Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Thanks fellas for the help. It's very much appreciated! So I pulled out the plants and did some close inspection in natural light and found the Chernobyl has some light burn on one top. I gave it some thought and decided to setup a 4'x8'x80" I had in storage. It's too tall for the basement, so I set it up in a large shed I have out back. After this week the temps will drop hopefully. If so I'm considering getting out my old 1k hps light and putting it in there. The biggest concern is humidity. I just placed an order for a indoor/outdoor temp & humidity gage with 3 receivers. Hopefully it will reach to the house. I'll put one in each tent and monitor them from my living room :) The why I call it adventures in Dankland. Never know what I'll do next :laughtwo:

Thanks fellas for the help. It's very much appreciated! So I pulled out the plants and did some close inspection in natural light and found the Chernobyl has some light burn on one top. I gave it some thought and decided to setup a 4'x8'x80" I had in storage. It's too tall for the basement, so I set it up in a large shed I have out back. After this week the temps will drop hopefully. If so I'm considering getting out my old 1k hps light and putting it in there. The biggest concern is humidity. I just placed an order for a indoor/outdoor temp & humidity gage with 3 receivers. Hopefully it will reach to the house. I'll put one in each tent and monitor them from my living room :) The why I call it adventures in Dankland. Never know what I'll do next :laughtwo:
dam that's going to be a nice set up monitor everything rite from the comfort of your chair lol can you order dinner to! :cheesygrinsmiley:

If the range is too long, you might need to tape the monitor to the outside of the window facing in, lol.

Here's the one I ordered. Should be here tomorrow according to the Zon
Screenshot_20190928-165320.png

They have some monitors that are wifi ready with apps for your phone. Would be nice if you were out of town and could see the progress on your phone. Too expensive tho for me

not so. If you can run an ethernet wire out to your shed from your router, I can show you how to assemble some cheap electronics and upload code I've written years ago, and it all will forward sensor readings to your phone, plus also control relays if you buy the relay module and outlets. You can also program the relays to activate if the sensor readings exceeds your desired preset which would be handy for cooling or heating.

not so. If you can run an ethernet wire out to your shed from your router, I can show you how to assemble some cheap electronics and upload code I've written years ago, and it all will forward sensor readings to your phone, plus also control relays if you buy the relay module and outlets. You can also program the relays to activate if the sensor readings exceeds your desired preset which would be handy for cooling or heating.

Thanks brother for the info but it's couple hundred feet from the house. I'm just lucky to have power there. Next thing I need to do is set up my carbon filter. I'll have to use the 4" set up I was using in the smaller tent. All I have in there today is a 20" box fan and a 6" clip on fan. Hopefully they survive the night. Lol

GL with the HPS.. So much better penetration than LED's.. I'll be checking shit out..

Garden looks great.. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom