Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Looked on Docs site, if you purchase 1 kits worth of amendment it is 20 oz.
Which would be 1.25 pounds

Yup

The Kit includes:

8 oz Brix
8 oz De-Stress
4 oz Cat-Drench
4 oz Tea
8 oz Growth Ionic Drench
8 oz Transplant
8 oz Roots!
20 oz First Run Amendment
16 oz Re-Charge Amendment
The Kit includes all instructions and is designed for use with 42 gallons of soil. We like using 6, 7-gallon pots for growing.

EDIT: I just like to be precise and just mixed it all together and divided it out equally and
actual ended up with 23 oz of 1st & 2nd run amendment amounts (one bag was 5.7 lbs the other
was 6.1)

Yup

The Kit includes:

8 oz Brix
8 oz De-Stress
4 oz Cat-Drench
4 oz Tea
8 oz Growth Ionic Drench
8 oz Transplant
8 oz Roots!
20 oz First Run Amendment
16 oz Re-Charge Amendment
The Kit includes all instructions and is designed for use with 42 gallons of soil. We like using 6, 7-gallon pots for growing.

EDIT: I just like to be precise and just mixed it all together and divided it out equally and
actual ended up with 23 oz of 1st & 2nd run amendment amounts (one bag was 5.7 lbs the other
was 6.1)
They can weigh more depending on moisture.

They can weigh more depending on moisture.

Yup just trying to point out its not SET IN STONE :) and I like to average it out

EDIT: And if you think about it if I were to go with the 20 oz amount I would have
an extra 1st run amount I could use for the all the 1 gal starter pots I will need for
the 2nd and 3 rd runs :)

EDIT EDIT: The Moisture thing was another reason the Ball Mason Jars
felt like a good idea. BTW The 16oz mason jars hold exactly 23 oz of
amendment (actually had to tap the jars down to finish)

Bulk dry stuff is 4x what is in the kit. So 5lbs amendment and 4 lbs recharge.

Lady bits and 13 bladed leaves on the two big ones!
dc0f6fcfd4c898d554bc7e6fe79ed8dc.jpg

How in the Hell did you count those blades :goodjob:

Yup just trying to point out its not SET IN STONE :) and I like to average it out

EDIT: And if you think about it if I were to go with the 20 oz amount I would have
an extra 1st run amount I could use for the all the 1 gal starter pots I will need for
the 2nd and 3 rd runs :)

EDIT EDIT: The Moisture thing was another reason the Ball Mason Jars
felt like a good idea. BTW The 16oz mason jars hold exactly 23 oz of
amendment (actually had to tap the jars down to finish)

I sent you 4 bales worth. The way I handle the stuff at my place is to divide it by four and mix up 4 bales of soil. I personally would rather err on adding a tad more rather than a tad less....but you could always get away with it because of Re-charge....might be OK I err on the high side, not the low.

So, my advice is to use it in fourths.

How in the Hell did you count those blades :goodjob:

Hi Gazoo,

That pic was to show off the female pre-flowers, not the leaves. 2 out of 3 confirmed female, the third has a couple weeks more. The 13 bladed leaves are now pretty substantial fan leaves, so I'll get a pic tomorrow or the next day to show you. It's pretty neat seeing a young plant with this much vigor and having it female! I'm starting to have a very good feeling.....

Count me late... but in! I just ordered my kit yesterday! Have my Pro-Mix and ordered my castings. Looks like I have a lot of catch-up reading to do while the soil cooks. Should keep me out of trouble for a little bit! :reading420magazine:

Count me late... but in! I just ordered my kit yesterday! Have my Pro-Mix and ordered my castings. Looks like I have a lot of catch-up reading to do while the soil cooks. Should keep me out of trouble for a little bit! :reading420magazine:

Welcome aboard. Better late then ever. Grab a seat.In my signature there's a link to what we've done to date minus a few things. Working on getting most recent update done hopefully this time it works.

So alittle update. Been slacking over holidays a bit. The 3 big passion all got straight water feeding and a transplant drench(dunk)this morning. So far so good. Only one has showed sex so far. They all should be female as they we’re feminized seeds but I’d say one is male. So different then he rest.
Bluecheese

Passions

The one I suspect is male

Little burn on leaf from getting wet while dunking oops

The 2 bluecheese will get water with 1/4 transplant tonight I think unless docs says otherwise

Looking good!

The larger 3 need heavier feedings in general. They all look great, however. Good things are coming! Wait till you see that rootball.

Attachments

• 8b12262d540b45bfca9723165bf63dee.jpg
    8b12262d540b45bfca9723165bf63dee.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 645b5caf3d66b60d9b4ef8910314b5b6.jpg
    645b5caf3d66b60d9b4ef8910314b5b6.jpg
    734.1 KB · Views: 21
  • a53f8e49552488d80edf0aba7269ac80.jpg
    a53f8e49552488d80edf0aba7269ac80.jpg
    656.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 29b952ea0fe8ee60092b61ee0852bb52.jpg
    29b952ea0fe8ee60092b61ee0852bb52.jpg
    832.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 98370f6356c4dd2ad1fe7e2cc7096bcd.jpg
    98370f6356c4dd2ad1fe7e2cc7096bcd.jpg
    554.6 KB · Views: 21
So right now feeding at about 1oz drench for 3.5gallons of water with 5ml tea. Should I bump it up some
If they need water every day....no, keep it right there. Just do two drenches in a row, then water, then two drenches in a row, etc.

GE, GE.....h20.....Trans, Trans.....h20.

If they need water every other day, do like this:

GE.....trans....h20.....GE....trans.....h20.

1oz for 3.5 gallons is pretty good at this point. If they look like they need more....bump it up. But I think as long as the drench stays in the soil a couple days before watering with pure water, you'll be good.

We're just a couple weeks away from Transplanting. I have to make sure I have room!

On edit: remember to keep the top of the pots slightly moist as they dry out. This is not necessary when you get to the every-day stage.

If they need water every day....no, keep it right there. Just do two drenches in a row, then water, then two drenches in a row, etc.

GE, GE.....h20.....Trans, Trans.....h20.

If they need water every other day, do like this:

GE.....trans....h20.....GE....trans.....h20.

1oz for 3.5 gallons is pretty good at this point. If they look like they need more....bump it up. But I think as long as the drench stays in the soil a couple days before watering with pure water, you'll be good.

We're just a couple weeks away from Transplanting. I have to make sure I have room!

On edit: remember to keep the top of the pots slightly moist as they dry out. This is not necessary when you get to the every-day stage.

So far there only needing water every other day. So will go with that until they go daily them will switch to trans trans h20 etc for a few days until transplant. And have been watering tops as needed to keep moisture even throughout. I can see the roots in bottom hole look a lot darker then my last girls started in wrong soil. Looks like nice calcium roots down there now.

So far there only needing water every other day. So will go with that until they go daily them will switch to trans trans h20 etc for a few days until transplant. And have been watering tops as needed to keep moisture even throughout. I can see the roots in bottom hole look a lot darker then my last girls started in wrong soil. Looks like nice calcium roots down there now.

Nice! We'll probably be at the daily stage for a week.

You might try bumping up the GE one time. Trans is fine now. There's good colonization of the roots.

I'm going to take clones today, now that I have at least two females. Keep a sharp eye out for preflowers.

Back
Top Bottom