Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

I think you gave me the sickness. I feel like someone is sitting on my chest and cramming stuffing in my nose. I hope you start to feel better soon bud!

It's all duggans fault he gave it to all visiting his journal. Flu bugs now can be passed through internet lol. Hope you don't get this it's a powerful bug. Drains all energy to point where it's even hard to keep eyes open, other stuff that people don't want to know about also. Just kicks your ass

It’s all duggans fault he gave it to all visiting his journal. Flu bugs now can be passed through internet lol. Hope you don’t get this it’s a powerful bug. Drains all energy to point where it’s even hard to keep eyes open, other stuff that people don’t want to know about also. Just kicks your ass

Ive been progressively getting sicker since Saturday. Heads super cloudy and my body aches. This is no fun. Damn you Duggan! :laughtwo:

Here they are....still no alternating nodes, but healthy as can be.

Picture_021143.jpg

Like to see the rootballs on those babies.
Still as healthy as can be....:bravo:

very soon now.....

They need water daily now, so I'm doing 3 drenches in a row, then pure water, then the "other" drench 3x in a row, etc. I just leave the drench in the bucket for the next day. I pour back and forth to aerate it....and I give it a good sniff. if it smells "off" in any way, I dump it but even Transplant is OK on day 3, especially if I put it on the cement floor.

Hey Scotia,
Get your self a couple 16 oz bottles of at least 15ppm quality colloidal silver, (rainforest or healfood store )
1-2 oz under the tongue for 1 min 3 times a day And swallow, best on a empty stomach, now for some awesome vitamin c look on YouTube for liposomal vitamin C , works great. Hope ya feel better soon bud

Hello all. No I haven't forgot about my journal just still getting my ass whooped by this flu. Girls are doing alright and not been neglected. One of my passions is starting to look like shit. Leaves started to go pale and then the rust look started to come back on some leafs. Good thing is I think it may be a male anyway.
Bluecheese is looking wonderful. At this point I have alternating nodes on all girls except smallest bluecheese so just about ready for transplant. Just got to get these girls feeding daily. So far every 40 hrs or so. I checked at 24hrs and still to heavy. Hopefully get some pictures up tonight

Hey Scotia,
Get your self a couple 16 oz bottles of at least 15ppm quality colloidal silver, (rainforest or healfood store )
1-2 oz under the tongue for 1 min 3 times a day And swallow, best on a empty stomach, now for some awesome vitamin c look on YouTube for liposomal vitamin C , works great. Hope ya feel better soon bud

Thanks for that. Will give it a try.

Hey Darkscotia...

Hope you don't mind me subscribing and following along to watch the Cherry Floats...

Have you grown any of them out yourself or is this the first time you are seeing them grown? I followed your far red grow journal and have not managed to follow any of the others yet.

I personally haven't yet, however I have had a few different growers run them in different settings from indoor soil, to outdoor soil and also flood tray hydro and all 3 were very impressive according to the growers. All stayed more indica dom in terms of slower growth and structure, and slight but little stretch. So far I've heard the chemotypes/phenotypes of the terpene profiles ranges from sweeter dank, to skunky berry, to rotted fruit and skunk and all of the growers were really impressed with the quality. I would have ran them but have too many plants on hand currently and trying to make seeds of all my genetics as I've realized I've been a genetics horder for a while...LOL

I haven't been to active on the forums lately, well really since I started working in the industry. I work as a researcher so my day consists of hours and hours of internet research ranging but mostly the boring stuff (regulations, compliance, writing SOP's, creating marketing programs, sales programs, setting up extraction facilities etc...) so by the time I get home I generally am done being on the net and want to let my brain relax...LOL so its hard for me to get motivated to get on after work.. but I heard that the Cherry Float made its debut here so wanted to watch it with everyone and see how it does. I do have some exciting things to come in the near future with my garden, but right now a lot of trial and error with making beans, mostly failure so been less than motivated to share my failures..LOL.. but so far the Float has been very successful and a hit with those that have ran it :) It comes from 2 very hardy parental lines... (Ogiesel x black cherry soda). It seems so far that the BCS in all of my crosses seems to contribute to the terpene profile and the trichome shape (very odd granular type chunky trichomes on many of the crosses) but seems to be recessive in the growth traits, leaf formation, overall structure which is why almost all the floats that have been run seem to be more indica dom like the Ogiesel parent... slower veg, shorter stocky plant with tigher nodes and less stretch during the beginning weeks of flowering. Both parents of this were 2 of my best and favorite genetics combined so very excited to see how others feel about it in the final product :)

