Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Checked Broke Ass.... I have some pics of all the girls I took yesterday which makes them 75 days 12/12... First is the B2B, Black Russian and the wild Thai clone in the closet under the 2 Mars II 400's......:circle-of-love:
DSC090372.JPG
DSC090383.JPG
DSC090391.JPG
DSC090402.JPG
DSC090412.JPG
DSC090422.JPG
DSC090431.JPG
DSC090442.JPG
DSC090454.JPG
DSC090463.JPG
DSC090471.JPG
DSC09048.JPG
DSC090491.JPG
DSC09050.JPG
DSC090511.JPG
DSC090521.JPG
DSC090531.JPG

Rub a dub dub a Pineapple Express in the tub..... These were just taken and the auto will probably be chopped tomorrow.... she has about 30% ambers and has been on a plain water diet for a bit... I certainly hope she is ready....:blushsmile: My nephew is a great help but dang he can run through a girls stash...:thedoubletake:..:circle-of-love:
DSC090771.JPG
DSC090781.JPG
DSC090791.JPG
DSC090802.JPG
DSC090812.JPG
DSC090821.JPG
DSC090851.JPG
DSC09086.JPG
DSC090871.JPG
DSC090881.JPG
DSC090891.JPG
DSC090903.JPG
DSC090911.JPG
DSC090931.JPG
DSC090941.JPG

Everything's looking great me dear.
Oh yea the auto White Widow is in the PeeJay baby soil but when I pot her up to her 3 gallon pot do I use the veg PeeJay soil or the Bloom PeeJay soil??? I'm guessing the Bloom but if anyone has an affirmative on that please let me know...:blushsmile:.....:circle-of-love:
As for PJ's Organic Soil Mix I've just been using the base until I'm ready to plant. Then use the sooped up mix with all the uncooked ingredients added when I plant them. But as of late, since we're not transplanting from solo cups anymore we've been using the full Mix from the start; Putting the rockwool cubes directly into Soda Pop Pots of the finished product. We just don't feed anymore during Veg at all. Hope that helps Fifi.

One of these days yall need to explain the terminology and all this technical methods.:adore:

please:Namaste:

lmao. what happen to simple crap.

lol im scared to do 2-3 things at same time with them. if they die ----- i will cry. :yahoo:

plus yall the experts. lol im small fish in the sea. :popcorn:

Man Gray, your probably talking to the least technical 420 member right now! It's just an Organic Soil Mix that PJ helped us cook from scratch. My plants have improved two fold since using it. If you like I'll link you to it.

lol, yeah i know. Dennise has tried to explain it to me. i like things simple.
like me, simple.

i cant move from one thing till i know and got things down pat. but im still learning all this.

i havent got dirt down pat. more less hydro and souless. so forth so forth.

complicated. :lot-o-toke:

im small fish in big ocean

Here You Go Superdude & anyone else who's interested. The ingredients can vary as PJ customizes it to what you have on hand. If anyone's really serious about it I can reach him even though he hasn't been around 420 lately. But please be serious about it if you want me to get in touch with him.

Im impressed with your auto P.E....:goodjob:
She look's to have so good sized cola's on her.:bravo:
Jimmy this gal is huge...:yahoo:... She is my first but certainly won't be my last so we shall see if it is just this gal or if I can get them all to produce like this one. My baby in the box is n auto White Widow so we shall see.... I am thinking I am most likely gonna chop her tonight so I will let ya know the wet weight.....:circle-of-love:
Everything's looking great me dear.As for PJ's Organic Soil Mix I've just been using the base until I'm ready to plant. Then use the sooped up mix with all the uncooked ingredients added when I plant them. But as of late, since we're not transplanting from solo cups anymore we've been using the full Mix from the start; Putting the rockwool cubes directly into Soda Pop Pots of the finished product. We just don't feed anymore during Veg at all. Hope that helps Fifi.
Actually that was exactly what I was looking for.....:circle-of-love:
One of these days yall need to explain the terminology and all this technical methods.:adore:

please:Namaste:

lmao. what happen to simple crap.

lol im scared to do 2-3 things at same time with them. if they die ----- i will cry. :yahoo:

plus yall the experts. lol im small fish in the sea. :popcorn:
It's getting better all the time and I think you will make the full run this time with the Black Jack.... and you should get used to using what you have on hand now before you wander off into PeeJay land... I have the recipe and there is no doubt you most likely have most of the stuff at hand but one thing at a time...:circle-of-love:
Thanks so much!!! Something new to read!

Supergroomer
:passitleft: High Super... Glad to see ya around.....:circle-of-love:

Hey Dennise
:love:. ! All of them look so healthy :thumb: !! I can't believe how big they are, getting taller than the light.
It's exciting you're gonna chop one tomorrow !! Congratulations !! :cheer:

My luck has been awful lately and it's depressing !! All my plants except for one is pitiful. Maybe I should take a break. I did better on my first grow ! The first time I did do things different than now.

Hey Dennise
:love:. ! All of them look so healthy :thumb: !! I can't believe how big they are, getting taller than the light.
It's exciting you're gonna chop one tomorrow !! Congratulations !! :cheer:

My luck has been awful lately and it's depressing !! All my plants except for one is pitiful. Maybe I should take a break. I did better on my first grow ! The first time I did do things different than now.

Granny I wish I knew how to help...:blushsmile: I have to admit I am thrilled with this grow so far and I did chop the auto Pineapple Express and I was right about the weight...:yahoo: I know I have been told they only produce about a zip each... Well... this one came in at a tad over 11 zips wet just on the buds not to mention the popcorn and trim.... Some of the nugs are absolutely huge...:yummy:
If there is anything I can do to help ya out let me know..... I am certainly going to continue to check out these autos to find out if this is the norm for em' or if I just got hold of some really good genetics.... The leaves had turned a beautiful purple and even parts of the buddage had too.... I tried to get pics of the colors but I just didn't do a very good job but here's what I got.... Damn I forgot again..... Be right back.....:circle-of-love:

Ok here we go..... There is a total of 316 grams of wet bud (11 1/6 oz) and 119 grams of popcorn and trim (4 1/4 oz).... I really am just thrilled with this one....:yahoo:. My nephew helped me chop her and by the time we were half way through he had to go find new scissors.... His old ones were so sticky he couldn't get it off and it looked like he had super glued his fingers...:thedoubletake:..... Jimmy if this is anywhere close to what the normal is I am certainly in.....:circle-of-love:
DSC090941.JPG
DSC09095_2_.JPG
DSC090971.JPG
DSC090981.JPG
DSC090991.JPG
DSC091002.JPG
DSC091011.JPG
DSC09102.JPG
DSC09103.JPG
DSC091051.JPG
DSC091061.JPG
DSC09107.JPG