Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Beautiful, Dennise - you nailed it!

Now if all goes well they'll look like they're frozen in some kind of sci-fi stasis. They won't do a damned thing for almost 2 weeks. Keep them wet for a few days and then start letting the top dry out. Flood and dry is best for root growth. They need some air in the soil.

:thumb:

And Reg, regrets on the lost seedling, but once you get 'em going, you do a fine job! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

It took me 4 hours and I drove over 100 miles to find root gel and rock wool and ended up with root powder and some silly kinda pellet. It took me 2 hours to get up the nerve to pull my babies out of the closet and oh about 5 minutes to cut and mutilate and damn it felt sooooo good.......:rollit:

Beautiful, Dennise - you nailed it!

Now if all goes well they'll look like they're frozen in some kind of sci-fi stasis. They won't do a damned thing for almost 2 weeks. Keep them wet for a few days and then start letting the top dry out. Flood and dry is best for root growth. They need some air in the soil.

:thumb:

And Reg, regrets on the lost seedling, but once you get 'em going, you do a fine job! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hopefully your little pad of dirt will bring more little presents..:love:

Come see my grow Dennise - I have some pretty ones right now. Click on the link in my sig. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Come see my grow Dennise - I have some pretty ones right now. Click on the link in my sig. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Now when I can post something that looks like that I will feel like I have done something. Beautiful :goodjob:

Me too Dennise. I've been at this for 6 months & still can't get a clone to survive. If you come out & nail it on your 1st go round I'll be one jealous, congratulating son of a gun. But seriously if it works out that will be perfect. I don't think there's a more detailed guide for me to follow than what you and your coaches got going on here.
Well it is more like our first try together...Remember :high-five:

Well Folks I am feeling rather spent and think it is howdy dobey time and then I think I will go study the back of my eye lids. May the good karma waves shine upon you all. I hope all of you know how wonderful I think you are and your help and knowledge is amazing. :circle-of-love:

Dennise you really are doin quite well and there's alot of grows on here that don't look as good as yours so be proud of yourself and realize you are probably doin better than you think. I have a few different ways of growing out clones and some info and pics in my small journal grow if you want some info or ideas pop on over and say hello. Good luck :goodjob:

Dennise you really are doin quite well and there's alot of grows on here that don't look as good as yours so be proud of yourself and realize you are probably doin better than you think. I have a few different ways of growing out clones and some info and pics in my small journal grow if you want some info or ideas pop on over and say hello. Good luck :goodjob:
Notorious you make me believe there will be a pot of green at the end of the rainbow........:love:

Believe it or not Big Bob does know a little bit about what we all do here.lol.Sup Bob I'll stop by a see what your up to now.

I'm a believer and think I have drank his kool-aid :high-five:

Little bit of an update. One of my closet babies got a little CFL burn this morning. I overslept and didn't get the door open when the lights came on and by the time I got there 2 of her leave were kinda burnt of the ends but for the light moved and it is just amazing how much they grew over night. I had to move all the lights again. I have had to move them up every day this week. They are anywhere from 18" to 2'. I still don't know if they are going to make it until the 15th for switch to 12/12. They are going to be huge...:yikes: I will post some pics in a bit. I know! I know! You already knew that :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's a bush shot a couple of the middle children and a pic of the clones. Oh such a beautiful little family :circle-of-love: There is one pic of the leaves I burned this morning on the cfl. Take a look and let me know if it just is what it is or if there is something I should do forher. :thanks:
DSC019015.JPG
DSC019037.JPG
DSC019077.JPG
DSC019095.JPG
DSC019124.JPG

I think the middle pic of the middle children (AK x WW) is just never going to get the size of her siblings. That is 9 days since popped thru the soil and she has put on 2 sets of leaves but they are tiny. The Black Sugar Rose is almost doubling in size every day. She is amazing!!!:love:

Back
Top Bottom