Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Hey guys I found a couple of leaves turning funky since yesterday on the B2B... Can someone tell me what is going on please...:confused:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC084303.JPG
DSC084312.JPG
DSC084322.JPG
It doesn't look horrible and I put the leaf on a white sheet of paper so you could tell what I am talking about.... the center seems to be losing color moving out toward the edge.... it is happening on the end leaves of a couple of branches... is it some type of defeciency....:confused:......:circle-of-love:

hey D, looks to me like start of cal/mag deficiency, i had mine do that few weeks ago and i put some cal to it and they got back green again.
not saying it is but thats my guess.
either that to much chems to it.

I did a flush with the B2B and she looks better already. There weren't but a couple of leaves that were fading out but they have color again today and she looks happy. Actually the next watering would have been a flush anyhow so guess she was just inpatient... I used 2 tsp per gallon of Sledgehammer in purified water for a total of 2 gallons. I'll get some pics up in a few......:circle-of-love:

Looks great. My next grow I'm going to use minimum 7 gallon bags I made. I have to bring in some rain water now to warm up a bit before I water. It's getting nice and cool at night, but still 87 daytime temps.

Did you make it through the twisters okay? So many people lost so much. I hate tornadoes.

Yep we are all fine. We mostly got a lot of rain... well it's still raining but the winds yesterday were brutal.... the temps are about 15 degrees lower than this time yesterday and that's awesome so things here are just about perfect. Still have flood warnings out but if the top of this mountain floods we have a whole lot bigger things to worry about.... like building a boat.....:circle-of-love:

Heavy rain is a good thing. The Fire Escape Girls always respond aggressively the day after a good rain. How are you feeling today Fifi?

Back
Top Bottom