Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

If it were me.I would LST to fill entire closet,they will recover in a day or so then flip.Not my grow tho,so like Reg said,switch when you fill comfortable.:thumb:
Jimmy6000 I finally was able to breath and now look what you have done. I read LST my babies and I felt like someone hit me in the chest..lol I think I am going to just let these guys finish up and then on the 3 middle babies that are going to be the group grow we are gong to LST. crop bend and cut, bend and twirl and play big time Twister with them. I just want this 1 grow done. Know it sounds kinda silly but want 1 under by belt from seed to sow then the garden is anything we can imagine...... Also, kinda need some :tokin: so I don't havve to spend more money on that then we go for the gusto.....:green_heart:

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Congratulations Dennise, I am so happy for you!!! :thumb::circle-of-love:
Thank you Pinky :thanks: I took pics this morning of the inside of all of them and will be posting in a minute but as far as I can tell I think
I have 4 girls and the 5th one I just can't tell. I am going to post them in a minute and hopefully ya'll see the same things I do.:high-five:

Also, kinda need some :tokin: so I don't havve to spend more money on that
I know that's right!

Dennise, I checked out your journal, and you've done such a great job! I appreciate your budget setup, nice work with that. Your plants look quite healthy!

This is the first time I've seen someone use those LED spot/flood lights. I imagine those were expensive? Where did you get them and how much? I wonder how they compare to the CFLs in terms of cost and performance. I imagine one benefit is that at least they last longer, even if they aren't as affordable. The CFLs, from what I gather, need to be replaced fairly often.

I look forward to seeing your flowering results!

I love the results so far obviously but you can buy a panel much much cheaper than at the time what I thought was going to be a cheapo route. The bulbs I am veg'ing with are about $35 a piece and the ones I am going to try and flower with were about $25 a piece and may go get a couple like I veg'd with in 2700 K cause they did so well. I am waiting on a TopLed panel and was hoping I would be able to get it before flowering but it is not looking like that is going to happen but if you are interested in LED I truly suggest you check them out. Don't know how to put a link up here or I would.....:thanks:

Going to upload some pics I took this morning of the rest of the closet babies. I think (yes it hurts) 4 of them for sure in my mind are girls but there is one I just can't tell. Of course I didn't think to mark the pics in any way so I have no idea which is which but take a look and let me know what you think. Hey maybe they are all baby girls and it won't matter which is which. Guess what?? I forgot to upload them. Be right back.....:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Here they are. Let me know what you think please :circle-of-love:
DSC019403.JPG
DSC019385.JPG
DSC019377.JPG
DSC019357.JPG
DSC019345.JPG
DSC019334.JPG
DSC019313.JPG
DSC019326.JPG
DSC019304.JPG
DSC019285.JPG
DSC019264.JPG
DSC019257.JPG
DSC019245.JPG

pre flowers are a sign of sexual maturity on your plants and signifies that the plant is ready to flower. you are always in control of when you switch your plants to flowering. do you have a measuring spoon set or a syringe? you can begin to introduce 1/4 teaspoon or 1.5 millilitres per gallon of all 3 of your nutrients to your larger plants now, just watch the leaf tips for yellowing or browning. if there is no yellowing or browning of the leaf tips you can increase this to 1/2 teaspoon or 2.5 millilitres per gallon of all 3 of your nutrients the next watering to your larger plants. Top dressing or placing new soil on top of the plant pots is an acceptable practice to add soil and nutrients to old soil.

pre flowers are a sign of sexual maturity on your plants and signifies that the plant is ready to flower. you are always in control of when you switch your plants to flowering. do you have a measuring spoon set or a syringe? you can begin to introduce 1/4 teaspoon or 1.5 millilitres per gallon of all 3 of your nutrients to your larger plants now, just watch the leaf tips for yellowing or browning. if there is no yellowing or browning of the leaf tips you can increase this to 1/2 teaspoon or 2.5 millilitres per gallon of all 3 of your nutrients the next watering to your larger plants. Top dressing or placing new soil on top of the plant pots is an acceptable practice to add soil and nutrients to old soil.
Hi King:byebye::byebye: You do remember I am using MG in this grow right???? Do I still the nutes??? Hold my hand please...:adore:

Hi King:byebye::byebye: You do remember I am using MG in this grow right???? Do I still the nutes??? Hold my hand please...:adore:
I am going to asume this is the nute I am supposed to use or do I need all 3 of them. I thought with MG all I could do was use the Big Bloom?????? then cut when ready to harvest and put in ph'd water for a few days so the plant will use up the existing nutes. I'm so concused :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
DSC019415.JPG

I am going to asume this is the nute I am supposed to use or do I need all 3 of them. I thought with MG all I could do was use the Big Bloom?????? then cut when ready to harvest and put in ph'd water for a few days so the plant will use up the existing nutes. I'm so concused :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
DSC019415.JPG

And confused :headbanger:

Hi Dennise,

I have used MG soil in the past and the 3 above with molasses start to finish with decent results on 3 outdoor indicas.

the plants showed no signs they hated it and flourished into huge monsters (20 gal pots).....MG soils are supposed to feed for 3 months, I had em in that soil from clone and went 4.5 months....I flushed with water and molasses for 3 weeks and did put out some nice smoke.

I don't use MG anymore but I think you can't go wrong combining the MG soil and FF trio....if anything use nutes at half strength and see how things react.

I actually doubled the FF nutes while in the MG soil and never had a burnt tip, or nasty taste, flush flush flush at the end.

Or, you could just use the TIGER BLOOM for flowering if you are worried about it.

I have even used MG BLOOM BOOSTER because it was all that was available to me back then, not the best results though.

Hi Dennise,

I have used MG soil in the past and the 3 above with molasses start to finish with decent results on 3 outdoor indicas.

the plants showed no signs they hated it and flourished into huge monsters (20 gal pots).....MG soils are supposed to feed for 3 months, I had em in that soil from clone and went 4.5 months....I flushed with water and molasses for 3 weeks and did put out some nice smoke.

I don't use MG anymore but I think you can't go wrong combining the MG soil and FF trio....if anything use nutes at half strength and see how things react.

I actually doubled the FF nutes while in the MG soil and never had a burnt tip, or nasty taste, flush flush flush at the end.

Or, you could just use the TIGER BLOOM for flowering if you are worried about it.

I have even used MG BLOOM BOOSTER because it was all that was available to me back then, not the best results though.

Thanks Heady :thanks: On page 4 King gave me a link to some great info for the nutes with MG but it says to use one with low or no P and the only one of FF that is like that is the Big Bloom. I was planning on using the blackstrap in the next watering but am still confused about all the adding of nutes. Your input is greatly appreciated :high-five:

Here's what an all MG pinot noir looked like just after stripping and ready for harvest and final trim.

A little blurry pic, but MG can produce if it's all that is available.....still a noob here but learning :)

MG_harvest.jpg

Here's what an all MG pinot noir looked like just after stripping and ready for harvest and final trim.

A little blurry pic, but MG can produce if it's all that is available.....still a noob here but learning :)

MG_harvest.jpg
Ahhhh!!!! I think I could live with that!!!:bravo:

Heady, I think you need a drink before you take your next picture. They say it helps with the morning shakes. LOL
EDIT... Got nothing but love for you...

Back
Top Bottom