Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

If it were me,I would try and make room for bigger pot's.They may air prune them self's at hole's,but will not prevent it from getting root bound.Your looking at 8 more week's at least in those pot's.They will more then likely be root bound at 4,but what do I know I use smart pot's.lol.

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

the roots that are growing outside of the pot are not a problem, they will air prune themselves. I did notice some slight nutrient burn on the tips of some of your photographs indicating that the amount of nutrients being used is slightly exceeded by the amount being fed. can you list what nutrients, the quantity and how many days ago you last fed?
I have not watered since the one and only time I added nutes. I did the 1/4 tsp of each of the 3 Fox Farms ........... oh shoot let me go back and review cause I can't remember how much of which one but I have it written down. Be right back. I do know I havve only watered them the one time with the amounts you suggested. Some of the funny color is just my camera and the way it shots with the light in the closet and I am not sure which leaves you see but the one that looks like something bite it.... they did. My dog chews my stems and apparently thought I was growing him a large chew toy. the first day after watering with the nutes I was a bit concerned about the color but it is all lush and green now. Any who be right back. Going to look up the nutes they were watered with......:thumb:

water nutes 2 x
then water 1 x
if theres a buildup flush it or use water for 2-3 x
its just my thoughts im sure some soil growers would argue with that but find what works for you is best
Happy Freeweed Day there Dennise
and a Chronic weekend to you :thumb:

the roots that are growing outside of the pot are not a problem, they will air prune themselves. I did notice some slight nutrient burn on the tips of some of your photographs indicating that the amount of nutrients being used is slightly exceeded by the amount being fed. can you list what nutrients, the quantity and how many days ago you last fed?
Ok 4 days ago I watered with 1/4 tsp each of Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom with 1 tsp of blackstrap. I was planning on watering tomorrow as when I checked today they are still moist, with 1/2 tsp Tiger Bloom 1/4 tsp Big Bloom and 1 tsp blackstrap. Do you think I should hold the nutes. The MG I used says it feeds for up to 6 months and it has only been 43 days...... I await your wisdom oh knowledgeable one...:adore::adore::adore:

water nutes 2 x
then water 1 x
if theres a buildup flush it or use water for 2-3 x
its just my thoughts im sure some soil growers would argue with that but find what works for you is best
Happy Freeweed Day there Dennise
and a Chronic weekend to you :thumb:

You too Cronic........... I have read on here numerous times that you can not flush MG. That you have to wait till you cut her down and put her in water for up to 4 days making her think she is still alive and let her use up as much on the nutes left in her as possible and that is all you can do with MG. I don't know but that is what I have read..........:nomo:

If it were me,I would try and make room for bigger pot's.They may air prune them self's at hole's,but will not prevent it from getting root bound.Your looking at 8 more week's at least in those pot's.They will more then likely be root bound at 4,but what do I know I use smart pot's.lol.

:thumb:sounds like you are smart to me but there is no way I can get larger pots in there so I think I am going to have to just let it play itself out. What is the worse that can happen?????

ah yes the dreaded mg
all the guys been growing for awhile stay away from mg
better off making your own soil :thumb:

I accidentally posted this on King's journal.:sorry: but here is a pic of the only funky looking leaves I can see and they are the ones my dog was
DSC020736.JPG
DSC020748.JPG
having his way with and there is also one with as many of the lights I could turn off and you can see the color a bit better..............

might be ph

edit
the twisting that is

Slow growth and bud production.

Jimmy I just don't know if I can agree on the slow growth. They were put in soil 42 days ago and the shortest bushy one is 19" tall and the stretch girl is 30" tall. don't know about bloom yet and am trying to add some bloom nutes but am waiting on advice from King on that........ I so need to find some patience!!!! :circle-of-love:

the first pic of the leaves

I would like you to check the new top growth for yellowing tips I believe I see in your photographs, that is what I was referring to as slight nutrient burn.

I would like you to check the new top growth for yellowing tips I believe I see in your photographs, that is what I was referring to as slight nutrient burn.
It really is the lights in there King. They are 2700K and a very warm color which makes the tops look kinda yellow in the pics but they are not at all when I look at them. I was a bit concerned until yesterday as they were a little off in color on the top but especially this morning the color was back to lush and green and that was only on one of them. The one in front and would be on the left of the pic.

the first pic of the leaves

I don't see it Cronic and went in there to look and I think the only thing that is making them look like they might be twisting is the fan blowing on them. Or I don't know maybe you guys are seeing something I just don't see........:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom