Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Good karma your way for the dr's visit sis!: cheer2: :circle-of-love:
Oh it was just a check up on the last blood work for my A1c (average number for diabetes).. Just a lecture I should say...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
getting nice and chunky :high-five:
I thought that silly auto was supposed to be fast....:hmmmm:... It seems like it is taking forever... I did drop a White Widow auto bean today..:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
:thumb: ​Another great update !! Beautiful!

Orange Beach !!! Coming through here ?!
:winkyface:... Thanks Granny and that's kinda my plan....:circle-of-love:
Hoping for nothing but good news from the docs:circle-of-love:
Thank you Green and it is all good....:circle-of-love:
HIGH Dennise, I sure hope your day was good news.

Thinking positive thoughts for you!

:circle-of-love:

And I'll be waiting with one:

:passitleft:
Sweeeet.. I'm here :passitleft:....:circle-of-love:
Hope all is well D!! hopefully I can get through my 1st grow, I just got it started and my clones are rooting hehe.. I hope I can get one of mine to look 1/2 as good as one of yours!! That's why I wasn't on much, was pushing really hard to get started.. Awesome work you are an inspiration to us for sure!!
:bigblush: Thank you so very much....:circle-of-love:
K0ncept, listen to them. best ad i can give. they sure know what they are doing. i learned everything from them.
:high-five:.....:circle-of-love:
you got some forest going there D. lmao. i wish i had the room to do that.:goodjob:
You would be surprised at how small my space is for real.....:circle-of-love:

Well I did get the pics of the Black Jack taken yesterday I just never got them posted up but here they are... and again as usual I took a bunch..:yahoo:... She is in the tent under the TopLed 96x3w reflector and is 53 days 12/12 here.....:circle-of-love:
DSC088271.JPG
DSC088282.JPG
DSC088292.JPG
DSC088302.JPG
DSC088321.JPG
DSC088331.JPG
DSC088342.JPG
DSC088352.JPG
DSC08836.JPG
DSC088371.JPG
DSC088382.JPG
DSC08839.JPG
DSC088401.JPG
DSC088411.JPG
DSC088421.JPG
DSC088431.JPG
DSC088441.JPG
DSC088451.JPG
DSC088462.JPG
DSC088472.JPG
DSC088481.JPG
DSC088491.JPG

:woohoo: Let's plan to meet !!

Sounds like a great plan... I will pm you in a bit... It is going to be a while before I go... Don't see any reason to go if it is going to be just as cold there as here and I really need my next harvest before I plan anything but I am going before the winter is out...:blushsmile:.....:circle-of-love:

Ohhhh my bad.... Thanks Tas... It was just a check up for my diabetes and checking my A1c... I go back a week from Tues for the results of the last stress test on my heart and he will do the MS check up then too I hope so I don't have to go back so soon but he seems to like having me around.... I have thought about a cot in the back office but think it would be a bit creepy at night... Might have access to some good sleeping aids but I really don't like taking those kind so hopefully he will get it done all at once..... Thanks for caring Tas.....:circle-of-love:

I think I have some majorly good news coming... I need everyone to send me all the extra good karma ya got hanging around that it all comes to fruition and if it does it will be magnificent...:yahoo:.... If not... well.... that will just blow...:thedoubletake: What do ya think it means when your ears start ringing about an hour or so after you eat a cannacookie..:confused:... and there's no pain left in my body either...:confused:... Hummm....:scratchinghead:.... I think it means I have really good cookies......:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom