Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Awesome !!! Not understanding how it's hung....do you have 4 rope ratchets holding it up or 2 ???
I only have them on the Mars II's and they have 1 each on them... but I dang sure wouldn't use just one on this monster... The hangers that actually came with the Mars II are coated wire and pretty strong clasp and seem to be doing a fine job and don't show any signs of stress today.... Nephew rigged it up and I had fella check it out and make sure it would hold... I will post up some pics shortly.....:circle-of-love:
Any luck?
Can't wait to see the light. That's huge!
I'm not sure about luck but yep she is up and running.... I am going to have to install another intake fan... Currently it has a fan inside and 1 out take and within 15 minutes of turning her on it was 95 degrees in the tent.... soooo there is a trip to Blowes in my near future.....I will go take pics as soon as I finish this post.......:circle-of-love:
:circle-of-love: Dying to see it all set and fired up my friend! :)

I hope you had a wonderful holiday period and wish you all the very best this year! :) :)
Very soon Light we should be able to send light signals..:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Alright here she is.....:circle-of-love:
DSC094252.JPG
DSC094263.JPG
DSC094271.JPG
The next 2 are pics of the dent where DHL dropped the package and what happened when we tried to hang it with the included hooks... I have let Jason know they will have to heavier hooks.....
DSC094283.JPG
DSC094292.JPG
DSC094303.JPG
DSC094312.JPG
DSC094323.JPG
DSC094333.JPG
DSC094343.JPG
DSC094351.JPG
DSC094361.JPG
DSC094372.JPG
DSC094381.JPG

Thanks for the pics !! That light is beautiful and huge.. can't imagine how hard it was to get it up there to hang. Thank God for your nephew and your Fella.
And Thanks for taking such good close up pictures on how you hung it. I have to see to understand, can't figure in my head from explaining...
Everything looks great....the babies are doing so good and the auto is too.
Hope you're having a good day!

The light is up ,that's a plus..:thumb:
I think a good set of ratchet hanger's(Hydro farm makes good one's)would have held it and you would have easier access moving up and down if needed.As far as heat,I don't think any kind of fan will do,I would think your gonna need an inline fan to pull that kind of heat.
4inch would probably work but a 6 would be even better.Hell, with a 6 you may be able to split it and exhaust 2 tent's.That's what I did and it seemed to be working out for me.:cheesygrinsmiley:

nice work. enjoy your new toy. how high is the light from the sprouts? they don't seem to be stretching too much.

I had the same problem D, so I bought another 6" booster and all it did was make noise rather than do a good job at moving air at the cost per watt.. What I ended up figuring out is, it IS much better to purchase a quality fan with a speed controller than it is to buy a crappy fan that just burns watts.. I found out testing my fans that my fans were pulling MORE watts than my light in the end.. So I did the math and found that using a really good oversized fan with a speed controller can save you a ton of cash down the road, I also have a Titan Control Zephyr 1 to control the exhaust fan "on and off" if needed and in front of that I have a speed controller, this is on my Hyper Fan 8" then on my intake I currently use a Vortex S series mixed flow for intake tapped into a Titan Control Mercury 4 with idle control.. This will control the intake fans speed depending on the temp you set the Mercury 4 at.. The Hyper Fan comes with its own speed control and cannot be used with a Mercury 4 as far as I know, that's why I have it on my Vortex.. But it will speed up the Vortex depending on the temp in the room and if it gets too cold it will go to idle and the exhaust fan will shut off and let the room temp catch up..

saves me electricity and allot of headaches and keeps my TDF pretty tight..

Sweeeet :) Happy as hell for ya my friend! :) :)
Cannot wait to see what you do with it :) :)
Thanks Light... Got the second inline in there just now and have it zipped up and am going to burn one and see how hot she gets.......:circle-of-love:

Thanks for the pics !! That light is beautiful and huge.. can't imagine how hard it was to get it up there to hang. Thank God for your nephew and your Fella.
And Thanks for taking such good close up pictures on how you hung it. I have to see to understand, can't figure in my head from explaining...
Everything looks great....the babies are doing so good and the auto is too.
Hope you're having a good day!
You are so right in the Thank God for my fella's.... there is no way I could have gotten her up by myself... impossible.... I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday too....:circle-of-love:
What a monster.

