Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

They're talking about decarbing the bud before the MB machine process.
The MBM folks even recommend it I'm told.
BID was actually the one who taught me this & the MB Machine folks on their web helped with why to decarb.

Nice update Fifi. Just checking in & glad to hear your feeling better my dear...

:passitleft: High Tas... I am fine thank you... Have been having to deal with the court system for a friend and it has taken a bit more out of me than I thought it would.... Never was very good at sifting through lies and knowing the truth and this has not come along at a very good time for me but this too will pass and I will be fine. I am pretty much over having to be involved in any of it and actually am thinking I am just done with it period so I am just going to concentrate on getting my energy back and stop tying to save anybody else from themselves.... Hope your hand is better and life is good down under.......:circle-of-love:

Hey mate....um I agree with you at the mo...you first....considering you've only really just got outta hospital! :)

Hands are...ok....life is good down 'ere tho mate I may just have buds for chrissy so, the future looks fine too! :)

So glad to see ya here Ravyn....:welcome: It's not as bad as it seems cause I just start new girls and keep on going instead of starting a new journal each time. I can't see why anyone would want to go back to my beginning anyhow.... Oh what a nightmare...:thedoubletake: Well I guess you could see what not to do until the nice people here got hold of me....
I have just a bit of an update on the girls.... Everybody was watered today with 1.5 tsp Big Bloom, 1 tsp Grow Big, 1 tsp Tiger Bloom, 1/8 tsp Beastie Bloom and 1 tsp molasses per gallon of purified water... Each girl got about a gallon except the auto Pineapple Express and she got about 1/2 gallon... The first 3 are the Wild Thai, Black Russian and the B2B all from the closet 37 days 12/12 under the Mars II's........:circle-of-love:
DSC085013.JPG
DSC085023.JPG
DSC085032.JPG
DSC085043.JPG
DSC085054.JPG
DSC085062.JPG
DSC085072.JPG
DSC085081.JPG
DSC085092.JPG
DSC085102.JPG

Back
Top Bottom