Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Merry Xmas Fifi

Who loves you baby?

Babygirl & I do...
:circle-of-love:

Merry Christmas to one of the classiest Ladies i know.....Happy HoliDaze to you and yours:circle-of-love:

Merry Christmas Dennise :circle-of-love: :xmas:

a merry christmas to you and yours Dennise ;)

Merry Chistmass from the kiefers.

Merry Christmas Dennise !!!! :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

I wish you all a blessed and Merry Christmas...:xmas: and I hope Santa was as good to you as he was to me...:) I sparkle so purdy now....:circle-of-love:

Yes... yes I did...:loopy:.. I got my normal piece of H-D jewelry... a very nice sterling skull on a beautiful chain.... but out of his normal zone also a pair of diamond studs... breath takingly beautiful...:blushsmile: and a set of H-D coffe mugs... My fella did a really good job..... and I will admit... I love getting presents...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

I did get the 5 new popped beans potted up to the veg PeeJay soil in 1 gallon pots and put all 5 under the Top Led 96x3w light in the 2'x2' tent... I'm still waiting on the replacement parts for the Twilight and have peeps coming tomorrow to help me rearrange the room so I can get the new tent and what not in there.... but I will post up the pics I took of the babies when I potted them up on the 24th shortly....:circle-of-love:

Better late than never... These were taken 2 days ago and they have perked up nicely today...:circle-of-love:
DSC093862.JPG
DSC093873.JPG
DSC093882.JPG
DSC093892.JPG
DSC093912.JPG
DSC093923.JPG
DSC093942.JPG
DSC093951.JPG
DSC093961.JPG
DSC09397.JPG
DSC093981.JPG
DSC093991.JPG
DSC094001.JPG
DSC094011.JPG

:passitleft: High color... Having a marvelous wake and bake day.... started off with the Pineapple Express then went to the B2B then The Black Jack then the Black Russian and now it is time for the Wild Thai and then after that it just may be time to pass out.. Happy day after Christmas..:circle-of-love:

Thank you Dennise and likewise a kind day after to you! :Namaste:

And holy kanolee look at all that yummy variety uze been a tokin! Thatz it then, I knew I saw what I swore were smoke signals on the horizon all the way from AK! Very nice dear lady. All the best to you! Cheers

:hookah: :yummy:

I just checked the tracking on the stuff to repair the Twilight and it will be here tomorrow so hopefully we can get this show on the road soon. I have the tent up and they sold it to me off of cramazon for about half of what a Secret Jardin would have cost but it is a Secret Jardin... It's the craziest thing... Even the directions say Secret Jardin the logo is on the front of the tent and it is a DR120.... either way I love it... I of course don't have a light in it yet and I haven't even run the vent fans yet but it is amazing the difference between a 2x2 tent and a 4x4 tent...:yikes: I feel like I am in a condo in the new one... Any how after everything gets here tomorrow and I hopefully have her fixed I will post pics of the tent and light... Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.....:circle-of-love:

Glad you had a good Christmas Dennise ! sparkle!!! sparkle!!! and to see everything will be coming together soon on the repairs and it being something easy to do. Any plans for New Year's eve... not me, I stay in, not watching grandkids this year.

I have always heard the more light the better, could there be too much LED Light ? ????? They looked nute burned but I know that can't be cause I don't give them nutes every time I water. In a a 4x4 with a znet 800 and 1200.....
Maybe not watering enough. Oh well.

Hi granny

Yes that can happen if the light are to close they can get light bleaching.
How close are they and how much they draw from the wall ?

Do you know what angle that lenses have in your light?

Hi granny

Yes that can happen if the light are to close they can get light bleaching.
How close are they and how much they draw from the wall ?

I looked it up on progression and it says znet8 is 400 watt and 320 consumption ,,,I measured and they are 30 inches above the tallest one and as high as they can go.

Do you know what angle that lenses have in your light?

Info says lens angle is 90 degrees
I looked it up on ledgreensun. and it says znet8 is 400 watt and 320 consumption ,,,I measured and they are 30 inches above the tallest one and as high as they can go.

my Znet12 lens angle is 90 degrees and is 600 watt with 480 consumption...and both are in the 4x4 tent

Thank you.

Glad you had a good Christmas Dennise ! sparkle!!! sparkle!!! and to see everything will be coming together soon on the repairs and it being something easy to do. Any plans for New Year's eve... not me, I stay in, not watching grandkids this year.

I have always heard the more light the better, could there be too much LED Light ? ????? They looked nute burned but I know that can't be cause I don't give them nutes every time I water. In a a 4x4 with a znet 800 and 1200.....
Maybe not watering enough. Oh well.

Can you please post some photographs with the leaf damage?

Back
Top Bottom