Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all here on this thread!...as well to all 420 mag staff who work behind the scenes and Rob who made it all possible...all the "characters" who make me smile everyday and the sponsors...whom, without their support, we wouldn't be the best Damn site out there!!...as we come close to the end of the year, hope 2018 brings everything to everyone that they need/want/deserve...CHEERZ...h00k...:hookah:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all here on this thread!...as well to all 420 mag staff who work behind the scenes and Rob who made it all possible...all the "characters" who make me smile everyday and the sponsors...whom, without their support, we wouldn't be the best Damn site out there!!...as we come close to the end of the year, hope 2018 brings everything to everyone that they need/want/deserve...CHEERZ...h00k...:hookah:

Hear hear! Merry Christmas to all and a special blessing to 420mag! This place has changed and continues to change lives! I know we're all very thankful!

Merry Christmas! :cheer:

I see frosty buds in your future...future. Please let everyone know when you get a journal started and you'll get some great support.

I'm in coco but love to help where I can always get second opinions though see what majority rules lol

Welcome aboard to 420 .

Thanks hook

I was about to post the same on my thread guess I'll ya two reasons word her a slight different .

But I agree thanks team 420 mods sponsor and honest good growers for your time.

Merry Christmas hook ...

Got to love when your mothers who not to long ago hated the fact of what I did in growing and once owning my store. Well I guess she's coming around. Yup she got my method seven agent 939 glasses lol.
420-magazine-mobile33453527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile612323596.jpg

All passion got another transplant drench dunk tonight. Mixed at 45ml transplant 5ml tea to 4gallons of water. All looking good few got some burn marks but that's from leafs getting a bit wet while dunking. I try to dry them off before putting back into room.
Some pics. I'd imagine I'm close to girls getting first brix spraying eh doc?
420-magazine-mobile1790039535.jpg
420-magazine-mobile112605921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile325995497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile17005480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1239169050.jpg
420-magazine-mobile103946761.jpg

All passion got another transplant drench dunk tonight. Mixed at 45ml transplant 5oz tea to 4gallons of water. All looking good few got some burn marks but that’s from leafs getting a bit wet while dunking. I try to dry them off before putting back into room.

Can these numbers be right 45ml Trans and 5oz tea in 4 gallons ?

Merry Christmas everyone. :hug:

Darkscotia, kuddos to mom for taking such good care of her son. :bravo: The plants are looking remarkably lovely. They have that delightful "too good to be true look" we've come to expect. :laughtwo:

How old are the Passions?

Merry Christmas everyone. :hug:

Darkscotia, kuddos to mom for taking such good care of her son. :bravo: The plants are looking remarkably lovely. They have that delightful "too good to be true look" we've come to expect. :laughtwo:

How old are the Passions?

Too lazy to go check tonight too much food. Passion we're in dirt nov11 and pop out around 17-18 I think. So should be around 37-39days. I'll report back tomorrow if I'm too far off lol. Merry Christmas

Cool I was thinking I better STEP UP my game

We'd all have to step up our bottle game at 150ml tea a feeding.

All passion got another transplant drench dunk tonight. Mixed at 45ml transplant 5ml tea to 4gallons of water. All looking good few got some burn marks but that’s from leafs getting a bit wet while dunking. I try to dry them off before putting back into room.
Some pics. I’d imagine I’m close to girls getting first brix spraying eh doc?
420-magazine-mobile1790039535.jpg
420-magazine-mobile112605921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile325995497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile17005480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1239169050.jpg
420-magazine-mobile103946761.jpg

Looking good!

Yep, feel free to give them a spray any day now.

Back
Top Bottom