Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Is that in your subcool super soil ? They look Great
When those finish you will have plenty of bud for a while they look Great ! I hope my plants look that good next year

Thanks brother! I'm trying :) Hopefully you start a journal so I can follow along. I'm sure you will find what works for you

PC's gotta wait till spring to start some outside. I too wish he was able to grow indoors, and I know he wishes he could more so than you and me put together, lol.

Thanks brother! I'm trying :) Hopefully you start a journal so I can follow along. I'm sure you will find what works for you
I will start a journal in March when I pop the seeds I will be working on the soils over the next week or so. It is in the 90s here in Ohio right now so I want to wait til we have a cooler day I will have it done by next mid week for sure I would Love to have you follow along when I start a journal. Thanks :thumb:

PC's gotta wait till spring to start some outside. I too wish he was able to grow indoors, and I know he wishes he could more so than you and me put together, lol.
Yes I do I may do a few plants at my buddies house just so I have something going over the winter. I wish I had the funds to set up a grow tent SO Bad. Maybe I can find enough stuff to sale Lol. You never know :surf:

Yes I do I may do a few plants at my buddies house just so I have something going over the winter. I wish I had the funds to set up a grow tent SO Bad. Maybe I can find enough stuff to sale Lol. You never know :surf:
You'll get there PC. I've been collecting grow stuff for 5 years and I'm still wanting more equipment :laughtwo: I'm about to set up my 3x2x5 for flower and all I have for lights are 2 old as Mars 300's. They might not turn out great, but they are getting too big and I already have clones from them. Hopefully I at least get to see what they have potential to be

You'll get there PC. I've been collecting grow stuff for 5 years and I'm still wanting more equipment :laughtwo: I'm about to set up my 3x2x5 for flower and all I have for lights are 2 old as Mars 300's. They might not turn out great, but they are getting too big and I already have clones from them. Hopefully I at least get to see what they have potential to be
I am excited to do indoors but the starting investment is so high for a 4x4x6 tent when you buy everything to set one up when I do I will be happy :surf:

I am excited to do indoors but the starting investment is so high for a 4x4x6 tent when you buy everything to set one up when I do I will be happy :surf:

Just frame a room and line the walls with panda film or clear plastic even. That's what I did to avoid spending more $$$. Cut every single corner that you have to.

Today my FF bucket got it's first feeding. I also added couple of yellow gnat sticky traps and a double fan running on low blowing air across the top of the canopy. I am using the clip on fans on the under side of the net. Not sure if I like where the top fan is, I might move it around later
IMG_20190911_165224791_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190911_165150459_HDR.jpg

The seedlings from Mass medical are both fems and should have some color in them. Looking forward to seeing them in bloom this winter :) So far on the soil comparison I'd have to say the super soil is winning. But not by much. Time will tell. At least it's not looking like it's needing any nutes. Water only is nice

Just overall little healthier looking. They are also under the 4k lights, well the center bucket is getting light from both fixtures

How does 4k in bloom do? I have a 4k in veg and I'm not happy with it. My T5s were getting way too hot in there, but otherwise the growth produced under 6500k T5 was vigorous all around IMO.

How much QB light was/is it over at your place anyway?

Just frame a room and line the walls with panda film or clear plastic even. That's what I did to avoid spending more $$$. Cut every single corner that you have to

Yep- I assume they must’ve had tents when I started out but I never heard of one. A bit of plastic, whatever vent fan you can find or scavenge from the garbage dump or wherever, whatever old or cheap lights you can find or buy, get some seeds from friends somewhere, a couple timers, some sort of soil. Turn the lights on- start freaking out about how you need to keep scavenging more stuff.

At least that’s how I did it.... :lot-o-toke:

My 3 simple rooms. My best attempt at some frames lined with poly film, the door held together with velcro, and the seams taped with duck tape inside each room to make an odor controlled air lock.

thumbnail.jpg

How much QB light was/is it over at your place anyway?

Yep- I assume they must’ve had tents when I started out but I never heard of one. A bit of plastic, whatever vent fan you can find or scavenge from the garbage dump or wherever, whatever old or cheap lights you can find or buy, get some seeds from friends somewhere, a couple timers, some sort of soil. Turn the lights on- start freaking out about how you need to keep scavenging more stuff.

At least that’s how I did it.... :lot-o-toke:
Each of my QB fixtures are 3 boards. The original one is three QB 288's in 4k spectrum and the newer one is three 288's in 3500k spectrum with far red emitters. It's my first time using it. So far so good

Back
Top Bottom