Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

hi Dennise, just checking in.

It's a fuse in the light.... it is right next to the on/off switch.... I'm sure I can just replace it but there has to be a reason it blew and I mean as soon as it switched on..... I am going to wait till I speak with Jason before I start doing anything to it..... Surely it is a USA plug and since he sent Broke Ass's...IDK... My head hurts and I'm tired of messing with it for now.... I had only taken it out of the box to plug it in and check it out poffff....
Broke Ass you didn't do anything to the Spider9 but plug it in to the wall did ya? ......
It will be OK Jimmy... A little disappointing from the jump but knowing how well Jason took care of all that has happened so far leads me to believe he will do the same now..... Gotta wait on the tent anyhow......:circle-of-love:

dont over do it Dennise. take your time. if you need anything im here for ya.

dont over do it Dennise. take your time. if you need anything im here for ya.
I might just have to take you up on that if things don't line up with my nephew's work schedule.... Got to get light working first and will go from there... If the fuse is not the problem I may need your help..:thanks:....:circle-of-love:
I would imagine a drop from shipping that would knock off a few len's and even crack one,would surly jar something loose on the inside.
Im curious.:hmmmm:
Does it sound like something is loose on the inside?
Not that I can tell Jimmy but it is so heavy there is really no way for me to check that out to any great extent..... Nephew went out for the night so I won't have him back till tomorrow afternoon and then he's gone Sunday afternoon soooo.... I will get out of him what I can..:) and he is good with these things.... He's all his buds hook up for installing speakers and electronics in their cars and such and he is the one that checked the fuse so I'm just kinda at a stand still till either he gets back and replaces the fuse ot Jason tells me what to do in some way..:helpsmilie: Cause even if we replace the fuse it blew for a reason but I guess if it is possible tomorrow I will change it out and see what happens cause if I have to wait till Monday I may just bang my head against the wall.....:circle-of-love:

Hey Dennise, may I first say

SH*tmuthaF#%nSH@tbagar*sehole.....

thanks, just had to get that off my chest for you :)

Second, sorry bout the crap you've had to endure. Sorry you're gunna have to endure a little more.

You are correct. There is a reason it's blowing the fuse in the unit. Something is open circuit and pulling too much current.

You are also correct, that it may be worth trying another fuse, on the off chance the fuse was faulty. I would do so with extreme caution, not to handle the unit etc when getting turned on. If it pops the fuse, don't bother again.

Good luck, hugs and good vibes your way, I know Jason will be able to send whatever replacement units for you, I think though, you'll just have to wait till then unfortunately ...smiley grimace...

:circle-of-love:

Yea I think I have decided after reading what you wrote earlier Jimmy about it obviously being dropped or something by the carrier that I should just leave it alone and let Jason decide if he wants to go there with them and just send another unit completely instead of trying to fix this one then it being something that can't be fixed..... but we have opened it and so forth and they won't cover the damage... Any how I don't want to make that decision so I am just going to wait for him to tell me what he wants me to do. Again there is no doubt he will get all this straightened out.... he proved that with the shipping mess.... I am just going to have to be patient and I think it will all be fine... Can you tell I have been steady hitting the vape....:volcano-smiley: What an awesome mood adjuster.....:circle-of-love:

It's a fuse in the light.... it is right next to the on/off switch.... I'm sure I can just replace it but there has to be a reason it blew and I mean as soon as it switched on..... I am going to wait till I speak with Jason before I start doing anything to it..... Surely it is a USA plug and since he sent Broke Ass's...IDK... My head hurts and I'm tired of messing with it for now.... I had only taken it out of the box to plug it in and check it out poffff....
Broke Ass you didn't do anything to the Spider9 but plug it in to the wall did ya? ......
It will be OK Jimmy... A little disappointing from the jump but knowing how well Jason took care of all that has happened so far leads me to believe he will do the same now..... Gotta wait on the tent anyhow......:circle-of-love:
All I did was hung mines up. I didn't even pull the cord out of the box until I needed it for the TopLed when I put it in the Veg Tent. Hung it up, plugged the cord that was already connected to the timer from the TopLed into the unit & BAM! Done deal.
It really does seem like your package was dropped during all the mayhem but be assured; Jason is a top notch guy & everything is going to be resolved one way or another so just relax like Lester.

All I did was hung mines up. I didn't even pull the cord out of the box until I needed it for the TopLed when I put it in the Veg Tent. Hung it up, plugged the cord that was already connected to the timer from the TopLed into the unit & BAM! Done deal.
It really does seem like your package was dropped during all the mayhem but be assured; Jason is a top notch guy & everything is going to be resolved one way or another so just relax like Lester.
I have spoken with Jason and he talked to his engineers and they think it is just the fuse and casing next to the on/off switch so they are sending a new one and 2 new lens.... I don't think it will be any big deal to replace those 2 things and if that fixes it yea...:yahoo: It obviously had a rough ride to the states then to my house but hopefully this will fix her up....
The tent got here today so I am going to start setting it up because I want to reinforce the structure... This light weighs about 45 lbs and the tent is only rated to hold 65 lbs.... I would like a little more assurance than that.....:whoa:.....:circle-of-love:
High Dennise :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High Cronic.....:circle-of-love:
Good Mornin D..:roorrip::nomo::circle-of-love:
Morning Jimmy...:nomo: I think we have the light all worked out.... Jason is sending me what I need to get her fixed and hopefully it won't be a big deal but like everyone said.... Jason fixed it.... My tent got here this morning so now I'm getting a bit antsy again.... I may go ahead and put it up and just hang my TopLeds in it till I get the replacement parts... All 5 of my girls are popped and heads up in PeeJay baby soil so it's time to get this party started....:party:....:circle-of-love:

I do once again want to give kudos to Jason at Twilight... This has been a rough shipping process and once I turned it over to him it was corrected almost immediately then when I realized the light had been damaged in shipment it was the weekend in China (it was when he fixed the shipping crisis too) and he was not available for about 24 hours but at 8 last night he contacted me and by the time I got up this morning he had all issues resolved with a solution....:clap: You gotta love that... Everything that happened during shipping and delivery was out of his hands but when things went awry he fixed everything.....:slide:... This grow is not going to start the way I had hoped but by the time I get the replacement parts and get her fixed and hung they will certainly still be in veg and we will go from there.... Great job Jason...:goodjob:....:circle-of-love:

A bit disappointing to be sure Dark but all things considered Jason has been great in getting all this resolved.... The parts are already on the way and I don't think they shipped DHL so that in itself is a vast improvement.... Things are going to happen when being shipped from so far away but how the rep handles the mishaps is what counts and as most of you know I am wound a little tight and Jason has kept me from coming unraveled at every turn.... I am excited to get this up and going even more now than before the fiasco.... and that is because with every turn Jason/Twilight is earning my trust.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom