Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I'm still unsure about the quality of penatration compared to hps. But it's a great set up in a small tent with mylar walls to bounce the light rays around
It may not have the penetration, but it definately has a better spectrum. A heck of a lot of HPS have a color temp that's outside of what we would consider optimal for flower.

I'm a LED guy. But I'm presently using CMH, MH, and HPS. I cant tell you how badly I want back into the LED fold. I plan on building my next light. Something in an rspec Qboard.

I really like what you have done with your rig.

It may not have the penetration, but it definately has a better spectrum. A heck of a lot of HPS have a color temp that's outside of what we would consider optimal for flower.

I'm a LED guy. But I'm presently using CMH, MH, and HPS. I cant tell you how badly I want back into the LED fold. I plan on building my next light. Something in an rspec Qboard.

I really like what you have done with your rig.
Thanks brother I appreciate the kind words :) When I was using hps I always used hortilux deep red bulbs. It really made a difference in the quality over others I tried. I'm considering getting one more 3 board kit in R spec. We'll see how it goes with the one I just got I guess

So while checking out my 3'x3' I realized the plants were getting too big. So I set up the 32"x48"x60" with 2 Mars gen 1 300 LEDs for bloom. I up potted 6 plants from 1 gallon pots into 3's. One rugburn OG, one 501st OG, one Chernobyl, one Ting, one whitewalker kush, and a 818 headband. I'd like to have better lighting for this round but the blurples are all I have available at the moment. Maybe I'll be able to get a few more QB's soon. At least I'll be able to sex them and see if they Herm or are happy growers as I have cuts. I'll get pics when lights are on

Here the blurple bloom tent
IMG_20190915_073516060.jpg
IMG_20190915_073442185.jpg

do you finish all 6 in that tent looks like it could get crowded! :)
I think 2 might be males. If not it might get a little packed :) Bad thing is my veg tent was really full and I needed to sex some of them. I've flowered with these lights a long time ago, from what I remember they kept them small. Could have just been the strains at the moment tho

Here's two fem seedlings from Mass medical strains. Grape pupil and pupil Magoo. Started at the same time. The grape pupil seems way behind compared to the Magoo
IMG_20190915_115848180.jpg
IMG_20190915_115826238.jpg
I think your rite pm looks better it will be interesting to watch them grow one of my atf was slow so I culled it I think I might end up with to many for my 5x5 so I will get around to culling some more just need to wait and see what males up!

Drive-by

Bee fine,, even if they need a tad of food... But they are 'alittle' large??? Those are 3's? The pots looks familiar? Are those 9" drip pans?????????

Drive-by

Bee fine,, even if they need a tad of food... But they are 'alittle' large??? Those are 3's? The pots looks familiar? Are those 9" drip pans?????????
Those 3's and drop pans were off the Zon. They were couple bucks more than the thin black ones. I wish I had a few more. Them fuckers are sturdy for little pots. I try to water on the lighter side to not have much run off, little pans are nice. Thanks for stopping by brother :)

oh its always nice to see a tent full of flowering plants they look good dank I have thought of using a scrog Im just not sure how hard it would be to water them hows it working for you! :)
My buckets are in center line of the tent so it's not too bad. I water them really slowly so I'm kneeling down for a bit. I'd rather not use a net, but I let them get too tall. They were put into bondage in the net :laugh:

Today my FF bucket got it's first feeding. I also added couple of yellow gnat sticky traps and a double fan running on low blowing air across the top of the canopy. I am using the clip on fans on the under side of the net. Not sure if I like where the top fan is, I might move it around later
IMG_20190911_165224791_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190911_165150459_HDR.jpg
Looking good Dank

Back
Top Bottom