Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Hi Dennise

Just read the whole journal. Another great story of bagseed to glorious things. Congratulations and +reps to you.

I'll be looking in for the rest of the grow. Go Girl....

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Hi Dennise

Just read the whole journal. Another great story of bagseed to glorious things. Congratulations and +reps to you.

I'll be looking in for the rest of the grow. Go Girl....
:thanks:Thank you and welcome :welcome:

Dennise,Did I mention I use these for my flowering additive's.
019295.JPG
Mizz FF.lol
I resemble that remark!! lol I like everything to match... It's an OCD thing :slide::slide::slide:

I know right.I almost went and re-took the picture because they were not in the order they are used in.Should be FFOS,FFBB and then FFCC.lol.I already had that pic in my file's tho.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Next time get it right please :;)::;)::;):

With regard to your AK x WW seedling - I'm not familiar with the strain but unfortunately not all seeds are created equally. It may be that the strain itself is a slow grower or it could be that particular seed but either way it will grow. From reading up on the strain it is meant to be a compact, medium sized plant so it may or may not reach the same proportions or yield as the others but I'm sure it will be worth the extra wait [if any] because it is meant to be an excellent medical strain [according to the makers].

From world of seeds website:

A cross between our own Afghan Kush, a 100% indica strain which comes from kush strains grown in a small area of northern Afghanistan in the Hindu Kush mountain range, and a stabilised White Widow hybrid, which is a cross between Indian and Brazilian genetics, White Widow dominated the worldwide cannabis scene for more than 10 years. Afghan Kush x White Widow is a compact, medium-sized plant that produces a copious amount of highly therapeutic trichomes that give off a unique aroma of forest fruits. While White Widow is, in herself, a blessing for her therapeutic benefits, blending her with Afghan Kush makes her highly recommended for medicinal applications.

Sex: Feminised
Lineage: Afghan Kush/ White Widow
Genotype: Mainly indica
Grow Method: indoor/outdoor
Harvest Time (indoors): between 50 and 65 days
Harvest Time (outdoors): early October
Yield: 350-450g indoor / 900g outdoor
Taste: Forest fruits
Aroma: Floral, red berries
Effect: Strong; narcotic.
THC: 15%
Resistance to Mould: High
Resistance to Pests: High
Medicinal Value: Very high

Dennise, I tried to PM you, but I'm not quite at 50 posts yet. I wonder if you PMed me, I could reply?
I don't think it will even let you reply so just go make 20 more post real quick and I will be happy to help you in any way I can but I will try and send one just to make sure :high-five:

With regard to your AK x WW seedling - I'm not familiar with the strain but unfortunately not all seeds are created equally. It may be that the strain itself is a slow grower or it could be that particular seed but either way it will grow. From reading up on the strain it is meant to be a compact, medium sized plant so it may or may not reach the same proportions or yield as the others but I'm sure it will be worth the extra wait [if any] because it is meant to be an excellent medical strain [according to the makers].
:thanks: Thank you Silverback. I am getting ready to post a pic of her and she grew almost double in size last night. She did have a rough start and possibly she is just going to take time to come all the way back but she sure looks better this morning :love:

Hi Everybody :ciao: Here's a bit of an update on all the babies. The closet looks amazing. Going to water in there in a bit with nutes to get ready for next Sunday when the lights go to 12/12 so guess we need to be able to compare these pics with what they look like tomorrow after adding nutes for the first time and check out my little stunted girl (AKxWW). She almost doubled in size over the night. She is still small but if she continues to recover like this she might actually make it. Let me know what you think. I will probably re-pot 2 of the group grow babies as there are a couple of roots coming out of the bottom. I need to know if I should re-pot in all Happy Frog or mix Happy Frog with Ocean Forest and should I add anything else. You guys know what I have and I can't buy anything else right now so working with what is on hand let me know what you think please...........:circle-of-love:
DSC019666.JPG
DSC019655.JPG
DSC019645.JPG
DSC019634.JPG
DSC019622.JPG
DSC019613.JPG
DSC019604.JPG
DSC019594.JPG
DSC019584.JPG

The clones look great, Dennise!

:goodjob:

Happy Munchday Dennise
Looking good there :goodjob:

Well got them all watered but apparently I am a bit heavy handed and had an Oops!:oops: Broke a limb and a few fan leaves so now we have a new clone!!!:woohoo: and for you guys that have been wanting me to LST I did try it a little bit on one of the closet girls so check it out. I know it is no where near as aggressive as what ya'll do but check it out............:high-five:
DSC019674.JPG
DSC019686.JPG
DSC019695.JPG
DSC019705.JPG

Back
Top Bottom