Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Rugburn OG from Rare Dankness...most thin stemed plant I've ever seen. Terrible stretcher with few bud formations
IMG_20191003_172013526.jpg

I don't know ive grown a strain called two scoops and tangerine cookies and I wasn't crazy about the orange flavor I either one of them they were beautiful frost covered buds and other people fell in love with it so I gave them some lol so what does the ting taste like! :)
It's super orange flavored from both the tangie and orange creamsicle. It's citrus on roids :laughtwo: Right up my alley. Lol

Watch it grow out and I'll give you a good review on it...The tent will come alive when the hps is online. I'm looking forward to seeing it back in action :ganjamon:
ive heard lots about the hps from @Norcaliwood he uses a 1500 watt that thing must be like the sun shining in the gr im anxious to watch it to almost every plant ive seen with tangie it was frosty as hell that stuff I grew was covered ill dig one of the choicest bud pics and show you what I mean!

ive heard lots about the hps from @Norcaliwood he uses a 1500 watt that thing must be like the sun shining in the gr im anxious to watch it to almost every plant ive seen with tangie it was frosty as hell that stuff I grew was covered ill dig one of the choicest bud pics and show you what I mean!
My 24k is tangie x kosher kush. i love the citrusy terps. From what I read in from breeders that did tissue samples, tangie,cali o, orange velvet are all the same dna. It makes sense because they all have the same terps

Back
Top Bottom