Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

dajerm119

Its like they are spamming or something...

No just tried to give good info look it up before comments please. Thank you, I don't post much but when II do it's to help. thanks for taking the time to look.

dajerm119

Its like they are spamming or something...

No just tried to give good info look it up before comments please. Thank you, I don't post much but when II do it's to help. thanks for taking the time to look.

Hey there drift... TBH it really does look like spam when you drop into threads and post a single sentence without much structure like that. Sorry if I upset you... Thanks for the info...

So my dark green passions has been a awful sad little girl. She just droops everyday. I get the odd time I catch her praying but other then that just droops. She's keep her colour and still growing just looks like shit. She's look like she may have nitrogen toxicity. Any recommendations. She just had a good straight water feed 4 days ago roughly

So my dark green passions has been a awful sad little girl. She just droops everyday. I get the odd time I catch her praying but other then that just droops. She’s keep her colour and still growing just looks like shit. She’s look like she may have nitrogen toxicity. Any recommendations. She just had a good straight water feed 4 days ago roughly
2640d86c72177ce9d4223f403c288ec3.jpg

Looks fine to me.....she's getting root bound. Now is a good time to top, take clones, clean up the lower branches etc. in preparation for bloom.

No problem. When they have lots of foliage and become root bound they do this. Mine too. It's time to trim the excess and shape the plant for bloom.

Looks fine to me.....she's getting root bound. Now is a good time to top, take clones, clean up the lower branches etc. in preparation for bloom.

No problem. When they have lots of foliage and become root bound they do this. Mine too. It's time to trim the excess and shape the plant for bloom.

Perfect thanks. She looks good minus the droop. Which I've really never ran into due to never letting roots build enough before transplant.

They almost needed water today, so I top watered 12 oz.

They will get a good drench tomorrow.

I pruned them up and took clones. I'm not going to top these two, since I've not grown the strain before, but they appear to "want" to be topped.

Before and after with clones.

:thumb: I can relate, just got over 40hrs no power and cold 2 days ago, mine came out with a lot of stretch but appear OK. Hopefully your girls don't stress to much.:Namaste:

Hey Dark. That's a bummer. I hope the power goes on soon! I had that happen to me not too long ago, it sucks. Let us know when it's back up and running.

Power was back on sometime night. Probably only lost power for 6 hours max. Worst thing is I have a generator but is in storage facility due to doing renovations around house. Went to get it and the storage place also lost power so I couldn't enter gate lol. All good for now though.

Hey Dark. That's a bummer. I hope the power goes on soon! I had that happen to me not too long ago, it sucks. Let us know when it's back up and running.

Yes that can really suck, I do have a small gas powered generator for this reason
only big enough to run the lights and one fan but thats good enough in an emergency

Power was back on sometime night. Probably only lost power for 6 hours max. Worst thing is I have a generator but is in storage facility due to doing renovations around house. Went to get it and the storage place also lost power so I couldn’t enter gate lol. All good for now though.

Damn that would Suck, never thought about the power need to open the gates at my storage.
Good to know, now need to store this information in the back of my mind

Back
Top Bottom