Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Don't get it twisted, you're my girl too Brooklyn but I was referring to Fifi.

Hello everybody... I think I am the one referred to as Dennise's "fella"..... She ask me to let you all know she is fine but has been in the hospital. She went into DKA and into a coma several days ago but woke up day before yesterday and is doing much better and they have gotten her sugars under control.... She wanted me to also let you know I have been tending to her girls as best I can and if she doesn't get home soon I may have to come on here to get some info. The last thing I want to happen is to bring her home to a bunch of dead plants. I have left her my smart phone at the hospital but she can't remember her sign on's to anything and they won't let her have this computer in ICU but hopefully she will be in a room soon. Actually I don't think she is supposed to have my phone either but she is rather hard headed at times. I will do my best to keep you all updated but things are very hectic right now but hopefully she is over the worst of it and it will all be uphill from here. Thank you "the fella"

hope & prayers flowing her way !

Thank you so much for the update, Fella! She just responded to something I wrote on FB so I just assumed she was around and busy. I am so, very sorry to hear this and am sending all my love and energy to her, you and the grand nephew.

If there is anything you need with regard to ANYTHING please come right here and ask. There is not one person here who wouldn't do about anything for Fifi.

Send love to her...and a hug to you.

Victoria

Back
Top Bottom