Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

ROFLMAO....:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: I'm sorry Granny but that one got me in the belly... I'm sorry about your girls but yepper I wouldn't go any closer than 3.5 to 4' with the babies and if you can possibly keep them under a cfl for a bit until they get a bit of girth to them I would. I just had no where for a 3 gallon pot to be under a cfl so I did put them under my 48x3w right after potting her up the first time and she obviously is fine but I would imagine any closer than that would burn a little one.... I'm seriously thinking of heading to Orange Beach once this vortex has passed for a few days.... Just sayin'......:circle-of-love:

I can't wait for the next harvest so I will have something to fill them up with..:blushsmile:... Seems kinda silly to open the vacuum sealed stash just to put it in the vaults but it won't be tooo much longer till we can harvest the Pineapple Express hopefully..... I checked her trichs earlier and there still are no ambers unless you look down on some of the lower leaves so I'll just say no ambers yet but she is mostly cloudy so I just gave her a good shot of nutes and expect it will be her last..:morenutes:. I will do an update on all of the girls in a bit. They were all just watered but I haven't had time to load the pics yet but I will get er' done........:circle-of-love:

Oh Cajun you totally took my meaning wrong and I am so sorry.... My youngest is a Ranger and that is the chant they do... It is something like Hate hate, kill kill, slash, something, mutilate... I really meant no offense and honestly it is what they chant.... I know what you guys do and did in the past and it is heroic and brave and Sir I honestly meant no offense.....:circle-of-love:

Holy shit D. Aren't I the horses ass? I'm SO sorry. Omg, ib just don't know what to say. I've not been this embarrassed in a LONG time.

This maybe funny someday, but am sure not right now. I obviously had no clue the battalion changed mottos.

Dennise, you're one of the nicest, most genuine ppl I know here. That's why I was so shocked! I thought wow, how can such an awesome person think that about me. Especially, having a son in the Battalion.

I have a way to make this up to you. I will Skype with y'all & teach you to make the oil. It's specific, but easy. Ask Canna or Motoco, my oil is the shit. Oh, I've Stage IV (terminal) colon cancer spread to liver, but the oil has it in check. Another gift from the Army...

Please accept my sincere apology. Vets Day is never av good one & I rarely post personal stuff, especially about the Army. I usually run when I see the acronym "PTSD" & this demonstrates why.

CC

Oh, do NOT use soy lecithin from GNC. It is GMO. Make sure it's non-gmo like Whole Foods or Natural Grocers.

A lot don't know, but I grow to make oil for cancer. I'm a caregiver for several ppl w/ chronic illnesses.

OK I have a bit of a update.... Kind of a sucky one but none the less..... The Black Jack had already gone to bed when I remembered to take some pics... needless to say me and my vape have been busy today...:volcano-smiley:... but everyone got a drink of purified water with 1.5 tsp Big Bloom , 1.5 tsp Tiger bloom, 1/8 tsp Cha Ching, 1 Tbsp molasses and 1 tsp cal/mag per gallon and each got about 1/2 gallon..... They were watered in the closet they are growing in under the Mars II's and are 55 days 12/12..... Sorry about the quality of the pics.... It's just hard to get em' in the closet with a light bulb... Here is the B2B, Black ussian and Wild Thai clone...:circle-of-love:
DSC087672.JPG
DSC087711.JPG
DSC087722.JPG
DSC087731.JPG
DSC087741.JPG
DSC087751.JPG
DSC087761.JPG
DSC087771.JPG
DSC087781.JPG
DSC087791.JPG
DSC087801.JPG
DSC087812.JPG