For that heat issue I think it would need more outtake of that hot air.
That is the way my nephew had the second one installed before I went in there and made him turn it around cause if there is no cool air being drawn in there will only be warm air to replace the displace warm air... I think having an intake pull in the cooler air from the room will help to cool it down... we will know very shortly as the tent is zipped up with everything on.....:circle-of-love:
Sorry to hear of the issues you have been having, but it sounds like you are on the right track now.....that light is a monster:).....that tent is gonna be packed with lush green girls in no time:).....your girls look healthy as all get up....great job Dennise:)
:thanks: Green... I will be very happy when this one is on overdrive.....:circle-of-love:
High Dennise :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High Cronic....:circle-of-love:
The light is up ,that's a plus..:thumb:
I think a good set of ratchet hanger's(Hydro farm makes good one's)would have held it and you would have easier access moving up and down if needed.As far as heat,I don't think any kind of fan will do,I would think your gonna need an inline fan to pull that kind of heat.
4inch would probably work but a 6 would be even better.Hell, with a 6 you may be able to split it and exhaust 2 tent's.That's what I did and it seemed to be working out for me.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Dude it is inline fans... I have inlines in my little tent and also a regular fan.... I now have an intake and an out take fan plus a large regular fan in the big tent... sooo hopefully I will have babies in there shortly... I have the tent all zipped up and waiting to see how hot she is going to get now... could you possibly post up a pic of how you have that fan working in 2 tents... Is 1 an intake and the other an out take...:confused:..:circle-of-love:
Yep Dennise running the big ass lamps does indeed mean going inline! I had to run mine on the last big run non stop! :)
They are inline Light... VenTech DF6 6" Duct Fan 240 CFM.... this is what was in the little tent and now there are 2 in the big tent... 1 in and 1 out and also a large regular fan.....:circle-of-love:
nice work. enjoy your new toy. how high is the light from the sprouts? they don't seem to be stretching too much.
I have em' as far as they will go b.... so I guess it is about 4.5'... I have found there is very little stretch with the LEDS vs cfl's......:circle-of-love:
I had the same problem D, so I bought another 6" booster and all it did was make noise rather than do a good job at moving air at the cost per watt.. What I ended up figuring out is, it IS much better to purchase a quality fan with a speed controller than it is to buy a crappy fan that just burns watts.. I found out testing my fans that my fans were pulling MORE watts than my light in the end.. So I did the math and found that using a really good oversized fan with a speed controller can save you a ton of cash down the road, I also have a Titan Control Zephyr 1 to control the exhaust fan "on and off" if needed and in front of that I have a speed controller, this is on my Hyper Fan 8" then on my intake I currently use a Vortex S series mixed flow for intake tapped into a Titan Control Mercury 4 with idle control.. This will control the intake fans speed depending on the temp you set the Mercury 4 at.. The Hyper Fan comes with its own speed control and cannot be used with a Mercury 4 as far as I know, that's why I have it on my Vortex.. But it will speed up the Vortex depending on the temp in the room and if it gets too cold it will go to idle and the exhaust fan will shut off and let the room temp catch up..

saves me electricity and allot of headaches and keeps my TDF pretty tight..
Oh KO I so appreciate all the typing you did but I have to tell ya I didn't understand but about 3 words of it.... I have the inlines and no filters cause I don't care if they smell... I like it and I am sure all the remote stuff is awesome but I am so blonde that you just have no idea what a tail spin all that would put me in.... I use the KISS system not because it is an awesome system but because I am an idiot...:straightface:.....:circle-of-love:

I have no clue on the draw etc of my fan, yet its a Ruck inline and has lasted me bloody years now! :) its now been running for an age through a cheap little spead controller off the bay for 6 pound! :)
I was worried it may burn the fan out, months on with it on in flashes 24/7 and all is good! :)

Yea Light...I leave these running on the little tent 24/7 and they have been great... Maybe a little noisy but they are in my 18 yo nephew's room and he could sleep through a tornado.... he says he likes the sound so there ya have it....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom