Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Is all that your property?

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Is all that your property?
Yes. I live in the most beautiful place on the planet... I can't see another human from any where on my property.... Don't do public very well.:circle-of-love:

Yeah, good weed sometimes has that effect.

I did remember you are growing in Miracle Gro potting soil with added nutrients. your FoxFarm nutrients are a 3 part formula that are added in different proportions in vegetative growth and in flowering. I want you to use a 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 millilitres of each now to see what effect this will have on your plants, if there is no damage or minimal damage a higher dose can be given next time. If there is damage your plants can recover in vegetative growth. this is a light dosage to see how your plants will react. FoxFarm uses an aggressive nutrient feed rate that can be too strong and it is better we find out now in vegetative growth then in flowering.

here is are FoxFarm nutrient feed charts, I do not recommend you feed as high as they do

Foxfarm_Soil_Systems_Feeding_Schedule.jpeg

Foxfarm_Hydroponic_Feeding_schedule.jpg

Yeah, good weed sometimes has that effect.
Actually without being medicated I don't do public at all. I very seldom leave my property and very seldom feel there is any reason too. Been Dx'd with PTSD and panic disorder so home is where the sanity is. :allgood:

home is where the sanity is.
I find you to be quit chatty for a homebody. LOL

pre flowers are a sign of sexual maturity on your plants and signifies that the plant is ready to flower. you are always in control of when you switch your plants to flowering. do you have a measuring spoon set or a syringe? you can begin to introduce 1/4 teaspoon or 1.5 millilitres per gallon of all 3 of your nutrients to your larger plants now, just watch the leaf tips for yellowing or browning. if there is no yellowing or browning of the leaf tips you can increase this to 1/2 teaspoon or 2.5 millilitres per gallon of all 3 of your nutrients the next watering to your larger plants. Top dressing or placing new soil on top of the plant pots is an acceptable practice to add soil and nutrients to old soil.
I have type 1 diabetes so have all kinds of syringes. Is a CC the same as a milliliter?????:thanks:

Are you trying to say I talk to much!!!!:rollingeyes:
LMAO... Not at all, you popped up on the scene with a spark of flare! I'm sure I'm not the only one who's attention you snatched up.

Dennise,Did I mention I use these for my flowering additive's.
019295.JPG
Mizz FF.lol

Oh my!!! More options....Oh!!!! I did look at this trio when I was ordering the FF and honestly I could not afford all of them so I thought the 3 I got would be best for now since I am such a noobie. By the time the group grow is to this point I will be able to get all of the 3 you showed and everything in the grow will be FF but for now let's keep to subject and what I already have. As previously shown I live in the absolute middle of nowhere and there is no just popping over to get more nutes (and no money) so keeping in mind what I have I think what I am going to do is use 1/4 tsp per gallon of each of the 3 plus 1 tsp of blackstrap in the next watering (most likely tomorrow) and see how they react over the next few days and if all is well I plan to continue on with original plan of going 12/12 on the 15th. Now after that I have no idea what I will do as I have not asked all of you yet........:circle-of-love:

Oh gush gush!!!!:love:
Oh Snap!! I think I just had my best laugh all week... True Story!

Lovely plants. Personally I would only use the big bloom as it's the only true organic, but since you paid for them all, might a well mix a little of each.

Back
Top Bottom