Deficiency

there's a ton of sketchy products in germany now that they opened the flood gates. it's not a super soil, it is a nuted soil with time release nutes.

it looks to be a Promix HP clone with stuff added. total wild west stuff. you'll have to watch the plants like a hawk and be ready to add nutes. there's no known feed schedule for it. it's ph balanced but would run under soil rules otherwise. - ph at 6.3.

i don't like nuted soils in general for new folk. the hand off to bottle nutes is always trickly and comes with piles of issues for new folk.

Thanks Bluter. I think you and SmokingWings know more about nutes than me. I can tell that this isn't s super soil or living organic soil and I was hoping it would be a water only LOS. It does complicate matters to have to ph and feed.

there's a ton of sketchy products in germany now that they opened the flood gates. it's not a super soil, it is a nuted soil with time release nutes.

it looks to be a Promix HP clone with stuff added. total wild west stuff. you'll have to watch the plants like a hawk and be ready to add nutes. there's no known feed schedule for it. it's ph balanced but would run under soil rules otherwise. - ph at 6.3.

i don't like nuted soils in general for new folk. the hand off to bottle nutes is always trickly and comes with piles of issues for new folk.
Well now its to late to Change it sadly! I will def watch them now for every Lil Detail so i can keep the nutrients Level good.

Thanks Bluter. I think you and SmokingWings know more about nutes than me. I can tell that this isn't s super soil or living organic soil and I was hoping it would be a water only LOS. It does complicate matters to have to ph and feed.
Well i have Ph down/Up and multiple nutrients etc so the only Problem is seeing the deficiency at the right time! Ofcourse its a Bit more of a hustle but f it! Now i have to Go through with it for Like 40 more days

Well i have Ph down/Up and multiple nutrients etc so the only Problem is seeing the deficiency at the right time! Ofcourse its a Bit more of a hustle but f it! Now i have to Go through with it for Like 40 more days

it's doing ok for now but will need basic nutes going into flower. they're just at the edge of hunger but not really there yet. you will likely not run a full schedule on those even in flower.

Hi there,
Judging from the droop I am seeing in the leaves I'd guess that the plant is overwatered and that will cause nutrient lockout. As Tassie says, it will be helpful to see the whole plant. What is your watering practice? Is the plant in soil, if so is it an organic grow?
Hey so i Just saw that my humidity IS a Bit on the lower Side. Could the rolling of the leafes come from that? Or is it really overwatering (Like i Said 1l every 2-3 days when the top soil is completely dry for a while already) If it makes a difference the Pot is 4.2 Gal.
@TassieTurtleman @SmokingWings

Hey so i Just saw that my humidity IS a Bit on the lower Side. Could the rolling of the leafes come from that? Or is it really overwatering (Like i Said 1l every 2-3 days when the top soil is completely dry for a while already) If it makes a difference the Pot is 4.2 Gal.
@TassieTurtleman @SmokingWings
That kind of droop is usually associated with over watering in my experience. For comparison, I was giving my flowering plants 1 liter every 2 / 3 days this last grow I just harvested. Honestly, buy yourself a device that can help you to check the moisture level in the soil. Your vegging plants are still growing their roots so excess moisture in the soil will not be used and will hinder good growth.
Do you have Temu where you live? You can buy Chinese gadgets for next to nothing off their online shop.

You could try spritzing the top layer of soil so that it gets some moisture. You need moisture up top for the development of feeder roots and to keep the soil from going hydrophobic. However, my guess is that excess water is still sitting at the bottom of the bag unused.

(Like i Said 1l every 2-3 days when the top soil is completely dry for a while already) If it makes a difference the Pot is 4.2 Gal.
You should look for and read the thread called "How to Water a Potted Plant" or something like that. I know that some members keep that thread's link in their signature file. Read the first several pages and then look through the rest of that long thread to get an idea of why the method in the thread works better than looking and touching the top of the soil.

By the way, the thread mentions that there is a difference between watering the plant while it is in the vegetating stage and then the flowering stage. Have to read through most of the thread to catch the changes in how to water a "flowering potted plant".

You could try spritzing the top layer of soil so that it gets some moisture. You need moisture up top for the development of feeder roots and to keep the soil from going hydrophobic. However, my guess is that excess water is still sitting at the bottom of the bag unused.
Alright i have a Spritzer so im gonna use IT for a while and then buy the device soon.

You should look for and read the thread called "How to Water a Potted Plant" or something like that. I know that some members keep that thread's link in their signature file. Read the first several pages and then look through the rest of that long thread to get an idea of why the method in the thread works better than looking and touching the top of the soil.

By the way, the thread mentions that there is a difference between watering the plant while it is in the vegetating stage and then the flowering stage. Have to read through most of the thread to catch the changes in how to water a "flowering potted plant".
Alright thx i will def watch the thread!

soil moisture meters are a complete waste of money and do not work well at all. you can get several conflicting readings on those in the same pot.

best practice is learning how to water correctly. this link is literally in my sig :

have a read through that

soil moisture meters are a complete waste of money and do not work well at all. you can get several conflicting readings on those in the same pot.

best practice is learning how to water correctly. this link is literally in my sig :

have a read through that
Yeaah thx! @SmokingWings Just talked about this specific Thread but i couldnt find it!

have a read through that
That's your opinion!
The reason why you'll get different readings in the same pot is because water doesn't distribute evenly through the soil. There are plenty growers who find these instruments helpful. They cost next to nothing. Why not add it to the box of tricks and experiment???

Back
Top Bottom