Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

So, so, happy for you Dennise! :) :) damn nice haul and I hope you get that 8 grade smoke. You put the work in and got the pay off :) Bravo indeed. You are now a fully fledged fluxologist my friend! :) :)
I am thrilled beyond words Light and I can't thank you enough for the hand holding.... She is curing up nicely and is looking better every time I burp her. I think she will make it to the 8 easily enough...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
​Are you gonna do another flux ?? :thumb: inside of course. I would love to try it, just don't have the space right now in veg area.
I don't think I will be doing it again for a bit granny.... I plan to let my 5 girls flower on out and not pop any other beans till the Jan BID grow..... but that's what I am thinking today so by tomorrow I may have 5 more germinating...:goof:.....:circle-of-love:

I plan to let my 5 girls flower on out and not pop any other beans till the Jan BID grow..... but that's what I am thinking today so by tomorrow I may have 5 more germinating...:goof:.....:circle-of-love:
:laughtwo:

Good to know that a lot of us are planning for the BID tribute.

Mine will be his's 2 and a purple choice of my own. Got mine from TSSC...not sure they are a sponsor or not.

Purple #1
Ultimate Purple
Blue Dream...my choice

They threw in...
Green Love Potion
Ultraviolet (Auto)
Berry Bomb

Gearing (new equipment) up for that as we speak.

Hey D. What ya going to grow for BID? I'm growing some Da Purps I think.
I already have my beans waiting to be popped and I got the Purple #1 and Blue Dream......:circle-of-love:
Good to know that a lot of us are planning for the BID tribute.

Mine will be his's 2 and a purple choice of my own. Got mine from TSSC...not sure they are a sponsor or not.

Purple #1
Ultimate Purple
Blue Dream...my choice

They threw in...
Green Love Potion
Ultraviolet (Auto)
Berry Bomb

Gearing (new equipment) up for that as we speak.
I don't think my bean store is a sponsor either but I have used them since I started this adventure and they have been quite good to me and they had the same beans with the same breeder as BID grew so hopefully they will be close......:circle-of-love:

Hi Dennise.....i was going through some of the previous pages and noticed you are using fox farms nutes...i just started using them and have noticed a difference already....i see you are using hydroton rock....is is mixed with dirt? mine are grown in hydroton only in hydrofarms........do you like the line of nutes and do you have any suggestions on using it? also....do you have issues with low ph? also would like to invite you to visit my garden.....just started a journal.....Happy Belated Birthday!!!!:):Namaste:

Where's my girl at:wood:?

Back
Top Bottom