Dank's Adventures In Dankland

My buckets are in center line of the tent so it's not too bad. I water them really slowly so I'm kneeling down for a bit. I'd rather not use a net, but I let them get too tall. They were put into bondage in the net :laugh:
That's OK The girls Love being bound ha ha ……... :yahoo:

That's OK The girls Love being bound ha ha ……... :yahoo:
Now you will have to water and tend to them In Only a leather mask and a ball gag Lol Well maybe a spiked collar too Lol

My buckets are in center line of the tent so it's not too bad. I water them really slowly so I'm kneeling down for a bit. I'd rather not use a net, but I let them get too tall. They were put into bondage in the net :laugh:
i no you can get a lot of buds that way and like you say they stay short im going to try and keep mine short and under control :) my son grows that way in his hydro set up he gets lots maybe ill try it one time and see if I like it!

Nice! You'll have to give us a review
I still have to get everything else to set up a tent including the tent Filters , Fans , YoYos etc. but by December I should have the rest of what I need to get going I just couldn't wait till next spring to start another grow

My dehumidifier took a crap and I noticed that the 6" inline fan running carbon filter on the big tent wasn't moving air like it should be. So I used a 6"- 8" reducer and installed a 8" fan I had in storage. It's scrubbing air good now :) . Bastard is loud tho. I'm gonna have to come up with a noise deadener of some sort. A diy muffler maybe. Dankwoman wasn't happy with the fan upgrade. Also I went to big box store and got a new 70 pint dehumidifier with a 4 year warranty. Hopefully resin covered components won't void the warranty :laughtwo:

sounds like you got this I don't have a humidity problem except in winter when we get rain for a week then I break out the dehumidifier lol I hope that doesn't void the warranty I hate a loud fan I mount mine in boxes with a little insulation it helps your 24kt. look good theres going to be a couple jars there lol! :)
I started a Journal it is in my Sig stop by and check it out

My dehumidifier took a crap and I noticed that the 6" inline fan running carbon filter on the big tent wasn't moving air like it should be. So I used a 6"- 8" reducer and installed a 8" fan I had in storage. It's scrubbing air good now :) . Bastard is loud tho. I'm gonna have to come up with a noise deadener of some sort. A diy muffler maybe. Dankwoman wasn't happy with the fan upgrade. Also I went to big box store and got a new 70 pint dehumidifier with a 4 year warranty. Hopefully resin covered components won't void the warranty :laughtwo:
I started a Journal, Not much there just yet but more to come, Stop by and check it out

Thanks Sticky! It's coming along nicely I guess. I'm glad I already had a inline fan from my old house. 8" is probably overkill for the 4x8 but it's keeping the smell down and constantly drawing in fresh air. Fresh air is always good :)
What kind of carbon filter are you using I need a Good one if my wife smells cannabis at all she gets all bent out of shape so if I am going to grow indoors I need a really good filtration system any suggestions ?

What kind of carbon filter are you using I need a Good one if my wife smells cannabis at all she gets all bent out of shape so if I am going to grow indoors I need a really good filtration system any suggestions ?

I've been using cheap Chinese filters for 5 years now and they work well. I swapped out the carbon in the one after about 2-3 years of use, but generally, I have no complaints.

Dank, if you're not using insulated ducting, you can wrap your existing duct pipe with blankets or carboard. anything more than nothing will deaden some of the noise. If your trouble is on the exhaust, just build a register box with a baffle between the inlet and outlet. It'll hurt the 8" fan's efficiency, but should cancel most of the noise. Heck, you might even add a little booster fan to the outlet of the box to assist the 8"? Just some ideas.

Dank, if you're not using insulated ducting, you can wrap your existing duct pipe with blankets or carboard. anything more than nothing will deaden some of the noise. If your trouble is on the exhaust, just build a register box with a baffle between the inlet and outlet. It'll hurt the 8" fan's efficiency, but should cancel most of the noise. Heck, you might even add a little booster fan to the outlet of the box to assist the 8"? Just some ideas.
Thanks brother! It's all on the exhaust. I'm considering getting some sound proofing foam and lining up a box. Tomorrow I'm going to Lowe's. I'll see what they have

I've been using cheap Chinese filters for 5 years now and they work well. I swapped out the carbon in the one after about 2-3 years of use, but generally, I have no complaints.
You have been a big help I started a Journal its in my sig. I would Love to have you stop by and follow along I am sure I will have questions along the way

So here's my personal favorite way to take clones. I use r.o. water and clonex solution to soak rapid rooters and then I take cuts at a 45° angle, dip into clonex gel and drop it into a solo cup. Then take a clear solo cup, mist inside and use it as a dome on top. Here's my 501st og and rugburn OG from Wednesday before last. So 11 days
IMG_20190922_083803806.jpg
IMG_20190922_083817372.jpg
IMG_20190922_083833368.jpg
IMG_20190922_084000271.jpg
IMG_20190922_083636153.jpg

Back
Top Bottom