Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

So all girls got a feeding last night. The passions all got a GE drench(dunked) mixed in 3gallons of water and mixed 30ml GE and 5ml tea.
The bluecheese also got a dunk last night. This was there 2nd drench, gave them some tp water mixed 5ml of tp to 2.5 gallons of water.
I think last night on one of my femmed passion I found some male parts on it. So much for being femmed. Topped 2 of 3 passion last night.

And some what I think is male parts. This passions has grown and stretched a lot more then other 2 and was thinking it may be male.

Hey doc got one girl losing her colour and going a bit yellowish. They just received a double drench since feeding every other day I just gave a tp drench/ GE drench amd was getting ready to give straight water then repeat until needing water daily. With the colour change should I change things up a bit or maybe go heavier on feeding. Both drench were feed at 30ml drench 5ml tea to 3-3.5 gallons of water.

Temps and humidity still staying perfect. I'm thinking maybe light to strong. I can't lift it any higher. Right now light is about 5 feet from canopy

Hey doc got one girl losing her colour and going a bit yellowish. They just received a double drench since feeding every other day I just gave a tp drench/ GE drench amd was getting ready to give straight water then repeat until needing water daily. With the colour change should I change things up a bit or maybe go heavier on feeding. Both drench were feed at 30ml drench 5ml tea to 3-3.5 gallons of water.
559df1aa0d4d6d49c22e4262505bcbd9.jpg
e38cd7e9b65565b5e696bd9aee26749e.jpg
38f2e3923053480e6db05e9b7fe8fbdd.jpg

Temps and humidity still staying perfect. I’m thinking maybe light to strong. I can’t lift it any higher. Right now light is about 5 feet from canopy

All those have nice color to me. What color is the stem?

Hey Dark! Any chance you can easily dig up when you gave the second drench? I gave my 1st drench (TP) on day 20 after seeds went into soil and I think you were right around the same. So how many days after that did they get their second drench/dunk? It's been 9 days for me and it seems like it's gone be another 3 or 4 days. Assuming they'll get straight RO maybe 1/4 trans.

Do you keep a journal on paper? I looked at your blog post and it's really long plus there are no dates. What would be nice to see is something like this which is what I've done to my lil ones so far.

12/10/17 - Planted in 1st run soil
12/13/17 - 3 of 4 broke ground
12/20/17 - gave 1st drench - dunked in 2.5 oz of TP plus 3ml of tea all in 2.5-3 gallons of water

Not trying to be a PITA just thinking out loud.

Back
Top Bottom