Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

awesome plants, and that is a girl. congrats!

white kush.. sweet. im thinking that's what snow white is. kush x white widow, maybe?

how many watts are you gonna run in flower? I always though healthy plants would show sex in 4-5 weeks.

great work.

No this is bag seed. I wish it was the kush:peace:

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

awesome plants, and that is a girl. congrats!

white kush.. sweet. im thinking that's what snow white is. kush x white widow, maybe?

how many watts are you gonna run in flower? I always though healthy plants would show sex in 4-5 weeks.

great work.

I will be changing the bulbs in there that are 23 watts each 6000K to 2700K 14 watts 1100 lumens each (5) plus CFL's 2700K 23 watts 1640 lumens. Was hoping to have a panel by the time I went to flower but apparently I don't have time........:circle-of-love:

That baby is just bag seed and I germinated and put in soil 37 days ago. I have not changed the light cycle yet even. I had planned on going 12/12 next Sunday (in 8 days) so what do I do???
:yikes::yikes::yikes:
Stick to your guns; have faith in your plan.

Be Advised:

B is going to tell you to go to 12/12 right this Milli-second! LOL :laughtwo:

Switch when you feel comfortable.

I still got love for you B...

Stick to your guns; have faith in your plan.

Be Advised:

B is going to tell you to go to 12/12 right this Milli-second! LOL :laughtwo:

Switch when you feel comfortable.

I still got love for you B...
Oh no!! Are you suggesting I actually make a decision??? Are you insane?? No No That's not what I mean... Oh my!!! What to do what to do???:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

They are not starting to flower Dennise is that what your thinking? Those are preflowers and just mean your plant has reached sexual maturity. They will only flower when they are under the light cycle to do so. I don't know of that's what you meant.

Girl, your a handful! A stone cold mess... What am i going to do with you?

They are not starting to flower Dennise is that what your thinking? Those are preflowers and just mean your plant has reached sexual maturity. They will only flower when they are under the light cycle to do so. I don't know of that's what you meant.

Oh that is exactly what I was talking about Notorious .... Oh thank you so much....... Change of a plan Oh NO!!! Oh I think I can breath again.. You the man :slide::slide:

FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil is considered too "hot" with nutrients for small plants as it often nutrient burns them. may people blend FoxFarm Ocean Forest and FoxFarm Happy Frog soil together with perlite for small plants.

I am finding that out now. My plants are 5-9 weeks old, and they have been in FFOF, with 20% added coco. Everything was fine until I added two more inches of soil. I've been battling nutrient burn, and they have only been given nutes one time in their life! It's water for the rest of veg I think...

A little late, but I am here. :nicethread:

good info, not sure why I never heard this before. thanks.

I run 12/12 from seed and get pistils and then flowering at 2-3 weeks from breaking earth, always wondernred healthy rate to reach the preflower on 14+ hrs of sun

if preflower isn't sign of flip, idk what is!

I am finding that out now. My plants are 5-9 weeks old, and they have been in FFOF, with 20% added coco. Everything was fine until I added two more inches of soil. I've been battling nutrient burn, and they have only been given nutes one time in their life! It's water for the rest of veg I think...

A little late, but I am here. :nicethread:
:welcome: Hope you know what you are in for??

Dennise, I checked out your journal, and you've done such a great job! I appreciate your budget setup, nice work with that. Your plants look quite healthy!

This is the first time I've seen someone use those LED spot/flood lights. I imagine those were expensive? Where did you get them and how much? I wonder how they compare to the CFLs in terms of cost and performance. I imagine one benefit is that at least they last longer, even if they aren't as affordable. The CFLs, from what I gather, need to be replaced fairly often.

I look forward to seeing your flowering results!

don't have to switch yet if you want it bigger

Back
Top Bottom