Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Then just a peek at the baby auto WW.....:kiss:
DSC090202.JPG
DSC090212.JPG
DSC090222.JPG
Thanks for stopping by.....:circle-of-love:

look how massive her flowers are getting! they are gonna be some tasty buds. reminds me of cannafans led girl a bit. I hope my plants can put up with being close to the led and grow like that.

Looking damn busy and damn fine all round my friend! :)
Looking forward to your surprise! It can't be another light lol!??? :)
:passitleft: High Light... It is going to be a surprise to top all surprises...:yahoo:... Light...:hmmmm:...hummmm I just can't say yet.... it's a secret...:shhh: but it's gonna be larger than large and I am so friggin' excited I am having to sit on my hands to keep quiet....:high-five: I hope to be able to do my big ol' reveal by the end of the week but more likely will be the first of next week but keep your fingers crossed for the earlier date....:winkyface: Tell Light's Light hello for me and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Don't know if ya celebrate it in the UK or not and I can see where most likely you don't but hey... It's a great reason to eat till ya pass out...:yummy:....:circle-of-love:
Late to the party but... Subbed! Everything looks great!
Thanks Dub and I am so glad you are here.... Does the Dub AvitaS mean you like sativa..:confused:....:circle-of-love:

HappY haPPY HAPPY nasty bird day. lmao

SMOKE it if you got it.:Rasta:

oh i got updated pic of the blackJack up. pop over take look peeps. that mean you king, canna Denise, Garden. Lightadd , lol

High Dennise :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High Cronic....:circle-of-love:
I suck at this perpetual thing.....

lol me too =)
but you have success and that is great
take care and good luck
Thanks yuyo... Happy to see ya around.....:circle-of-love:
Morning D. Everything looks great over there!
Happy Trees
Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!
Howdy cajun... Good evening to ya and thank you for the kind words.... and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your also....:circle-of-love:
Happy thanksgiving guys and ladies.
Happy Thanksgiving to ya too.....:circle-of-love:
Happy Weedsday Dennise:):love:
Happy Weedsday to you too......:circle-of-love:
HappY haPPY HAPPY nasty bird day. lmao

SMOKE it if you got it.:Rasta:

oh i got updated pic of the blackJack up. pop over take look peeps. that mean you king, canna Denise, Garden. Lightadd , lol
I did I did.....:circle-of-love:

Another great update Dennise, I enjoy each and every one of them. :thumb: You got some of the biggest on here !! Corn cobs I tell ya !! :) and no you don't suck at perpetual !!!
I just got to my sister's about an hour ago, planning to stay until Friday or Saturday.. It's hard to leave my seedlings that's just started, they're in solo cups. I watered them good before I left so hopefully all will be okay..
Wishing you and your family Happy Thanksgiving and eat eat eat !!! :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom