Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Hi Amy,

Depends what make and model of camera you have. I would just search youtube for " How to set white balance (Cameras make &Model)"

For example: how to set white balance canon 70d

Yep . I'm still figuring mine out, it's an old camera so I'm still not sure it's adjustable.

My post was intending to ask DS to do it to his camera - I'm having trouble looking at his pics. (And if I'm having trouble, I know there'll be others who can't look at them at all!)

And I can do it myself in photoshop no problem . - but I'm not asking you to that DS! It's super tedious (I did it a bit when I first joined).

Yep . I'm still figuring mine out, it's an old camera so I'm still not sure it's adjustable.

My post was intending to ask DS to do it to his camera - I'm having trouble looking at his pics. (And if I'm having trouble, I know there'll be others who can't look at them at all!)

And I can do it myself in photoshop no problem . - but I'm not asking you to that DS! It's super tedious (I did it a bit when I first joined).

Hi Amy still trying to figure out this camera. Way to many buttons for me lol. Not exactly sure by what you mean you're have troubles viewing pictures. When I look at pictures they seem fine minus the purple light given off from led. Or are the pictures coming out blurry or something for you or other people. I've only updated 2 times I think with new camera rest of have been cell phone pictures.

Hi Amy still trying to figure out this camera. Way to many buttons for me lol. Not exactly sure by what you mean you're have troubles viewing pictures. When I look at pictures they seem fine minus the purple light given off from led. Or are the pictures coming out blurry or something for you or other people. I've only updated 2 times I think with new camera rest of have been cell phone pictures.

I understand. It's just the fact of the blurple itself. It's not good for folk sensitive to certain neurological triggers, or with visual issues like photosensitivity. No biggie - Doc's pictures are viewable so I'll get visuals there. Some blurple-ish pics are easier to look at than others, the recent ones off yours I've found pretty impossible (your earlier ones were fine I seem to remember). I'll just have to skip past your pics .

I understand. It's just the fact of the blurple itself. It's not good for folk sensitive to certain neurological triggers, or with visual issues like photosensitivity. No biggie - Doc's pictures are viewable so I'll get visuals there. Some blurple-ish pics are easier to look at than others, the recent ones off yours I've found pretty impossible (your earlier ones were fine I seem to remember). I'll just have to skip past your pics .

Noooo don't skip my pictures lol. I'm trying to correct this that's why when I get a chance I take them out and get picture but that's few and far between. Hopefully I'll find out a way to correct this or I'll just turn light off quickly. didn't think about people with sensitivity to things like this sorry. Friggen led

Found the post where Doc explained recharge to me.

EDIT: If you scroll up a few post, you'll see much of this was discussed.

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I guess I was thinking of amendment.

Is this what you are referring to ol?

So EWC....just a solo cup full per 7 gallon pot.
Recharge, about 1/8th cup per 7 gallon pot.

These amounts need not be precise.

Regarding the amendment, I believe Doc stated recently somewhere it is not 1.5 pounds per kit, but 1 pound.

Could be wrong, perhaps Doc will clarify that one.

That is correct, sir. :cheesygrinsmiley:

1.5 lbs Amendment per kit and 1 lb Recharge.

That is correct, sir. :cheesygrinsmiley:

1.5 lbs Amendment per kit and 1 lb Recharge.

I just divided everything equally for the number of runs/plants it is
to be used for

Had basically 2 bulk kits so made 4 complete 1st, 2nd & 3rd runs
(12 runs total) but since the RE-Charge is not used in the 3rd run I
divided it out for 48 plants. The numbers are not exact
yet since I am still filling individual 1 plant containers of Re-Charge
but as soon as I get a average I will let you know

EDIT: Also the numbers can be found on Doc's site in the
shop area, just bring up the single kit and there is a listing
of the amounts in 1 kit (re-charge to be divided into 6 seven gal pots)

rocks_5a.jpg

I just divided everything equally for the number of runs/plants it is
to be used for

Had basically 2 bulk kits so made 4 complete 1st, 2nd & 3rd runs
(12 runs total) but since the RE-Charge is not used in the 3rd run I
divided it out for 48 plants. The numbers are not exact
yet since I am still filling individual 1 plant containers of Re-Charge
but as soon as I get a average I will let you know

EDIT: Also the numbers can be found on Doc's site in the
shop area, just bring up the single kit and there is a listing
of the amounts in 1 kit (re-charge to be divided into 6 seven gal pots)

rocks_5a.jpg

Looked on Docs site, if you purchase 1 kits worth of amendment it is 20 oz.
Which would be 1.25 pounds

Back
Top Bottom