Deficiency

Is it possible to place the plant(Photo) that i pollinated and is outside inside after my big growbox comes? I want to place her next to the Autos (idk how the light schedule will affect her or the pollination on the other plants)
Yeah it won't hurt it, as long as she's not producing pollen, shouldn't affect your other plants my friend

Nope never. I can technically mix egshell Powder with the next watering.

takes a couple months for it to break down to components the plant can use. make sure to use a real calmag while you wait. you can process the shells if you want the plant to be able to use it quicker. requires frying them and steeping in vinegar or other weak acid.

you can process the shells if you want the plant to be able to use it quicker. requires frying them and steeping in vinegar or other weak acid.
...and still have to grind them down to a powder;). Buying the product is a lot less work and is quicker working plus most Calcium products come with the Magnesium already added.

takes a couple months for it to break down to components the plant can use. make sure to use a real calmag while you wait. you can process the shells if you want the plant to be able to use it quicker. requires frying them and steeping in vinegar or other weak acid.
Nah im Just gonna buy calmag. Its easier that way and then i also have it If necessary later on.

Nah im Just gonna buy calmag. Its easier that way and then i also have it If necessary later on.
Definitely the better option mate 👌
Exactly😂 english aint my First language so its Sometimes hard to write perfect comments that make the Most sense😂👌
Yeah don't worry bud, I knew what you was getting at

Yeah it won't hurt it, as long as she's not producing pollen, shouldn't affect your other plants my friend
Alright then im gonna Put her inside cause its starting to get a Bit cold where i live. Im definetily making Sure she got no pollens or something Else in her to contaminate the new growbox. I really dont want seeds again with my new plants😂🙏🏻

So i gave them the nutrient Juice with calmag and now we will have to see how its going. I can also Monitor the Heat/humidity better now and hopefully the leafes will Turn Back to normal!
1726071451779.jpg

So i gave them the nutrient Juice with calmag and now we will have to see how its going. I can also Monitor the Heat/humidity better now and hopefully the leafes will Turn Back to normal!
1726071451779.jpg
Also keep in mind that not all leaves will get back to normal, they can and may in some cases but as long as some do and newer growth improves you’re on the right track :)

Back
Top Bottom