Dank's Adventures In Dankland

If you don’t mind- what size of an area would one of those three-panel setups cover and- how far apart are the individual 135w (?) panels from each other and from the plants?
I’m thinking about moving my two little ones around.

If you don’t mind- what size of an area would one of those three-panel setups cover and- how far apart are the panels from each other and from the plants?
I’m thinking about moving my two little ones around.
I was using the original fixture in my 32"x48"x60" tent. It's a diy kit. I made the frame with 3/4"/3/4" aluminum angle. It's just under 48" long with the boards envenly spaced. I'll try to get a pic of it in that tent. I'm using both light set ups now in a 4'x8' tent. First run it it. Which boards do you have weasel?

@Weaselcracker here's the first fixture in the little tent 32"x48"
IMG_20190210_143113722_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190210_143030872_HDR.jpg

I ordered a - “240w lm301b 288v2 quantum board led”
from a company that Graytail turned me onto. Except that I got them to split it into two panels So instead of a 288 I guess it is two 144s....? :hmmmm:
I have one at the end of each one of my 600 W HPS lights. To try and help w shadowy spots there

S
I ordered a - “240w lm301b 288v2 quantum board led”
from a company that Graytail turned me onto. Except that I got them to split it into two panels So instead of a 288 I guess it is two 144s....? :hmmmm:
I have one at the end of each one of my 600 W HPS lights. To try and help w shadowy spots there
I bet they help a lot. Here's the other one I have it's 3 boards on a 36" heatsink and a pic of both setup's in 4'x8' tent
IMG_20190831_163513347.jpg
IMG_20190831_163839692.jpg

That looks great. I’m thinking I might squish my two together for a while just so I can feel that I am growing at least one plant mainly under LED lighting, to see what the difference is. I haven’t yet got a handle on how the things are.

That looks great. I’m thinking I might squish my two together for a while just so I can feel that I am growing at least one plant mainly under LED lighting, to see what the difference is. I haven’t yet got a handle on how the things are.
I'm still unsure about the quality of penatration compared to hps. But it's a great set up in a small tent with mylar walls to bounce the light rays around

Every since tead the press he's been in a dab fog :laugh:

I'm now convinced Tead is a flat Earther and he found the edge and stepped off it, lol. Just like you said. He got that press maybe 6 months ago and has posted maybe 3 times in that spance of time?

IMO, the LEDs don't really compete with HPS in intensity, but every other factor I think LED wins. Well, I admit my experience is skewed because my driver can chips both can be driven much harder, but my 140mm heatsinks limit me to about 65% of the driver's capability MAX. If I go higher, I believe I run the risk of smoking the Veros unless I provide some active cooling. That aside though, the LEDs make less heat and make more light per watt, plus the quality of spectrum is much better than that produced by at least 600w HIDs. The thoussies at least can run dual spectrum bulbs, but sadly the 600s can only run them bullshit 2200k bulbs. HPS makes a lot of bud, but LED makes better quality buds. It's almost the same as soil vs hydro, lol.

That’s why I bought the LEDs. I just don’t have enough of them to cover an area to compare. But so far they’ve made me like my HPS even more. For the most part I’m not seeing much bud out there that makes me jealous. Having said that I will get more LEDs in the future.

...the glorious future... where I always have more time and more money :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom