Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

I think the middle pic of the middle children (AK x WW) is just never going to get the size of her siblings. That is 9 days since popped thru the soil and she has put on 2 sets of leaves but they are tiny. The Black Sugar Rose is almost doubling in size every day. She is amazing!!!:love:
:thumb:

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Dennise there definitely will be pot at the end of your green rainbow! And I'm glad you guys see value in what I have to say I've learned alot over my career and always try to share any knowledge I may have. I wish I woulda chose to show something different for my first journal though as what I'm showing doesn't really portray the whole scope of things but oh well. So thanks again guys keep up the good work too!.. Oh and anyone else get a little excited when they read we were getting a "bush shot"..hehe

The tiny little middle baby is AK x WW. Do you think she will ever get the size she is supposed to be or is she the size she is supposed to be?? I am a little worried about her. Is this strand normally like this small???? :hmmmm:

Happy Sativaday Dennise :thumb:

I was thinking of AK-47 and white widow=White Russian.
You know it was a free seed so I really can't say for sure. All the little baggie said was Afghan kush x White widow from World of Seeds I think. :passitleft: Just went to look and now I can't remember what I did with the 2 I have left. Oh no! :thedoubletake: Time to tear the house apart!

found em' :high-five:
DSC019146.JPG

awesome plants, and that is a girl. congrats!

white kush.. sweet. im thinking that's what snow white is. kush x white widow, maybe?

how many watts are you gonna run in flower? I always though healthy plants would show sex in 4-5 weeks.

great work.

Looks that way...

Back
Top Bottom