Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

The one with the really ugly fan leaf is nothing to worry about I know cause I saw my dog when he bite into it..........:yikes::yikes::yikes:
I have read a lot of post,but not one quite worded like that.lol.:laughtwo:I want a tee-shirt.
A 420 Santa Clause shipped me the same clamps. I also took the reflectors off but it didn't even dawn on me to attach a double socket. Thanxx for the idea Lady Dee.

Everything looks spectacular over there. Keep up the good work...
Who is this 420 santa and where was he when I was led shopping.lol.Merry Christmas:420:

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Good morning everybody :nomo: I can finally breath again as I was able to open the door on the closet babies and they are not only still alive they look amazing!!!!:love: I dreamed they were all dried up and dead all night and finally just got up and waited for 6am when the lights were set to come on so I could check on them and there are little hairs already on all of them. I have ordered a loupe so I can get pics of the hairs but it is not here yet. The clones still look great. The fan leaves I had left on them I am going to trim off later today. They are starting to turn just a little yellow and from what you guys say and I have read they just use up the energy of the clone anyhow. So here are some pics of the closet babies, the clone 5 family and oops........:circle-of-love:
DSC020475.JPG
DSC020463.JPG
DSC020453.JPG
DSC020446.JPG
DSC020432.JPG
DSC020423.JPG
DSC020415.JPG
DSC020405.JPG
DSC020393.JPG
DSC020385.JPG
DSC020374.JPG
DSC020353.JPG
DSC020344.JPG
DSC020334.JPG
DSC020325.JPG

The clones look good. It's hard to be patient the first time you do it - they just don't DO anything.

Within another week, you'll probably start seeing some action - lil root hairs sticking out the sides.

Don't worry -leave them be (snip the fans if you want) - they look fine. The other girls are prettier right now anyway.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Thurweed day Dennise :thumb:

The clones look good. It's hard to be patient the first time you do it - they just don't DO anything.

Within another week, you'll probably start seeing some action - lil root hairs sticking out the sides.

Don't worry -leave them be (snip the fans if you want) - they look fine. The other girls are prettier right now anyway.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I could not agree more Graytail......:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom