Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

got question for some of you.

how much lumans does a mj plant need to grow effeciently. anyone got a true number.
min and max would be nice to know.

I went back and checked the journal for the dates the beans popped and I have had it all screwed up...:thedoubletake: Shocking I know...:straightface:... but the last bean popped it's head.... which was the one that still had it's hat on... so they hit dirt and they all popped on the 20th making the pics I posted up yesterday only 10 days old... I'm really good with that and now they look great to me...:yahoo: Fella and Nephew just got in and I have to send Nephew to the store first.... I don't want to go.... there's people out there.... a lot of em'...any how when he gets back he is going to fix the light for me so hopefully I will have it posted up later... Cross your fingers please that this fixes her....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

I am just posting this info here until I get the new journal up so I can find it when I need it.....

Spider16

Part number LED Quantity Input Voltage LED Chip Beam Angle
Spider 16-1440 16PCS COB LED AC100V-240V EPISTAR/BRIDGELUX 120 degrees
Luminous Efficiency Size of Lamp Body Working Temperature(UNIT:℃) Lifespan specturm ratio
29120lm L650*W650*H60mm _25~55 degree 50,000hrs 660:470:640:440:740=10:winkyface:battingeyelashes:winkyface:2
Main features:
1.Patented Design fixture special cooling system.
2.Most powerful each 108w COB LED grow light in the current market.
3.Full spectra from 380-850nm & white for the best grow effect
4.Single 108watt LED with FULL Spectrum bands mutil-chips for the best mixture of different spectra, most
5.2plugs which can be connected the lamp One by One.
6.full spectrums: UV380 1PCS. IR730 1PCS, 6500K 2PCS, 440NM 4PCS, 460NM 6PCS, 580NM 1PCS, 610NM 1PCS, 630NM 4PCS, 660NM 10PCS
Advantage:
Energy saving , Power consumption : save 80% power comparing with traditional HPS or MH.
Long lifespan , more than 50,000 hours, low maintenance cost
Less heat, can be put very near the plant.
Simple : no need for ballast and reflector
Environments friendly. No waste to harm the environment
efficiency target the main active absorbing region of chlorophyll a and b, 90% emitting lights can
be used by plants. But for traditional HPS or MH, just 8-10% lights can be used

OK light is working except for replacing the chipped lens on one of the COBs... the box was apparently dropped so hard that it dented the casing and when I removed the broken lens to replace it with the new one I couldn't get it to thread and hold so I had to just put the broken one back in.... I am assuming the threaded part on the light was displaced when it was dropped... hence the chip in the lens.... and I can't get it pulled out enough from the casing to rethread with the new lens so everything is working fine just one of the lens has a small crack in the edge.... then I went to hang it in the tent and the hangers that come with it will not hold the light... 2 of them bent right off the connections to the light...... the light is just much to heavy for light weight hangers.... so I sent Jason a message and told him they will not work... I have my nephew on it and will make something work until I hear back from Jason for a permanent fix.... Just thought I would let you guys know I am trying...:straightface:.....:circle-of-love:

I use the standard mounting clips attached to chain link and use Rope Ratchets to hang my LED light panels. I am wondering if you could use either Rope Ratchets connected to the mounting tabs or small carabiners/chain menders and chain to hang your Twilight Groups LED Spider16 COB LED grow light.

That's exactly how I have the TopLed Mars II's hung.... but I actually used the hangers that came with the Mars II's which are much heavier grade and so far it is working great. I am going to leave it hung overnight before I put the girls in there to make sure the light is not going to fall on them but I am pretty sure we have it..... I actually tried to get them to do it with the chain and yo-yo but they already had it up this way and I can't seem to convince them this would be better.... and so far they are correct... it is working great and it is about as high as it could possibly go and I haven't heard a big thump yet and it has been up well over an hour.... I have to admit this has been a test of patience with me and I'm not known for having a lot of it.... but now that it is just about all done... Damn this thing is bright...:yahoo: 576x3w is a lot of friggin' light......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom