Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

That means something to have that trust in him and shows just how good he has been too you.....even with the issues....him being ever so helpful with your situation say a lot about the company too.......before you know it this whole fiasco will be a distant memory in the past....especially when you got all them monster buds growing under it:).......always sending green vibes your way Lady:):green_heart:

Thanks guys and I completely agree. The way that Jason has handled all of this and handled me speaks volumes.... I won't have help with the tent until Wed and Thurs so you are right by the time I have everything ready to hang the new light everything will most likely be here to repair it... Hoping that it is an easy fix... and for now I am going with the assumption that it will be... and like said before... once I stopped freaking out I came back to reality and realized it isn't like I don't have enough lights to fill up the new tent.. the old tent... and the closet and cabinet... it's not like the beans that are popped are not going to have anywhere to go and it's not like there is nothing being done to resolve the issue... and it's Christmas and I don't want to be twisted up any worse than the season does to me in general... so with all that nonsense said I am going to pot up my 5 babies into 1 gallon pots with the PeeJay veg soil tomorrow and go ahead and put them under the Top Led 96x3w in the small tent to start veg and by the time they out grow that tent everything else should be straightened out..:blushsmile: So now we just hope the parts they send are all it will take to fix the lamp but even if they don't Jason has made me so comfortable with him and Twilight that I just know it will all be taken care of one way or the other..:high-five:..:circle-of-love:

If we were closer i would come put that tent up for you:).....i have an idea of where you are and i am on the beach so it would be a good 9 10 hour drive:)lol........but if you ever make it to the beach we will have to smoke or vape a big ol frosty green one:):passitleft:
And I would let ya too.... I plan on heading to Orange Beach before the winter is out... Used to have a condo there till Ivan blew it away...:helpsmilie:.. I could use a night with the surf in my ear...:circle-of-love:
Now that's the spirit...:high-five:
Happy Holiday's....:tokin:
Merry Christmas Jimmy...:xmas:......:circle-of-love:
Been busy with shopping and wrapping and more shopping and wrapping...so just now seeing the whirlwind you have been through and you have been through a lot ...Now I'm so glad everything is working out and going to be fine, now it's time for patience while waiting on the parts but sure it will very soon.
Excited for what's next.
:circle-of-love:
Figured you had gotten caught up in Santa's sleigh... I Christmas shop like I do everything else... Online...:)......:circle-of-love:

Well my new TopLed gifted to me from Sara got here a day early from Fed Ex today...:yahoo: of course it was the hour I left the house because I didn't think it would be here till tomorrow but they left a notice and will be back in the morning so all is good.... and less than a week too...:goodjob: She sent me a flowering spectrum... I think it is a 200x3w... they were special made for a bloom spectrum for someone and apparently they backed out or something but anyhow she sent me one of the lights. As soon as I get it tomorrow and see exactly what it is I will post it up with pics...... I love presents...:loopy:.....:circle-of-love:

I'm sorry Jimmy...:sorry: I can't deny Sara and Top Led have been very good to me and I love FedEx and the light is pretty awesome.... I need to get a bit more info on it from Sara.... I think it is a 160x3w but I can't find any info on it on the web site... I know the spectrum info wouldn't be right anyhow and I need to get that from Sara too but it is obviously very red.....:circle-of-love:
DSC093792.JPG
DSC093804.JPG
DSC093811.JPG
DSC093825.JPG
DSC093833.JPG
DSC093843.JPG
DSC093853.JPG

Obviously 160 x 3 with 80 red and 80 deep red rated at 480W on paper.
Based on the 300W witch is ~ 180W this should be 250-270W :thumb:

If I would not know better it should be Christmas today :ganjamon:

​Very nice D !! That is a pretty light !
Thanks Granny...:)....:circle-of-love:
Obviously 160 x 3 with 80 red and 80 deep red rated at 480W on paper.
Based on the 300W witch is ~ 180W this should be 250-270W :thumb:

If I would not know better it should be Christmas today :ganjamon:
Ahhh could you type slower...:straightface: and maybe explain what you just said cause I don't understand..:hmmmm:. I get that it's a 160x3w... there 160 led thingys and they are 3 watts each... I get that it being a flower spectrum it is mostly reds... From what I can tell all red and if they are different shades of red I will have to take your word for it cause I can't look at it and tell but how did you come up with all those other numbers..:confused: they look legit too but how do you know and how do you get to those numbers please..:confused: and remember you have to type real slow so I will understand....:helpsmilie:......:circle-of-love:

If you look at your photos you will see a little difference every second LED.
On both Photos with light on and of best seen on photo 3 + 4.

@ no 3 with lights of you see every second has a little bigger black spot in the centre in any direction.
@ no 4 with lights on you see every second is a little bigger and slightly brighter.

So 80 and 80 as every second is the same, well red is obvious and bloom is 630nm + 660nm = red and deep red.

With #oogle Mars Hydro you find 300W, 400W ... they say the 300W / 100 x 3 pulls about 180 - 190W from the wall.
So roughly half more W witch is 270 W + 10 more LED is 18W so about 290W.

That would be for full spectrum, as the reds usually have a little less Watts then blue and white ones I guess 250 - 270W.

Awesome Dude..Thank you so much.... Please stay around for the Twilight Spider16 journal.... It is a test light and I am going to have to test the PAR at different height and other factors that Twilight will require. The meters are on the way and I will know more of what kinda of data they want once I have them in hand..... I owned a cable company for years so have retained some knowledge of ohm testing and such but have forgotten more than I care to admit so if you would kinda hang around I think you could come in real handy....:high-five: and maybe learn something too... Ok you will probably help me a whole lot more than I will be able to help you but just sayin' please stick around and have a very Merry Christmas....:circle-of-love:

Merry Xmas Fifi

Who loves you baby?

Babygirl & I do...
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom