Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

You have the circle-of-love here, all intention is good!

:circle-of-love:

Good morning Dennise,

I've trimmed up my little girls, and have a whopping (!) 70g of fan leaves. I'd usually leave the defol where they fall when trimming outside growing plants, but, I'm told you can do wonderful stuff with leaves.

It may not be enough...I wouldn't expect so, and if that's the case do I just freeze till later when there's a reasonable quantity?

Your input would be appreciated, I've honestly got no idea.

Thanks in advance :)

Think how it feels to be him Hawk....:blushsmile: Nasty day here and kinda finding it hard to get motivated so probably won't play with the girls till tomorrow.... I gave them all a sip of water today but nothing exciting... Everyone looks good and will check on the White Widow auto bean I put in the paper towel Fri. in a bit... If she is ready to be put to dirt I will post her up. It is so nasty outside I don't even want to go get the tote of medium out of the barn but if she is ready I will put on a coat and drag it in... Think it is time to :volcano-smiley: and chill a while... Later guys.....:circle-of-love:

You have the circle-of-love here, all intention is good!

Good morning Dennise,

I've trimmed up my little girls, and have a whopping (!) 70g of fan leaves. I'd usually leave the defol where they fall when trimming outside growing plants, but, I'm told you can do wonderful stuff with leaves.

It may not be enough...I wouldn't expect so, and if that's the case do I just freeze till later when there's a reasonable quantity?

Your input would be appreciated, I've honestly got no idea.

Thanks in advance :)

Well you certainly can make butter out of 70 grams of leaves and trim.... Is there a decent amount of sugar on your trim??? Your product can only be as good as the produce you put in... Garbage in = Garbage out..... Now there are folks on here that juice their fan leaves for medicinal reasons and cajun, moto or Canna could speak to that a lot better than I can... BeemerBill could probably answer ya too... If that was all I had to work with I think I would likely make butter... Even if it doesn't get you "high" it certainly has the medicinal qualities still there and it could only be a good thing IMO.... Since this was your defoliation I think maybe I would wait till my harvest so I would have good trim and popcorn buds to work with and on my next harvest I plan on trying to make the oil..... I just refuse to go the chemo route and I think tacking is the right route for me to take.... I think it could benefit you also.... If you are not ready to go the oil route you can make excellent butter out of trim and popcorn but it certainly is garbage in = garbage out... I use 2 ounces of bud trim and popcorn buds per pound of butter.... My cookies or whatever are quite strong but I don't like having to eat many due to having sugar... If you decide to make butter I will be happy to walk you thru that if you don't have a Magical Butter Machine. It is quit simple using a crock pot or on the stove... The crock pot is the easiest.. 70 grams of good trim would be enough....:circle-of-love:

Hey Dennise, thanks for the thoughtful reply mate EDIT:...after reading this...not that I ever think your replies are otherwise!

Well I dunno about it's quality per se. .. and I'm not keen on investing a whole lot of time...,not that it necessarily will do so, but I'm sorta of the same opinion...garbage in=garbage out...

Effort in=effort out, so I'm not sure this stuff is worth it....combine it with more later...well sure that may well be worth the effort.

I think oil would be nice, I'd like to try it for the wrists, ankle and back for pain/mobility is that what your talking about...or hash oil?

Either way I'd be happy :) :) :)

I'm going to smoke some more and procrastinate on that a little longer.

Oh mate, can I ask, in the mean time is it wash and freeze or just freeze?

Thanks again :)

Thanks for knowing me too... :)

taken about 15 mins ago

DSCF38503.JPG

We get this display of colour in our change of seasons...rain, sun, wind, snow, rainbows...all at the same time for a month or so 8 times a year...

8! yes 8...coming into season and going out, then there's a pause, then there's coming into new season, then coming out of that...

It probably amounts to 7 odd months a year of rain, sun, wind, snow and rainbows... :)

it's a funny ol place, but It's always pretty down here :)

Hi Dennise. :)

And TassieDevil...another gorgeous rainbow! Here's some info for you on what Dennise mentioned above regarding the leaves and making oil.

You can make a good healthy drink from the leaves by juicing them if you want, I think you may remember that my male plants were used for juicing after I got the pollen I needed.

The very basic how-to was on my thread here:
Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

There are many different methods on the net. That's just the basic one for informational that I found.

If you are wanting to make creams or salves, Beemer Bill makes all kinds of things like that. I made his pain cream and It's great stuff. I used trim and leaves for it. I thought he had a blog for the recipes, but I don't see it. Tincture is what people use to dab under their tongues, but I've also used it topically for a good pain patch.

I copied the pain cream recipe to my blog here:

Pain Creme recipe by Beemerbill - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

(word of caution, be easy on the menthol crystals. LOL)

Maybe he can answer some other questions for you on salves and lotions if you contact him.

Now, if you are interested in the Concentrated Cannabis Oil (RSO oil), that's an entirely different thing. There is no high, it is tacked onto the gums and goes to the healing receptors to heal and cure all kinds of illnesses. (That's a VERY basic statement and doesn't come close to covering all of the things the oil helps with.)

You need good bud for the oil, and you need to pick your strains to adjust for daytime and night time use.

For more information on how to make the oil, here is the thread:

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

And information on how to dose it correctly here:

Hope that helps!

Happy Skunkday Dennise:love: i made my butter night for last.......came out a dark green....darker than i have made before withouth the mbm......
012834.JPG

does yours turn that dark as well? also i used the liquid lecithin....what type do you use..ie powder, liquid, or granules?:)

one more question for you........do you do anything with the left over material.......?....i flattened it out and it looks like a cow patty:)lol
011915.JPG
:love::Namaste:

Happy Skunkday Dennise:love: i made my butter night for last.......came out a dark green....darker than i have made before withouth the mbm......
does yours turn that dark as well? also i used the liquid lecithin....what type do you use..ie powder, liquid, or granules?:)

one more question for you........do you do anything with the left over material.......?....i flattened it out and it looks like a cow patty:)lol :love::Namaste:

Some people use the leftover in brownies. ;-)

Hi Dennise. :)

And TassieDevil...another gorgeous rainbow! Here's some info for you on what Dennise mentioned above regarding the leaves and making oil.

You can make a good healthy drink from the leaves by juicing them if you want, I think you may remember that my male plants were used for juicing after I got the pollen I needed.

The very basic how-to was on my thread here:
Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

There are many different methods on the net. That's just the basic one for informational that I found.

If you are wanting to make creams or salves, Beemer Bill makes all kinds of things like that. I made his pain cream and It's great stuff. I used trim and leaves for it. I thought he had a blog for the recipes, but I don't see it. Tincture is what people use to dab under their tongues, but I've also used it topically for a good pain patch.

I copied the pain cream recipe to my blog here:

Pain Creme recipe by Beemerbill - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

(word of caution, be easy on the menthol crystals. LOL)

Maybe he can answer some other questions for you on salves and lotions if you contact him.

Now, if you are interested in the Concentrated Cannabis Oil (RSO oil), that's an entirely different thing. There is no high, it is tacked onto the gums and goes to the healing receptors to heal and cure all kinds of illnesses. (That's a VERY basic statement and doesn't come close to covering all of the things the oil helps with.)

You need good bud for the oil, and you need to pick your strains to adjust for daytime and night time use.

For more information on how to make the oil, here is the thread:

And information on how to dose it correctly here:

Hope that helps!

See this is how it is supposed to work... I know just enough to be dangerous and then you swoop in with the rest of the story and everybody turns out the better for it...:phew:.....:circle-of-love:
012834.JPG

one more question for you........do you do anything with the left over material.......?....i flattened it out and it looks like a cow patty:)lol
011915.JPG
:love::Namaste:
Yes I have had it turn out that green. A lot of it depends on the plant matter being used and how fresh it is but it should be fine. I would freeze any I was not going to use right away to make sure if there is plant matter it doesn't mold on you.... As far as you cow patty... I certainly do use it... just as Canna said... in brownies..... it hides the texture the best and of course if thee are any stems or what not I pick them out but if you think about it.... How much butter did you start with..:confused: how much did you pull off..:confused:... All the rest of what you started with is in that cow patty and so are a lot of the trichs so with that much smash left over I would use box brownie mix and mix it in and add everything else as called for in the recipe except of course the oil... don't add any more of that and cook till a tooth pick comes out clean... usually pretty close to the box directions and you won't even be able to tell it was added... well except when they kick your azz......:winkyface: I don't make brownies as often as I do cookies because I can sorta dose the cookies to work for pain and muscle spasms where the brownies just f#@% me up.....:circle-of-love:
Some people use the leftover in brownies. ;-)
What Canna Said......:circle-of-love:
I dont know if thats good Canna, cow patty lmao.:rofl:
There better than my cookies.....:high-five:.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom