Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Thanxx for posting "Fella". Let Fifi know I love her & that if you guys need anything, anything at all she knows how to reach me. Also tell her to check her E-mail.

Wow. I am glad to hear she is doing much better.

My thoughts and best wishes.

Much Love

-Relaxed Lester
:passitleft: Thanks Lester.......:circle-of-love:
Y'all are in our blessings D's fella. We'll be here if you need something. Hope all is well & thinking of y'all.
:thanks:......:circle-of-love:
Prayers headed your way D for a quick recovery!!!
:circle-of-love:
Wow! Sorry to hear such news but so damn glad she's bouncing back :) This place just ain't the same without her. All mine and LA's lights best vibes of wellness flying over the pond to you Dennise. Much love to you and your fella, who sounds like a really wonderful guy. Get better asap!!! :)
That he is Light and I missed you all too......:circle-of-love:
hope & prayers flowing her way !
:circle-of-love:It had been too long since you were on here that I was beginning to have a bad feeling that something was wrong...but never this. If there is anything ANYTHING I can do you know how to get in touch with me.! I am praying for you and sending you my love and positive vibes:circle-of-love:
You are so so sweet.......:circle-of-love:
Hoping for a speedy recovery Denise:circle-of-love:
Thank you so much for the update, Fella! She just responded to something I wrote on FB so I just assumed she was around and busy. I am so, very sorry to hear this and am sending all my love and energy to her, you and the grand nephew.

If there is anything you need with regard to ANYTHING please come right here and ask. There is not one person here who wouldn't do about anything for Fifi.

Send love to her...and a hug to you.

Victoria
Love back at ya Garden.....:circle-of-love:
As she recovers just reach out with any questions and I'm sure we all can keep you in the right direction.

Me and Mine send our best...
He did a great job with the girls. There is not an ugly leaf anywhere... For their sake I might want to try this more often cause he did a great job... Now on the other hand it isn't working to well on the old body but my girls look good!.....:circle-of-love:
Wishing you well D..have a speedy recovery!
Thank you....:circle-of-love:
And I'll add my best wishes from here to there :)
:passitleft: High Tas......:circle-of-love:
stay strong and take care
you are missed
:thanks: yuyo......:circle-of-love:
get well Denise !! xo
Getting better every day.....:circle-of-love:
​Thinking about you tonight, hoping and praying you're getting better. We all are missing you here, it's sure not the same. Sending you my love and positive vibes !! :circle-of-love:
I must have gotten all the love cause I am feeling a lot better.....:circle-of-love:
See you Soon as you get well :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High Cronic......:circle-of-love:
Thanxx for posting "Fella". Let Fifi know I love her & that if you guys need anything, anything at all she knows how to reach me. Also tell her to check her E-mail.
I love you too Broke Ass and thanks for the "emails"......:circle-of-love:

Guys I got home yesterday and still feel kinda rough but a whole lot better than I did. My fella did an amazing job with the girls and has them on a much better schedule than I did and they seem to be loving it. The B2B has exploded..... I will do a complete update when I can hold my head up that long. Trying to get all the drugs out of my system from the hospital. They sorta have me feeling like I have been on a 3 week drunk. Will give it 1 advantage.... Hadn't smoked in a long time and it kicked my butt when I finally got home to my herbs... Gotta look for the good in every situation and that was an awesome good..:yahoo:
Thank you all so much for the kind concern and I will be back at it with the girls as soon as I can......:circle-of-love:

Thanks Light.... Gotta tell ya about the flux girl..... That is the first thing I went for when I hit the door and she knocked me on my azz....:yahoo: My fella remembered to burp all the jars and there was no yuckiness on my herb at all. I was scared since it was all fresh harvest that he would forget and it would all be moldy or something but ye of little faith.... He did a great job....:high-five:
I missed you too and apparently I scared my fella a bit too cause he has his head so far up my butt right now I am about to scream..:goof: Love him to the moon but really don't need all the attention and really wish he would go back to work. I really am fine just had a bump in the road.... Thanks for all the love.....:circle-of-love:

I am so, so happy to see you posting and your plants are doing great and imagine that, Fella took care of everything.

Please relax and don't start moving plants just yet!!!!
Yea... I watered yesterday and was going to try and get pics up but by the time they were watered and put back in their homes I was done for.... It is nice and quiet here today and I plan on pulling out the vape, sitting on my azz and watching the boob tube......:circle-of-love:
Hello Dennise, I am glad that your health is improving!
Thank you King.....:circle-of-love:
When I saw a post from "Dennise", I thought we were getting an update from your fella. It's a great thing to see your replys with the circle of love behind each one. It's really you !!! God heard all our prayers !! It's good to hear you're on the mend and home ! Now take it easy !!
God was on overtime there for a bit but job well done as always..... I'm still here and don't plan on going anywhere permanently for a while... Thanks for the prayers Granny......:circle-of-love:
it 512am in tasmania, and thats the best news I've had in a long time.

Glad your home mate!
Thanks Tas and I hope your hand is much better.......:circle-of-love:
So glad you are FREE!!!!! Every time I wake up in a hospital all I do is run for the door :) So Glad you are feeling better we were all missing you so much!

So GOOD to have ya back!!
Thanks... That was my first thought too but they had me trapped with a bunch of stuff hanging out of me.... and I really liked that one pump...lol.....:circle-of-love:

Well I am going to do a bit of an update or at least best as I can.... Everyone was watered yesterday with 1.5 tsp Big Bloom, 1 tsp Beastie Bloom and 1/8 tsp Open Sesame and 1 tsp molasses per gallon of purified water. My fella had pretty much gone by my notebook and followed the Fox Farms chart using 1/2 strength and everything looks great so I just continued with his plan cause it is working...:yahoo: I was going to take them out of their homes and do a photo shoot but that ain't gonna happen but I did take some of everything sitting in their homes..... So here we go.... Starting with the closet under the Mars II and 21 days 12/12 is the B2B, Wild Thai and the Black Russian.... I have to give kudos to Soul Breeders on the beans of the B2B and the Black Russian... They are also the breeders of my Sugar Black Rose and everything I have grown of theirs has just been amazing to watch. The B2B has grown bigger and faster than any I have ever grown and the Black Russian is the only one of the beans that survived my brain dead month and no doubt is a bit stunted but is thriving in flower...:goof:...:circle-of-love:
DSC082522.JPG
DSC082532.JPG
DSC082542.JPG
DSC082552.JPG
DSC082562.JPG
DSC082572.JPG
DSC082582.JPG
DSC082592.JPG
DSC082603.JPG
DSC082611.JPG
Sorry about all the side ways ones but can't get them straight... or maybe that's me... whatever...:volcano-smiley:. The huge one on the left is the B2B then the wild Thai and on the right is the Black Russian. I know it is hard to tell what is what but I just didn't have it in me to move them about...:circle-of-love:

Then all that is left is the crazy looking Pineapple Express auto and the Pure Kush I am veg'ing out for a friend in the cabinet under 2 48x3 W Top Leds..... I have bent the poor auto until there is just nowhere else to shove her. She is tall and lanky but seems to be budding up nicely and has been in bloom about the same amount of time the others have I think.....:circle-of-love:
DSC082693.JPG
DSC082713.JPG
DSC082723.JPG
DSC082732.JPG
DSC082742.JPG
DSC082752.JPG
DSC082772.JPG

Back
Top Bottom