Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

we should make an led army lol :high-five:

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Hey Dennise I've been following your journal although mostly quietly since your first cry for help.. Lol I originally suggested you link it to your sig remember? Haha I just want to say I'm quite impressed how you've done and how all has turned out. I felt the need to say it.. Keep up the great work and I've added some reps for ya as well.

Hey Dennise I've been following your journal although mostly quietly since your first cry for help.. Lol I originally suggested you link it to your sig remember? Haha I just want to say I'm quite impressed how you've done and how all has turned out. I felt the need to say it.. Keep up the great work and I've added some reps for ya as well.
Your kindness will never exceed your generosity Sir :circle-of-love: And I do remember you :kiss:

Ok here we go. The closet babies are growing incredibly well. All 5 have hairs on them. I got a couple of them to show in the pics and they are beautiful. I am so proud of my girls!! What are the odds all 5 would be girls out of bag seed???? :yahoo: the group grow babies are doing well also and even the little stunt baby is trying to come on. the clone family 5 looks pretty much the same as does the oops baby. They still have till next Tuesday before I will get toooo concerned. Heck I still don't know what I am going to do with them if they do root!!!!:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
DSC020688.JPG
DSC020678.JPG
DSC020666.JPG
DSC020654.JPG
DSC020644.JPG
DSC020633.JPG
DSC020626.JPG
DSC020614.JPG
DSC020604.JPG
DSC020596.JPG
DSC020586.JPG
DSC020575.JPG
DSC020555.JPG
DSC020546.JPG
DSC020535.JPG
DSC020523.JPG
DSC020515.JPG
DSC020506.JPG
DSC020493.JPG
DSC020485.JPG

I don't think that's a huge issue right now, don't panic kiddo. :circle-of-love: Let's see what everyone says. What size pot is it, and is that one of the larger plants?

Yep... It is in a 5 gallon pot and is one of the closet girls that is now in flower...........:green_heart:

the roots that are growing outside of the pot are not a problem, they will air prune themselves. I did notice some slight nutrient burn on the tips of some of your photographs indicating that the amount of nutrients being used is slightly exceeded by the amount being fed. can you list what nutrients, the quantity and how many days ago you last fed?

I don't think it's a problem. I had roots coming out drain holes in the clones containers, when I transplanted there was a nice healthy root system going on! :green_heart:
I hope you are right cause with them being in flower I am afraid if I pot them over in an even larger pot it will put to much stress on them would it not?????:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom