Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Well I'm glad I didn't drop cash for a expensive camera. I am interested in hillbilly photography tho. I'm sure I would have used a DSLR for family and other stuff. Maybe after I retire I'll get one. Seeing people pics like sticky's are super cool
I do all of my photos from a Samsung Galaxy S9. LoL

I'd love to get a good camera, but can't justify it now if my phone does great

:thumb:

I can definitely say from experience, the clarity & positioning of the pictures in the OTM contests is key. The pic has to "stand out" to draw these "popularity contest" votes.

Every month, there are a ton of amazing plants & buds that get overlooked because the photo is dull.

I try to focus on lighting & think about the best way to display my work. Crystal clear, well lit, and zoomed/cropped to show detail. It's eye-catching.

I do all of my photos from a Samsung Galaxy S9. LoL

I'd love to get a good camera, but can't justify it now if my phone does great

I can definitely say from experience, the clarity & positioning of the pictures in the OTM contests is key. The pic has to "stand out" to draw these "popularity contest" votes.

Every month, there are a ton of amazing plants & buds that get overlooked because the photo is dull.

I try to focus on lighting & think about the best way to display my work. Crystal clear, well lit, and zoomed/cropped to show detail. It's eye-catching.
I agree ;)

This is the quality of a DSLR I'm guessing. It's from sticky's post a page or so back. It would be tough to get this quality of image for a cell. Especially my 10mp cell camera. If that quality of a photo is not noticed, than I'm not sure what would be
tangerine cookies - 9 of 21.jpg

This is the quality of a DSLR I'm guessing. It's from sticky's post a page or so back. It would be tough to get this quality of image for a cell. Especially my 10mp cell camera. If that quality of a photo is not noticed, than I'm not sure what would be
tangerine cookies - 9 of 21.jpg
thanks dank it would be noticed and liked but it would not win it doesn't pop like @Preston9mm says theres no background for depth and contrast and the lighting isn't the greatest either that's the photo world im somewhere in the middle I like the hillbilly style to lol!

Like it or not personal relationships are part of life. People are rewarded for the connections they are able to make. Social skills are a big part of life.

I had this project assignment in college, my partner designed and did a lotnofnthebwork and he was definitely the more knowledgeable of the technology we were using but when it came time to preset my skills were on full display. My public speaking was far superior and so I got a better grade. My partner thought this was not fare and I guess I didn’t think so either but I did understand the strength of perception. You can have the best product photo whatever and if you cannot market those things effectively the quality and knowledge that went into the product are irrelevant , a hard life lesson perception is reality.

Like it or not personal relationships are part of life. People are rewarded for the connections they are able to make. Social skills are a big part of life.

I had this project assignment in college, my partner designed and did a lotnofnthebwork and he was definitely the more knowledgeable of the technology we were using but when it came time to preset my skills were on full display. My public speaking was far superior and so I got a better grade. My partner thought this was not fare and I guess I didn’t think so either but I did understand the strength of perception. You can have the best product photo whatever and if you cannot market those things effectively the quality and knowledge that went into the product are irrelevant , a hard life lesson perception is reality.

This is so true. I am such a HORRIBLE salesman that I was never competent to negotiate a good wage at any job I ever had. Same with moving my buds, I get bottom dollar despite my very best efforts to grow the best I can. IMO, this is a character flaw in our species as a whole, but it is none the less part of who we are, it's ingrained into us. In this new socialized world, a good orator is the new alpha male.

Day one with the 1k light. It's really cooled off here. I may have to insulate the shed. I was hoping for normal temps for this run. I'll have to see what mother nature has in store for me. It dipped into the mid 50's in tent overnight
its always a challenge Idt people that don't grow fully understand all the hurdles we have trying to give them the perfect life it aint as easy as it seems but its rewarding good luck bud! :) btw Monday!:blunt:

its always a challenge Idt people that don't grow fully understand all the hurdles we have trying to give them the perfect life it aint as easy as it seems but its rewarding good luck bud! :) btw Monday!:blunt:
Thanks Sticky! Your the man :ganjamon: If the temps are not enough for my worries, I was cleaning out the 3x3 and found what looks like spider mites. I sprayed down the ones in that tent. I could only find them on the rugburn OG clone. I decided to pitch that one because it's a crappy looking pheno. Hopefully getting rid of it and spraying the others will keep them in check. Im considering getting 1500 ladybug from the Zon. I think my local grow store has them too. Any thoughts about getting rid of them

Thanks Sticky! Your the man :ganjamon: If the temps are not enough for my worries, I was cleaning out the 3x3 and found what looks like spider mites. I sprayed down the ones in that tent. I could only find them on the rugburn OG clone. I decided to pitch that one because it's a crappy looking pheno. Hopefully getting rid of it and spraying the others will keep them in check. Im considering getting 1500 ladybug from the Zon. I think my local grow store has them too. Any thoughts about getting rid of them
ive not had those YET and don't want them ive heard several different opinions @Norcaliwood would be a good one to talk to about those good luck with those bud!:goodluck:

Thanks fellas I called the local grow store and they have 500 live ladybugs for 8.99$. I've already sprayed them so I'll wait 3 days and rinse them first before I unleash the hounds ( ladybug's) :rofl: I will go pick up a couple 500 packs of them today. I'll post up pics of them. My plan is to put 500 in each of the 2 veg tents. Hopefully dankwoman doesn't freak out :laughtwo:

Thanks fellas I called the local grow store and they have 500 live ladybugs for 8.99$. I've already sprayed them so I'll wait 3 days and rinse them first before I unleash the hounds ( ladybug's) :rofl: I will go pick up a couple 500 packs of them today. I'll post up pics of them. My plan is to put 500 in each of the 2 veg tents. Hopefully dankwoman doesn't freak out :laughtwo:
no you don't want to piss off the dankwoman! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom