Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

:passitleft: High everybody and yes I did have a wonderful Christmas Bling! Bling! The part to fix the Twilight Spider16 is tracking to be here today so hopefully I will have her fixed by tonight.....:yahoo:..... I still need to get my lazy azz in there and get the intake and out installed but have gotten the room all moved around and the tent up and everything is all cleaned up and ready... so just pacing and pinging waiting on the delivery man.....:circle-of-love:

:passitleft: High color... Having a marvelous wake and bake day.... started off with the Pineapple Express then went to the B2B then The Black Jack then the Black Russian and now it is time for the Wild Thai and then after that it just may be time to pass out.. Happy day after Christmas..:circle-of-love:

Now that sounds like a VERY HAPPY day after Christmas...much deserved

Great news on the light bits mate!

Hope they get there soon to ease your suffering :)

Sorry mate, kids woke and I hit enter and left..

Sounded funny what I said. Thanks for the visit...yep got carried away with the light thing eh? :rofl:

I want to get set up and stay on veg for a week. Take a before and after LED photo, and just see what the difference is for fun. That's the first step...

...anyway we got a lot of good light glowing out way haven't we :)

Well I'm not waiting on the DHL driver any more but I think I will wait on my nephew to get home Wed. night..:blushsmile: I thought it was a fuse... literally the fuse they were sending and 2 lens needing to be replaced... I can do that... Really... but no.... it is the whole on/off switch harness.... I'm not going to totally admit I can't or couldn't do this however given my track record with anything electronic and it is only 2 more days and it has already been this long I see no reason to push my luck... sooo I have everything I need to fix er' up just need the tech to get home to get it done.......:circle-of-love:
DSC094053.JPG

Then auto Queenie (White Widow) in the cabinet 29 days under the Top Led 48x3w reflector... I love the way these babies grow... If it got any easier you wouldn't be doing anything.... All I have done is pot her up in Fox Farms... half Happy Frog and half Ocean Forest.... and purified water....:circle-of-love:
DSC094173.JPG
DSC094183.JPG
DSC094222.JPG
DSC094233.JPG

You have a great set up Dennise, looks like you're getting it done !! Sure do like your new tent, and just think with the perpetual think just think of how much you're gonna have going with all that space....:woohoo:...
All the babies are so nice and healthy, of course.
:thumb:

Thanks Granny... I think they are looking a lot better to me now that I realized they are only 17 days old. I got it in my head they were all about 29 days and I was starting to freak on their size but I looked it up and I was wrong...:thedoubletake: They are only 17 days old and to be that young I agree they look fine.... The one with the ugly leaf still had it's hat on when it popped soil and even once I got the hat off the membrane stayed on and I had to wet it down and help her along a bit and it kinda mucked up her baby leaves but her new growth is perfect and everybody else seems to be coming right along and your right it does feel like a growing condo compared to all my little spaces.....:circle-of-love:

Thank you King !:Namaste: Instead of here I put them in member gallery just a few minutes ago.

And :circle-of-love: Dennise :circle-of-love:

I believe that your plants may be underfed and the plants are using the leaves to supply lacking nutrients to the plants.

Back
Top Bottom