Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Yeah, wowzer. That's a lot of meds. Great job Dennise!! :cheer:
Have you considered making CBD oils out of any extras -they're great for so many things medicinally. Or are you just keeping this for your personal :yummy: stash? (like I will be with mine lol)

it went up in smoke :high-five: already !

Guys I was shocked when the weight came in too and I know around here if there is not a pic it didn't happen but a friend from SC came before I was expecting him and he helped my nephew and I get her cleaned up and jarred into canning jars and packed into a jelly cabinet that he took back to SC..... It was every bit bag seed that looked and smelled amazing but I have been smoking Wild Thai, Green xxxxx, Northern Lights, White Widow etc and it seems I have quite a tolerance..:blushsmile:... I was told by my peep that it was top shelf and I got top shelf for it... Not something I normally do but I couldn't have all that here and I would have never used it and if I had gotten caught with all that I don't even want to think about the charges..:thedoubletake: Now on to the AKxWW flux..... I will weigh her today and post a dry weight as soon as my nephew gets out of the friggin' bed and I can get in there to jar her up... She has been drying for 3 days so she should be ready to weigh and jar up and there will be pics of this one.......:circle-of-love:

Guys I was shocked when the weight came in too and I know around here if there is not a pic it didn't happen but a friend from SC came before I was expecting him and he helped my nephew and I get her cleaned up and jarred into canning jars and packed into a jelly cabinet that he took back to SC..... It was every bit bag seed that looked and smelled amazing but I have been smoking Wild Thai, Green xxxxx, Northern Lights, White Widow etc and it seems I have quite a tolerance..:blushsmile:... I was told by my peep that it was top shelf and I got top shelf for it... Not something I normally do but I couldn't have all that here and I would have never used it and if I had gotten caught with all that I don't even want to think about the charges..:thedoubletake:

No one is going to fault you for doing what you had to do to sleep easy. And to hell with them if they did. Glad you were able to get a donation back on your donation.

Thanks Renegade..... I didn't do the weigh in on them but I trust the person that did it completely... Have known him my whole life.... and that is the weight he contributed to so one would think he wouldn't give me a heavy number.... Either way I am above happy about it and tomorrow is my birthday so I am going to have my nephew take me shopping tomorrow. That is something I have not done in years... I know that sounds ridiculous but it is very true. I want a new chair for my den and I have more than enough now to buy one so I think I will then I am going to Joe's Crab Shack and eat crab legs till I puke...:yahoo:....Happy Birthday to me...:happy-birthday: I just found out my fella can't get home for my birthday so this is what I am going to do instead......:circle-of-love:

no lol, I wasn't trying to say LA was better than NY, I just didn't think at the time there would be places that were as bad or worse.. LA is a wasteland... Believe me, the last thing I would do is encourage someone to move out here... To each their own, im with Granny and D, I want peace and quiet and not many people I don't know or trust! around me hehehe...

D! Great YOB "as they say out here in LA" Cant wait to see the next one!!!

Either way I am above happy about it and tomorrow is my birthday so I am going to have my nephew take me shopping tomorrow. That is something I have not done in years... I know that sounds ridiculous but it is very true. I want a new chair for my den and I have more than enough now to buy one so I think I will then I am going to Joe's Crab Shack and eat crab legs till I puke...:yahoo:....Happy Birthday to me...:happy-birthday: I just found out my fella can't get home for my birthday so this is what I am going to do instead......:circle-of-love:

Well then Happy Birthday to you...lol.

Thank you. I would also like to make some dry ice hash for my birthday but I can't remember what I did with the recipe and I think I got it from Jimmy6K but I'm not positive of that either so if anyone has any idea where I got the recipe and where I can get it again I certainly would appreciate it.....:circle-of-love:

:thanks:Thank you Dennise and KJC...That's some good info ...I'm keeping copy of it too. :thumb:

I was waiting until tomorrow to wish you Happy Birthday....are you gonna have time tomorrow to come to your journal ???? Well if I don't see ya tomorrow,,,,happybday: ,Happy Birthday to you .!!!!! I hope all your birthday wishes come true.
:love:
Have a wonderful time tomorrow !

Hey Dennise, Happy days for you my friend. I'm so glad you got what it appears is just a damn good well deserved birthday pressie.

Enjoy, happy birthday!

:circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love:
Thank you so much Tassie and it sure is nice to see ya back around.....:circle-of-love:
You are welcome! I am glad I could help you!
King you have done so much more than just help me I can't even think of a way to say thank you enough......:circle-of-love:
:thanks:Thank you Dennise and KJC...That's some good info ...I'm keeping copy of it too. :thumb:

I was waiting until tomorrow to wish you Happy Birthday....are you gonna have time tomorrow to come to your journal ???? Well if I don't see ya tomorrow,,,,happybday: ,Happy Birthday to you .!!!!! I hope all your birthday wishes come true.
:love:
Have a wonderful time tomorrow !
Thank you so much granny.... Actually I will be here cause my nephew is making me a cannabutter b'day cake... even sugar free...:yahoo: then he is going to attempt to make me some of the dry ice hash for my birthday....:yummy:... so I kinda plan on being on the couch and eating cake and smoking hash.....:yahoo:... Happy Birthday to me...:partyboy:.... Wish you could all be here to party with me.....:circle-of-love:
Congratulations on your harvest
:welcome: tempo and thank you very much.....:circle-of-love:

Update on the girls in the closet and the tent.... The B2B and Black Russian in the closet under the Mars II 7 days in flower and the girls in the tent the Wild Thai clone and the Black Jack under the ZNet4 7 days in flower..... I will be changing the ZNet4 back to the Top Led 96x3 tomorrow.... but they were all watered today with 1 gallon each of purified watered with 1.5 tsp big Bloom, 1 tsp Grow Big, 1 tsp Tiger Bloom, 1/8 tsp Open Sesame, and 1 tsp molasses....... I think they all look amazing. The Black Russian is most definitely a runt but is the only bean that survived my little head disappearance so that speaks volumes to her genetics and may not produce great but I think she will produce and the B2B is the best grower I have ever grown and is from the same breeder so was the Sugar Black Rose but any who here they are.....:circle-of-love: These first ones are the B2B and Black Russian.....
DSC082232.JPG
DSC082243.JPG
DSC082252.JPG
DSC082263.JPG
DSC082272.JPG
DSC082282.JPG
DSC082293.JPG
This is the Wild Thai clone and the Black Jack........
DSC082302.JPG
DSC082312.JPG
DSC082322.JPG
DSC082332.JPG
DSC082342.JPG
DSC082352.JPG

Back
Top Bottom