I personally haven't yet, however I have had a few different growers run them in different settings from indoor soil, to outdoor soil and also flood tray hydro and all 3 were very impressive according to the growers. All stayed more indica dom in terms of slower growth and structure, and slight but little stretch. So far I've heard the chemotypes/phenotypes of the terpene profiles ranges from sweeter dank, to skunky berry, to rotted fruit and skunk and all of the growers were really impressed with the quality. I would have ran them but have too many plants on hand currently and trying to make seeds of all my genetics as I've realized I've been a genetics horder for a while...LOL

I haven't been to active on the forums lately, well really since I started working in the industry. I work as a researcher so my day consists of hours and hours of internet research ranging but mostly the boring stuff (regulations, compliance, writing SOP's, creating marketing programs, sales programs, setting up extraction facilities etc...) so by the time I get home I generally am done being on the net and want to let my brain relax...LOL so its hard for me to get motivated to get on after work.. but I heard that the Cherry Float made its debut here so wanted to watch it with everyone and see how it does. I do have some exciting things to come in the near future with my garden, but right now a lot of trial and error with making beans, mostly failure so been less than motivated to share my failures..LOL.. but so far the Float has been very successful and a hit with those that have ran it :) It comes from 2 very hardy parental lines... (Ogiesel x black cherry soda). It seems so far that the BCS in all of my crosses seems to contribute to the terpene profile and the trichome shape (very odd granular type chunky trichomes on many of the crosses) but seems to be recessive in the growth traits, leaf formation, overall structure which is why almost all the floats that have been run seem to be more indica dom like the Ogiesel parent... slower veg, shorter stocky plant with tigher nodes and less stretch during the beginning weeks of flowering. Both parents of this were 2 of my best and favorite genetics combined so very excited to see how others feel about it in the final product :)

That's interesting info on the BCF, Icemud. As you know, High Brix soil "sativafies" most strains and the 11/13 photoperiod does the same. These don't look Indica dom to me right now. I think you're going to see another side to them on this grow.

I can tell you, they're showing exactly the kind of vigor that stokes my optimism. These plants simply love the soil.

The real fun is going to begin in a week or two When they start to bloom. Clones have already rooted, so I'll try some topping, and basic shaping on the next round.

The BCS is supposed to be an amazing strains. I have heard you mention how much you enjoy it on a few occasions. Annunaki has used it in a few crosses with it being part of their Huckleberry Soda. I know that I do not care to document failure so i can understand that part. Also while it must be awesome to be in the industry it must suck always being online to research regulations and such. there seem to be too many at this point and it must be hard to keep track of them all. It sounds like your cross has been a success so far and i am not surprised. Your OGiesel looked to be a real solid strain in the journal I followed. Even more so than the Sour Kush that I have growing. The SK I have has the Diesel smell but the bud structure is not as solid as I would like for it to be.

Hey dark, I've been subbed up, trolling your journal. Haven't had the time to go back through it all yet. Very interesting stuff.. . .

Hey if you want to see most things doc has done there's a link in my signature with all that info and no chatter in between. But there also a lot of info in the chatter as well. I'll be updating it hopefully soon with all my info as well but need to kick this ass kicking flu the frig out of my system first. Hoping to get my newest pictures taken tonight with a small update into what I've been doing since being sick.
Btw welcome to the journal thanks for subbed up.

Ya, sorry about that flu eh ....see, i told ya you would get it from me....too much time in your journal..LMAO...:passitleft:
Takes about one week before function is restored,...another week after that to gain the weight and strength back. I lost about ten pounds that week. Could see it in my face...bad , bad flu. make sure to get lots of rest and fluids . I had to take Tylenol to get the fever under control. Anyhow , thinkin about ya Scotia.:Namaste:
Oh ya , should see the four girls ,..flip +1...hahaha. Cheers eh!

Ya, sorry about that flu eh ....see, i told ya you would get it from me....too much time in your journal..LMAO...:passitleft:
Takes about one week before function is restored,...another week after that to gain the weight and strength back. I lost about ten pounds that week. Could see it in my face...bad , bad flu. make sure to get lots of rest and fluids . I had to take Tylenol to get the fever under control. Anyhow , thinkin about ya Scotia.:Namaste:
Oh ya , should see the four girls ,..flip +1...hahaha. Cheers eh!

Oh duggan I've been by quickly and seen them looking very beautiful. Loving the shine they have.

Back
Top Bottom