Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

DSC020736.JPG

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

or is it all from the dog

oh yea I had a brain fart mg has nutes in it doesn't it?
shouldn't add anything if theres any kind of time released stuff
id just water it with plain water

:rollit::rollit:
I would like you to check the new top growth for yellowing tips I believe I see in your photographs, that is what I was referring to as slight nutrient burn.

I went back and looked at the pics just after I watered with the Fox Farm nutes and I think u are right King. The tops are a bit yellow but it has totally cleared up now. Because of this I got scared and when I watered this morning I used plain water. All of them are already showing bud sites with hairs and are standing proud. If you think I should do something different guys please let me know. I am going to try some LST on the group babies today so guess we will see what happens. Happy Sat. Everybody! :rollit:

Hi Dennise

So a few members have now gone 12/12 over in this corner of 420.

It's gonna be an amazing Feb/March next year. :cheer:

Hi Dennise

So a few members have now gone 12/12 over in this corner of 420.

It's gonna be an amazing Feb/March next year. :cheer:

It's catchy! I am so excited for March!!! :party::yahoo::yummy:

Happy Sativaday Dennise :thumb:

Thanks Cannafan :thanks: Been making it by hand for years and guess they felt sorry for me cause it is a lot of work and this silly thing does it all.........
I wish I had the loupe I have ordered (coming from Hong Kong so will prob take forever) so I could get the pics to show all the hairs and beginning flowers. It is amazing to me how quickly it is happening. I honestly thought it would be a while before I would see any noticeable change. If I didn't think I would go blind I would pull up a chair and just stare at them. They are beautiful...:green_heart::green_heart:

Thanks Cannafan :thanks: Been making it by hand for years and guess they felt sorry for me cause it is a lot of work and this silly thing does it all.........
I wish I had the loupe I have ordered (coming from Hong Kong so will prob take forever) so I could get the pics to show all the hairs and beginning flowers. It is amazing to me how quickly it is happening. I honestly thought it would be a while before I would see any noticeable change. If I didn't think I would go blind I would pull up a chair and just stare at them. They are beautiful...:green_heart::green_heart:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Waiting sucks. LOL
I would love to pull up a chair and stare at my beans growing too. It's just such a cool process...and purty too! I could probably get a good tan now that the HPS is in there too. :laugh: :circle-of-love:

:byebye: High Brassic!!!

I was an hour or so ago, thinks I'll have another.

I must say my last bud is turning out to be something really special.

If I do say so myself.

Enjoy your evening.

I did a little bit of LST on one of the group babies and the runt group baby is still moving along at her own little pace. She may be slow but she is getting there. The clone family 5 look pretty much the same and oops is looking kinda limpy. Here's a few shots.......:love:
DSC020944.JPG
DSC020938.JPG
DSC020924.JPG
DSC020917.JPG
DSC020905.JPG
DSC020896.JPG

:thumb:
Nice and Green Dennise

Got a bit of an update. Everything looks amazingly beautiful to me except the Oops clone. She is looking a bit wimpy and tired :hmmmm: but the Clone family 5 looks like they all might make it :cheer: Sure hope that LED gets here Wed cause I am running out of room quickly and my better 2/3 will be home early I found out last night so I am going to get the supplies for the new cabinet and he is going to build it for me while he is home for Christmas. :xmas: Yeah..so hopefully having the closet and 2 boxes I will be able to get these grows sync'd eventually to clone/baby box........ veg box........... and flower closet. That would be just awesome!!! :):):)
DSC021113.JPG
DSC021094.JPG
DSC021084.JPG
DSC021073.JPG
DSC021065.JPG
DSC021054.JPG
DSC021045.JPG
DSC021034.JPG
DSC021024.JPG
DSC021017.JPG
DSC021003.JPG
DSC020994.JPG