Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Hey Brassic Brit :ciao: I never got to post the snow pic but if you will look at my profile I did put a profile pic up of the property with a magnificent rainbow that showed up just before the clouds moved out........ I always wondered what was at the end of a rainbow and now I know. My home!!!!:thumb:

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Hey Brassic Brit :ciao: I never got to post the snow pic but if you will look at my profile I did put a profile pic up of the property with a magnificent rainbow that showed up just before the clouds moved out........ I always wondered what was at the end of a rainbow and now I know. My home!!!!:thumb:

P.S. I took that from my front door..........

I will deal with all of this later. Just got a call that a very dear friend I have known my whole life has passed. Sad day for this world..........:circle-of-love:

Sorry to hear this Dennise :(

Well it has finally let me upload the pics from yesterday but it is in the gallery without a thumbnail pic for some reason so bare with me while I sort thru them as I post them. If I notice I have double posted one I will delete it off of here cause I can't tell what it is in the gallery..........:lot-o-toke: Here's a a few bush shots before the lights were turned out on them last night. Hopefully they are not wilting and dying in there with no way for me to check on them. :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: I have terrible visions in my head......:yahoo:
DSC019894.JPG
DSC019884.JPG
DSC019845.JPG
DSC019865.JPG
DSC019855.JPG

I will get some shots of the group grow babies in a bit before they go down for the night and get a shot or two of the clone 5 family and the ooops clone. Let me know if you see anything I should be worried about or that needs tending to........Peace out :peacetwo:

they look amazing. where did you buy those light clamps and how much were they?

they look amazing. where did you buy those light clamps and how much were they?
:ciao: B.real...... I got them at Blowes and they were like $7 I think. It was the clamp and light socket with a reflector. I just took the reflector off so I could add the double socket..........:thumb:

They are looking really great today! Keep up the great work.

Any roots yet on the clones?

:thanks: CM........ I don't think so. I am going to give them 10 days before I pull one out of the cup to check real close..

OK last update. These are from today and here are the group grow babes and the one little group grow baby that is playing catch up after the boil and bake.........and a few of the clone family 5 and oops..
DSC020164.JPG
DSC020185.JPG
DSC020176.JPG
DSC020195.JPG
DSC020203.JPG
DSC020293.JPG
DSC020316.JPG
DSC020141.JPG
DSC020135.JPG
DSC020114.JPG
DSC020103.JPG

:ciao: B.real...... I got them at Blowes and they were like $7 I think. It was the clamp and light socket with a reflector. I just took the reflector off so I could add the double socket..........:thumb:
A 420 Santa Clause shipped me the same clamps. I also took the reflectors off but it didn't even dawn on me to attach a double socket. Thanxx for the idea Lady Dee.

Everything looks spectacular over there. Keep up the good work...

A 420 Santa Clause shipped me the same clamps. I also took the reflectors off but it didn't even dawn on me to attach a double socket. Thanxx for the idea Lady Dee.

Everything looks spectacular over there. Keep up the good work...
$3 at Blowes also :thumb:

Happy Weednsday Dennise :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom