Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

That is all she wrote.... I plan to do a heavy defoliation on the closet girls this weekend and most likely the Black Jack too. After my last harvest of the girls I did not do much of the defoliation to I think I lost a bit of harvest. Of course I hardly ever grow the same thing twice so it really is not a fair comparison but IMO I get a better yield after a good defol......:circle-of-love:

When my fella came home from NY he brought me this most excellent jelly cabinet his father made.... It needs a good cleaning up and maybe a coat of paint but it is beautiful..... but I was looking at it and thinking...:idea:... the vent holes are already in the bottom half for where it was used to store potatoes and the top half would be such an awesome grow space while having seedlings in the bottom...:hmmmm:... I think it would work...:confused: Let me know what ya think please.......:circle-of-love:
DSC082802.JPG
DSC082813.JPG
DSC082822.JPG
DSC082832.JPG
DSC082842.JPG
DSC082852.JPG
DSC082862.JPG

I know how ya feel, I have soil sorta cooking, I just did my best to mix it as I purchased the incorrect pro mix sized bags to start with, then my plan was to have the grow room prepped within a week or so, well its been probably three months now.. I have my lights, 2 tents, fans, all sitting on the floor!! Disabilities can really kick your ass, but I wont let it beat me down.. Room is almost done, I just need to install an 8" Intake I got from FAMCO, that wont be fun, but I need to get it installed and hooked up to an intake fan/filter.. Then by the grace of God a friend came over for the past three weekends in a row and help to build an awning and patio cover!!!! I was completely blown away, as after my disability I don't have many friends left.. I don't blame them, I just thank God for the ones I do have, they are like Angels who help me accomplish things I would have no other way of doing.. I cant feel my feet from neck trauma but can still walk, and have sever epilepsy from massive brain trauma and a list of other crap all related to those 2 like CFS among other things and the side effects of the meds... But im shooting to catch up and get running soon! You ARE an INSPIRATION!! Keep kicking ass!!

Hi D! I'm glad you're doing better. I knew you'd be ok & we were all ready to help your fella take care of your meds.
Green karma your way!

Thanks cajun... I just took a nap for a bit to long and everybody gets all upset at my house...:blushsmile:... My fella asked me to tell everyone thank you for all the help and apparently he trolled a bit to find out what he needed to know. I also keep a notebook of everything I have done but I really can't thank all of you enough......:circle-of-love:

I know how ya feel, I have soil sorta cooking, I just did my best to mix it as I purchased the incorrect pro mix sized bags to start with, then my plan was to have the grow room prepped within a week or so, well its been probably three months now.. I have my lights, 2 tents, fans, all sitting on the floor!! Disabilities can really kick your ass, but I wont let it beat me down.. Room is almost done, I just need to install an 8" Intake I got from FAMCO, that wont be fun, but I need to get it installed and hooked up to an intake fan/filter.. Then by the grace of God a friend came over for the past three weekends in a row and help to build an awning and patio cover!!!! I was completely blown away, as after my disability I don't have many friends left.. I don't blame them, I just thank God for the ones I do have, they are like Angels who help me accomplish things I would have no other way of doing.. I cant feel my feet from neck trauma but can still walk, and have sever epilepsy from massive brain trauma and a list of other crap all related to those 2 like CFS among other things and the side effects of the meds... But im shooting to catch up and get running soon! You ARE an INSPIRATION!! Keep kicking ass!!

Wow! I don't even know how to respond.... Thank you so much for the very very kind words.... I do know what you mean about the "friends". After I was hurt they were all there until my money ran out actually then most all disappeared but the ones that stayed are a blessing and like my little angels and actually it just helped weed out the bad genetics.... I can't stop growing now cause I can't afford what this quality would cost me if I could find it here and I have become a herb snob..... I like knowing what is in my girls.... Please let me know when you get your journal up cause I would love to be there fro the beginning......:circle-of-love:

Fifi, we may not have talked every minute about you, but you were loved and cared about and I think Reggie was going to have a caniption, but I am just happy to see you up and running again.

The plants look great, but that Pineapple Express! Holy crap that thing is weird looking! Compared to your beauties.

Does LA say you can manipulate it at all? Bend her over to bulk up a bit?

I have to get new photos of my plants. They are half way to finished, I think. I think they need defoliation. Don't kill me, but what day of flowering does this get done? My plants were switched September 15 and are in full flower. I'll put photos up as soon as I can get to it. I've been running around a lot this week.

Bud P0rn for Ya !
DSC089242.JPG
DSC08920.JPG
My StrawBerry Cough wearing blue eye liner

Does LA say you can manipulate it at all? Bend her over to bulk up a bit?

I have to get new photos of my plants. They are half way to finished, I think. I think they need defoliation. Don't kill me, but what day of flowering does this get done? My plants were switched September 15 and are in full flower. I'll put photos up as soon as I can get to it. I've been running around a lot this week.
:passitleft: High Garden and I really am not the one to throw toooo many stones on the memory thing... What were we talking about..:confused:.... Oh yea... You should do your defoliation on day 21-25 of flower then again on day 45... King :adore: said it... I believe it.... That makes it so.....:circle-of-love:
Nice updates! Things are looking very healthy :morenutes: :circle-of-love:
Fella did a great job...:yahoo:... I just now realized it is the 9th of Oct!!! He actually took care of them for 2 weeks.... Damn that was one hell of a nap....:circle-of-love:
Bud P0rn for Ya !
DSC089242.JPG
DSC08920.JPG
My StrawBerry Cough wearing blue eye liner

Beautiful!! The Queen looks amazing in blue....:circle-of-love:

Dennise, I must say your fella did fantastic taking care of your babies. All of them are so green and healthy, no nute burn, under or over watering.,etc..he did good. :thumb: All of the plants have grown so much, like massive are some.. I am glad you didn't move all of them for the update, it would have be too much for you.. You need to get your strength back before you do very much.

:passitleft: High cronic and yep your right granny. Just doing what I did kinda wore me out for a bit but today is a better day. I actually have to go back to court with my friend today. Started to have it postponed but figured I would present a lovely picture like I am and all I have to do is get dressed and show up. Does sound a bit taunting when I think about it but it needs to get finished and today is as good as any day.... Hope everyone has a wonderful day...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Good luck Dennise, hey I know you know ok, it's my protective side, ...your nap mate, it takes a lot outta a person, I know.

Take it easy mate, please...don't push, no stress or avoid it....you know I want to write down everything I don't want you to do....

Take it easy mate, please :circle-of-love:

Yep looks great D. Blackjack should be good. Mine is going be about another ft tall before going into budding. Got total 9 stems coming off. Should get a lot off it.

Good luck Dennise, hey I know you know ok, it's my protective side, ...your nap mate, it takes a lot outta a person, I know.

Take it easy mate, please...don't push, no stress or avoid it....you know I want to write down everything I don't want you to do....

Take it easy mate, please :circle-of-love:
I still seem to just want to sleep a lot and that is exactly what I am doing. I am going to try and do a defoliation on 4 of my girls today but that might just get put off until tomorrow.. We shall see... Thanks for the concern and I don't have the energy right now to do much of anything else but lay on my azz. That in itself stresses me but I have some really good meds so between just plain feeling tired and my herb... I just go to sleep.. Not to mention it has rained every day since I have been home so it is dreary and dark and I love the sound of the rain on a tin roof......:circle-of-love:
Yep hoping all works out my friend! Best of vibes being sent! :)
:passitleft: High Light.... Thank you.....:circle-of-love:
Yep looks great D. Blackjack should be good. Mine is going be about another ft tall before going into budding. Got total 9 stems coming off. Should get a lot off it.
This one is a behemoth.... I usually can grow 2 girls in the tent but she is so big I could only put her in there and she is still a bit smushed.... From what I have read on her your right and she should be some good herb.... It has certainly been one of the easiest girls to grow... Knock on wood :wood:... She has grown without any issues what so ever and hopefully will continue on the same way.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom