Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Welcome home Fifi; to your 420 cyber home & to your residence. You better know you were missed at both locals & thanxx for the lovely update.

High Dennise :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High Cronic....:circle-of-love:
Welcome home Fifi; to your 420 cyber home & to your residence. You better know you were missed at both locals & thanxx for the lovely update.
:thanks: I was starting to be a bit concerned about you so glad to hear from ya... Here comes the real update.... Everybody got haircuts and a drink today and I did a big ol' photo shoot... Needless to say I feel like a new person today....:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

Well I hope you are all ready for a massive update.... I just uploaded something like 50 pics so here we go.... The B2B, Wild Thai, and Black Russian in the closet under the Mars II's 23 days 12/12 were all given a massive haircut and were watered with 1.5 tsp Big Bloom, 1 tsp Grow Big, 1 tsp Tiger Bloom, 1/8 tsp Beastie Bloom and 1 tsp molasses per gallon of purified water and each took about 1 gallon... I may have gone a little nuts with the scissors but they were so crammed in the closet that they were not getting any air and I was afraid as high as the humidity has been they would start getting funky and actually I think I could have waited few more days to really be at the 21-25 days in flower cause I put them 12/12 23 days ago but they weren't really showing sex like my girls usually are. I didn't veg these near as long as I usually do except for the Black Russian and she is my stunted girl anyhow so anywho this is what I got......:circle-of-love:
DSC083133.JPG
DSC083145.JPG
DSC083153.JPG
DSC083163.JPG
DSC083172.JPG
DSC083183.JPG
DSC083193.JPG
DSC083203.JPG
DSC083213.JPG
DSC083223.JPG
DSC083233.JPG
DSC083243.JPG
DSC083252.JPG
DSC083262.JPG
DSC083272.JPG
DSC083283.JPG
DSC083293.JPG
DSC083311.JPG
DSC083321.JPG
DSC083333.JPG
DSC083343.JPG
DSC083352.JPG
DSC083363.JPG
DSC083373.JPG

I just wanted to show you these leaves off the B2B.... 1 of them only has 8 blades and the other one has 10.... Has anyone else ever had a girl put off even numbered blades like this..:confused:.... She is extremely healthy and is about the best grower I have ever had but was wonderng if there was a reason for it......:circle-of-love:
DSC083422.JPG
DSC083432.JPG
DSC083443.JPG
DSC083464.JPG

Little hands or big fans, you be the judge... :laughtwo:

Then the Black Jack in the tent under the 96x3W Top Led 23 days 12/12 was watered exactly as the girls above and also given quite a haircut.... Again because the humidity has been killer here and it is supposed to rain every day for the next week so no real relief in sight in the near future so she is naked as a pole dancer.....:circle-of-love:
DSC083383.JPG
DSC083392.JPG
DSC083404.JPG
DSC083473.JPG
DSC083483.JPG
DSC083493.JPG
DSC083502.JPG
DSC083512.JPG
DSC083523.JPG
DSC083532.JPG
DSC083542.JPG

Then I had to bend the auto Pineapple Express over cause she was hitting the light and I have the light as high as it will go so she too was watered exactly as above and then bent over and fits much better in her home....... and a shot or 2 of the pure Kush I am vegging for a friend.... Starting to think they better come get her soon cause I am starting to really like her. She is a beautiful girl and easy so far to grow and I bet her smoke will be awesome........:circle-of-love:
DSC083553.JPG
DSC083562.JPG
DSC083573.JPG
DSC083582.JPG
DSC083592.JPG
DSC083602.JPG
DSC083611.JPG
DSC083621.JPG
DSC083631.JPG
DSC083641.JPG
DSC083651.JPG

I was just teasing you Fifi, it's all good...

I just wanted to show you these leaves off the B2B.... 1 of them only has 8 blades and the other one has 10.... Has anyone else ever had a girl put off even numbered blades like this..:confused:.... She is extremely healthy and is about the best grower I have ever had but was wonderng if there was a reason for it......:circle-of-love:
DSC083422.JPG
DSC083432.JPG
DSC083443.JPG
DSC083464.JPG

In your photographs it appears that the smallest blade of the leaves have not grown on one side. I do not believe there is a problem with your plant that will prevent a good harvest with any genetics grown from your Black 2 Black cannabis plant.

Ohhh I know you were Broke Ass... Not doing real good now with my emoticons to show what I am trying to say and I am f%@# up.... I usually try not to take the stuff they give me from the RX but kinda gotta right now and dude I swear when I take it I kinda understand why people like em' so much... I think they do it on purpose so people will want them so bad but I gotta say they certainly take away the pain and make me feel like superwoman for a minute anyhow but I know as I start to come off of them which I will do quite soon it is gonna blow.... I have up'd my intake of eatables so I will be able to start decreasing them tomorrow but apparently they had me amp'd while I was on my little trip and taking my nap but I like my way a lot better.... Anywho have a wonderful evening and I think it is about time for me to go pass out....:circle-of-love:

Sleep tight...

Your plants look great mate, your fella did a wonderful job in maintaining them Dennise :)

All are looking so happy and healthy....including your toes! :)

But, it does look like you're still in you're PJ's, so doctor's orders...

have this...:passitleft: ....easy, it's got a little :cough: that's straw-:love:-berry-:yummy:

The the hit is quite mild, and the couch:thedoubletake: is snoo:sleep:y

You don't need a remote, just a :lot-o-toke:

:circle-of-love:

Your plants look very healthy Denise......keep upp the awesome gardening:):cheer:
Thanks...:circle-of-love:
Looks Great Dennise :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: Thanks Cronic....:circle-of-love:
Your plants look great mate, your fella did a wonderful job in maintaining them Dennise :)

All are looking so happy and healthy....including your toes! :)

But, it does look like you're still in you're PJ's, so doctor's orders...

have this...:passitleft: ....easy, it's got a little :cough: that's straw-:love:-berry-:yummy:

The the hit is quite mild, and the couch:thedoubletake: is snoo:sleep:y

You don't need a remote, just a :lot-o-toke:

:circle-of-love:
:) As it turns out I gave my fella a bit to much credit and should have been giving the kudos to my Great Nephew!! Fella did give the orders but Nephew did the actual work so I guess you would call it a "joint" effort....:goof:......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom