Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

is that the reflector kind? ugh i'm lazy i guess i could go look it up myself lol
i will be very interested in your opinions of it i want to go led so bad but its not really in my near future budget
what made you go with the 3w over the 5w models?
anyway i'm pulling for you to have success
take care and good luck

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

When was the last time you tried to upload pics Lady Dee? I've been trying for about an hour without success.

if all is well with your plants next watering give the larger plants 1/2 teaspoon or 2.5 millilitres per gallon of Grow Big and 1 teaspoon or 5 millilitres per gallon of big bloom. we are just introducing your plants to nutrients right now and watching how they react.

you can also add 1-2 teaspoons per gallon of molasses.

I can't upload pictures either, but I want to show my new arrangement of cfls.

I was doing some reading and I see that rum is made from molasses and sugar cane. Can I feed it to my plants? :rofl:

Hey Dennise, I ordered that same light today too, to use for vegging. I think I got a killer deal on it, if it comes through. ( that's what I wanted to talk to you about, interestingly enough )

Did you finally hear from Sara? Did her stock arrive in the US warehouse?

I'm also not able to upload my newest pictures. Glad it's not just me. Means they'll sort it out faster. ;)

is that the reflector kind? ugh i'm lazy i guess i could go look it up myself lol
i will be very interested in your opinions of it i want to go led so bad but its not really in my near future budget
take care and good luck[/QUOTE

:love:Yes it is the reflector one and to be honest the reason I went with this one is I originally wanted the smaller one but they do not have any in the USA so I would have had to pay $30 in shipping. These were in USA hence no shipping so for something like $35 more than I would have paid for the small one I got almost twice the panel and I know the coverage will be complete as it is like coverage for 4x4 and my space is 3.5x2.5 I think. So my thinking is it should have some great coverage and no dark spots :woohoo:

take care and good luck

Oh and I did try and go with the 5w last night but there is none in the USA and she knida made it sound like it was going to be a long time and this one is going to be plenty for my needs (I actually am glad she talked me out of it. I was just having a moment of grandeur I think and the 3w is much less expensive than the 5w. :circle-of-love:

When was the last time you tried to upload pics Lady Dee? I've been trying for about an hour without success.

Hi Broke Ass :ciao: Sorry for the late reply. TV got my attention and I was gone.:popcorn: I still can't upload today.. Pics I tried to load yesterday are still in que and won't go to process. I'm sure they know and are working on it. There were quite a few glitches yesterday and made me kinda nervous so I went away. Hope you have a wonderful day......:peacetwo:

I can't upload pictures either, but I want to show my new arrangement of cfls.

I was doing some reading and I see that rum is made from molasses and sugar cane. Can I feed it to my plants? :rofl:
I'm not sure but I don't think the alcohol itself would be to good for her. It breaks down to some radical stuff but you for sure need to go to the experts on that one........:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Hey Dennise, I ordered that same light today too, to use for vegging. I think I got a killer deal on it, if it comes through. ( that's what I wanted to talk to you about, interestingly enough )

Did you finally hear from Sara? Did her stock arrive in the US warehouse?

I'm also not able to upload my newest pictures. Glad it's not just me. Means they'll sort it out faster. ;)

I'm so excited :woohoo:

Hi Broke Ass :ciao: Sorry for the late reply. TV got my attention and I was gone.:popcorn: I still can't upload today.. Pics I tried to load yesterday are still in que and won't go to process. I'm sure they know and are working on it. There were quite a few glitches yesterday and made me kinda nervous so I went away. Hope you have a wonderful day......:peacetwo:
Try uploading again now starting from scratch.

:thedoubletake:

Hey Dennise :ciao:

On the photo upload thing.

I got 2 images to upload this morning, it's a pain but try this.

Do them one at a time i.e. no batch processing and after each upload wait for the pale blue upload bar (the whole bar not just the dark blue line) to disappear from screen before hitting the upload/submit button. Worked for me, good luck.

:thanks:

Do them one at a time i.e. no batch processing and after each upload wait for the pale blue upload bar (the whole bar not just the dark blue line) to disappear from screen before hitting the upload/submit button. Worked for me, good luck.

It still just puts it in que and sends me to the gallery. I will try again in a bit and reload and all that crap and eventually it will work I am sure or maybe they are just sick of me posting pics. Any who will try later. Thanks everybody :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom