Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Hi King:ciao: I know you will all be shocked by this but I have another question!!! When I water next (which will most likely be last time before 12/12) do I use plain water or assuming the ladies are going to like the nutes, do I do the same as I did today with 1/4 tsp of all 3 and 1 tsp blackstrap? As always "you the man"!! :thanks:

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Hi Dennise, the plant does look like it's opened more in the center with the LST'ing. I cannot see what you used for the LST. LOL
As it starts to grow in the direction you are training it, you can move it even more in the direction little by little each day by adjusting your string or whatever you are using to tie it down. The plant looks awesome, nice and healthy!
The LST king 'round these parts right now is Light Addict. Are you subscribed to his threads? Awesome job he does. :)

Hi Dennise, the plant does look like it's opened more in the center with the LST'ing. I cannot see what you used for the LST. LOL
As it starts to grow in the direction you are training it, you can move it even more in the direction little by little each day by adjusting your string or whatever you are using to tie it down. The plant looks awesome, nice and healthy!
The LST king 'round these parts right now is Light Addict. Are you subscribed to his threads? Awesome job he does. :)
No but I will go check him out now...:thanks:

"I need to know if I should re-pot in all Happy Frog or mix Happy Frog with Ocean Forest and should I add anything else."

if you transplant into one of these soils you wont have to feed at all.

"I need to know if I should re-pot in all Happy Frog or mix Happy Frog with Ocean Forest and should I add anything else."

if you transplant into one of these soils you wont have to feed at all.
Thanks b.real but I know that I need to know if I need to mix any of them for the baby or just use Happy frog. I'm so confused, as normal :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Thanks b.real but I know that I need to know if I need to mix any of them for the baby or just use Happy frog. I'm so confused, as normal :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Do what you want, just don't add any more amendments as those soils are both really hot.

Plants are looking lush today Dennise! Good work.

Don't worry about the PM. I started a journal now myself, so I'll hit 50 soon enough. Thanks for tryin'!

Put a link with you signature so I can check you out :thumb:

Our little AKxWW is trying to make it back. She has doubled in size just since I posted pic this morning. Check it out:cheer:
DSC019725.JPG

well guess you can't really tell cause of distance lens is from plant and so forth. I apparently took it a lot closer this morning but it really is a lot bigger. Really!!! Send her some good karma :peace: I think she is going to make it back just in her own time..........:yahoo:

if all is well with your plants next watering give the larger plants 1/2 teaspoon or 2.5 millilitres per gallon of Grow Big and 1 teaspoon or 5 millilitres per gallon of big bloom. we are just introducing your plants to nutrients right now and watching how they react.

hiya dennise it would be easier to find this thread if you put a link to it in your siggy plz

edit- hahaha nevermind i was clicking the right side of the link didnt notice it was two parts sorry =)

if all is well with your plants next watering give the larger plants 1/2 teaspoon or 2.5 millilitres per gallon of Grow Big and 1 teaspoon or 5 millilitres per gallon of big bloom. we are just introducing your plants to nutrients right now and watching how they react.
No Tiger Bloom? I did use 1/4 tsp of it this time. and no blackstrap. I truly appreciate all your help King and I will continue to ask you to hold my hand until you tell me to stop and I will apologize on the front end for be repetitive and asking dumb questions but I have a brain injury that causes me to be somewhat of a pain in the azz........... As always I bask in your knowledge.:adore::adore::adore:

Hi Dennise, I noticed too that your links do run together. Maybe you could put those on seperate lines using your signature settings.
Great job so far too! You are doing very well and very attentive to your girls! :thumb:
done:love:

Back
Top Bottom