so I will be watering tomorrow. The girls are drinking mass quantities of water right now and I am assuming that is normal???? thank you King!! As always your knowledge is most appreciated...:adore::adore::adore:

1/2 teaspoon Grow Big, 1 teaspoon Big Bloom and 1 teaspoon molasses for the next watering, I want to make sure your plants have enough nitrogen to flower. this is still a light nutrient dosage. after this next watering you will transition your nutrients to a flowering dosage. you will have to let me know when you need to water and we will increase the amount of flowering nutrients fed to your plants. as your plants grow the roots can intake higher dosages of nutrients and we are slowly increasing the amount being fed. the leaves that your plants have lost are normal, with either diminishing light received and/or low amounts of nutrients the plant will shed lower leaves that do not contribute to the plant.

1/2 teaspoon Grow Big, 1 teaspoon Big Bloom and 1 teaspoon molasses for the next watering, I want to make sure your plants have enough nitrogen to flower. this is still a light nutrient dosage. after this next watering you will transition your nutrients to a flowering dosage. you will have to let me know when you need to water and we will increase the amount of flowering nutrients fed to your plants. as your plants grow the roots can intake higher dosages of nutrients and we are slowly increasing the amount being fed. the leaves that your plants have lost are normal, with either diminishing light received and/or low amounts of nutrients the plant will shed lower leaves that do not contribute to the plant.
:thanks:King
I will be feeding the babies this recipe first thing in the morning. When I checked them all this morning the were still moist and looking all happy.

:peace: I gave him your hand shake Broke Ass...........

I will try and get the pics I took of them today posted in a bit. The buds are forming pretty well I think. At least they are forming and I gotta think that's a good sign.........

Chronic Weekend to you Dennise :thumb:

Dennise,i noticed you are using led light.why the first picture looks purple and the rest looks more pink.

what is the ratio of the light

Amy

:welcome::420: Amy :high-five:

Dennise,i noticed you are using led light.why the first picture looks purple and the rest looks more pink.

what is the ratio of the light

Amy

:welcome: welcome to my crazy world Amy!!! I have no idea why the colors look different in one photo vs the next other than my camera is too fancy for my brain and I just put it on simple mode (matching my brain) and it does all kinda stupid things. If you will notice the pics before the panel they are always a different green and they have always been luscious and green. I also have no idea what the ratio of the red diodes are. 2 of them are not working and I have contacted TopLed and am waiting to hear back from Sara. I would go count for ya but it hurts my eyes to look at it and the door is only open when the panel is on..........:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom